Maxx07

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seperate letter for mother required.. how you got medical request? Direct by email from IRCC or msg on Gckey?
I received email from IRCC. I have submitted webform asking for the status of medical for my mother. let's see.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
I want to share an approved timeline found on Chinese social media:
Application Submitted: Oct 7, 2021
Medical Passed: Feb 22, 2022
PCC Request: Apr 21, 2022.
Background check in progress: Jun 23, 2022.
Pre-arrival email: Jun 24, 2022 in the morning
PR landing portal email: Jun 24, 2022 in the afternoon

The post mentioned they did an upfront medical with a visitor extension application
thanks for sharing. so far in this group several has concluded their PGP applications. As far as I see all approved 2021 cases are inland. Parents are here in Canada for a while on supervisa. I haven't seen anyone got PPR as outland applicants. Maybe they are prioritizing inland?

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hello guys,

I received biometrics req for my mom and dad and received AOR a month back but have not received SA letter.

Is that ok?

Also I am not able to link my GC key no matter how much I try it keeps bringing me back to password change page.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Thanks! I have submitted a webform asking for the status of my mother. Do they respond by email? Normally how fast they are with their response?
did you get an autoreply? webform agents will forward your enquiry to VO and that's relatively quick. VO will verify and send your mother's medical request. Now this part i don't know how long it would take. Maybe arrange your father's exam first.

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hi
Now F12 trick doesn't help anymore. Some information what we used to see before now it is disapeared. And so many people in this group status id change from 10 to 7. Include me.
Thanks for response Heli! May be IRCC got to know about F12!!!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I want to share an approved timeline found on Chinese social media:
Application Submitted: Oct 7, 2021
Medical Passed: Feb 22, 2022
PCC Request: Apr 21, 2022.
Background check in progress: Jun 23, 2022.
Pre-arrival email: Jun 24, 2022 in the morning
PR landing portal email: Jun 24, 2022 in the afternoon

The post mentioned they did an upfront medical with a visitor extension application
unless they just had their multiple background checks done that is extremely fast to complete a background checks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thanks for sharing. so far in this group several has concluded their PGP applications. As far as I see all approved 2021 cases are inland. Parents are here in Canada for a while on supervisa. I haven't seen anyone got PPR as outland applicants. Maybe they are prioritizing inland?
Definitely not prioritizing. Sounds like they are likely benefiting from the prioritization of family sponsorship. Bothe inland and outland started being prioritized around 6 months ago and inland was especially going fast. They seem to have similar processing times. It’s surprising that they got sponsored so fast given IRCC will end up with a huge discrepancy (~2 years) between inland and outland application which will lead to a lot of complaints. If all PGP applicants had similar processing times you could justify the longer processing times more easily.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello guys,

I received biometrics req for my mom and dad and received AOR a month back but have not received SA letter.

Is that ok?

Also I am not able to link my GC key no matter how much I try it keeps bringing me back to password change page.
Very normal. It can take a few months to get the SA approval. Dependingwhether you’re applying inland or outland your mother may need to do her medical first.

Reactions: YashviS

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
i dont know if i missed it ,but it wasnt mentioned in your question ,in this case did you sign the IMM 5476 and did your father in law sign it as an applicant ?

Yes.. i signed IMM 5476 and my father in law also signed it.. we signed it when submitting original application tooo.. and now this time as well..

ap79ca

Jun 28, 2022
Hello Folks,
I applied for my mother last year and today got an email stating that her information is not the same as in invitation letter. Exact wording goes like "" The information provided in your sponsorship application is not the same information as that of the person invited by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to submit an application. Therefore, your application does not meet the requirements for processing. The following information cannot be validated as the same: - Status Document The Status Document on the application you submitted is""

And there is document #starting with AB..... is provided. Which I have no idea what that documents is... Can any one help understand what I did wrong and what needs to be done in this case?
They also asked for 2 additional documents like death certificate of my dad and more details of my siblings which is not difficult to provide.

Thanks.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hello Folks,
I applied for my mother last year and today got an email stating that her information is not the same as in invitation letter. Exact wording goes like "" The information provided in your sponsorship application is not the same information as that of the person invited by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to submit an application. Therefore, your application does not meet the requirements for processing. The following information cannot be validated as the same: - Status Document The Status Document on the application you submitted is""

And there is document #starting with AB..... is provided. Which I have no idea what that documents is... Can any one help understand what I did wrong and what needs to be done in this case?
They also asked for 2 additional documents like death certificate of my dad and more details of my siblings which is not difficult to provide.

Thanks.
in my case they send me the following :

(The Address, Postal Code, Status Document on the application you submitted is) it was a miss on my side as when i applied i was living in an address and when i sent the application i moved to another address and they wanted to confirm that and all what i had to do was to confirm that i was the same person that was moved to the new one .

Reactions: YVR123

User1982

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
Doc's Request.
13-05-2016 rcmp
AOR Received.
5-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-12-2016
Yes, my timeline is similar to you. submitted on Dec3rd,2021. no AOR or any update at all. Could you please try F12 trick? What is you case status id number? Mine is 8 which means returned. I sent the docs on April 19th.
my status is also 8 and still no update

ap79ca

Jun 28, 2022
in my case they send me the following :

(The Address, Postal Code, Status Document on the application you submitted is) it was a miss on my side as when i applied i was living in an address and when i sent the application i moved to another address and they wanted to confirm that and all what i had to do was to confirm that i was the same person that was moved to the new one .
Thanks. So in my case , my address did not change but at the time of sending the application, my mom was already in Canada on supervisa so I used Canada address as present address. Although I did mention in a letter explaining the whole situation. . what can I do now ?

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Thanks. So in my case , my address did not change but at the time of sending the application, my mom was already in Canada on supervisa so I used Canada address as present address. Although I did mention in a letter explaining the whole situation. . what can I do now ?
my case is different and not sure if you supported your case with Proofs ,since you didnt mentioned if they asked you specifically about some more documentations or proofs ,hoping that someone in the forum might have more experience with parents that are already in Canada while applying for sponsorship.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi have you submitted the documents for fifth class , middle class school certificates? I got the same request today. Please let me know what documents you submitted
Much appropriate your input
Hi... No I didn't submit anything for fifth or middle class school certificates... I submitted 10th, 12th and university certificates. Along with birth certificate, parents marriage certificate (which includes children's name as it was done in Jan this year), OCI card (showing fathers name). Hope they accept these as proof of relationship with the sponsor. Good luck with yours!