AOR Received.
July 12, 2012
Med's Request
July 12, 2012
Med's Done....
July 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 03,2012 (STAMPED)
Hi ….Finally I heard something from Ircc , application submitted on nov 03,2021. They send email for incomplete 5406. Im wondering if we have to fill information for children over 18 not dependents or only over 18 dependents. I sponsored my parents and I have two siblings who are married and not dependents on my parents. Thanks in advance.
I receive the same email last Friday. I think all those children of your parents who are over 18 also needs to submit Additional Family Info even if they are not coming to Canada. My case is for my father.. He cannot come to Canada for some reason, but IRCC still wanted him to fill out that form and list all his family from Parents to Siblings..

Maxx07

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI All,
I have been unable to link GC key account. (I am sponsoring both my parents, what should be answer for number of applicants, I have tried both 2 and 3)
Biometrics done 10 days ago, biometrics email received 20 days ago.

After that no email, people are saying they are medical request on GC key a day after.
I am unable to link yet, sent webform and no update yet.
As the medicals have 30 days limit. Please assist what can i do in my situation.

Thank you
Try 4 (Spronsor+ Co-Sponsor+PA+Dependant). Worked for me

DrPassion

Sep 7, 2021
Hi Guys,
I need your expert advice here. My wife applied for the PGP in 2021 after being invited, and her parents have fulfillled every thing else on the application. They received a letter last month asking for aadhaar card, voter ID copies, which we provided. Now today they have asked for police clearance certificate for her father from Iraq(He worked there for couple years in the early 1980s). I didnt know they would ask for police clearance from this far back a date. Is this normal, or are they harassing us? Has anyone here taken a police clearance certificate in India for Iraq like this? Any idea how it works? I couldnt find any website whatsoever for Iraq embassy. Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hello,

My father is the PA for the application and my mother is the applicant.
I received the Medical request. Upon checking the form I found that the form only has my father's details. There is no separate form for my mother. IS it fine? Can I go for medical test for both with that form ?
no. medical should be one form each and everyone gets assigned different IME and UCI, printed on their forms. if you are sure your mother needs medical, (ie she hasn't performed a valid medical exam in the past year) just raise the question through webform.

Reactions: Maxx07

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Guys,
I need your expert advice here. My wife applied for the PGP in 2021 after being invited, and her parents have fulfillled every thing else on the application. They received a letter last month asking for aadhaar card, voter ID copies, which we provided. Now today they have asked for police clearance certificate for her father from Iraq(He worked there for couple years in the early 1980s). I didnt know they would ask for police clearance from this far back a date. Is this normal, or are they harassing us? Has anyone here taken a police clearance certificate in India for Iraq like this? Any idea how it works? I couldnt find any website whatsoever for Iraq embassy. Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks
this is normal. PCC is required for any country where you have spent if 6 months.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hi Guys,
I was requested for IMM5406 on April 22nd which I submitted via email within a week. I did not received any acknowledgement email for that one so I resubmitted it on May 20th via email and this time I sent them the mail copy as well (just because of FOMO). I still not heard anything from IRCC.
On F12 trick status is showing 8. I was able to see the "updated on" field before but not I can't see that field at all. And now I can't see the agent email id also on F12. Is this normal? It's over 2 months now with no response from IRCC. Is anyone in same situation?

BTW I have raised a webform and received autoreply for that one though.
they have been very slow to respond to document provided (if they even care to respond at all) especially if the documents you provided satisfies their requirements. I usually take it as no news is good news. did you receive anything from them after that? AOR or sponsor approval or other requests? if anything comes along, means your file is moving and docs your provided are fine to use.

Reactions: Bhaumik_Patel

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hi ….Finally I heard something from Ircc , application submitted on nov 03,2021. They send email for incomplete 5406. Im wondering if we have to fill information for children over 18 not dependents or only over 18 dependents. I sponsored my parents and I have two siblings who are married and not dependents on my parents. Thanks in advance.
I receive the same email last Friday. I think all those children of your parents who are over 18 also needs to submit Additional Family Info even if they are not coming to Canada. My case is for my father.. He cannot come to Canada for some reason, but IRCC still wanted him to fill out that form and list all his family from Parents to Siblings..
Assume mother is PA, father is considered dependant in PGP, while married siblings are not dependants. PA and each dependant over 18 (accompanying or not) should fill their own 5406 and provide all kinship info.

Reactions: sesenujs

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
they have been very slow to respond to document provided (if they even care to respond at all) especially if the documents you provided satisfies their requirements. I usually take it as no news is good news. did you receive anything from them after that? AOR or sponsor approval or other requests? if anything comes along, means your file is moving and docs your provided are fine to use.
Thanks for response kafepoche!
No, I did not heard anything from them after April 22nd. No other request from IRCC yet such as biometrics, medical, pcc or anything. Waiting patiently to see the light at end of the tunnel !

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I received an email today asking for proof of relationship between my parents and meEmail states “
“As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter
ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.”

I don’t think I have my fifth class and middles class school records . What do I submit instead of those?? Did anyone come across this situation? Please help
Hi I got same request for relationship proof. I submitted 10th,12th and graduate ceriticate, old indian passport,Pan card, school leaving certificate.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hi Guys,
I was requested for IMM5406 on April 22nd which I submitted via email within a week. I did not received any acknowledgement email for that one so I resubmitted it on May 20th via email and this time I sent them the mail copy as well (just because of FOMO). I still not heard anything from IRCC.
On F12 trick status is showing 8. I was able to see the "updated on" field before but not I can't see that field at all. And now I can't see the agent email id also on F12. Is this normal? It's over 2 months now with no response from IRCC. Is anyone in same situation?

BTW I have raised a webform and received autoreply for that one though.
Hi
Now F12 trick doesn't help anymore. Some information what we used to see before now it is disapeared. And so many people in this group status id change from 10 to 7. Include me.

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
I want to share an approved timeline found on Chinese social media:
Application Submitted: Oct 7, 2021
Medical Passed: Feb 22, 2022
PCC Request: Apr 21, 2022.
Background check in progress: Jun 23, 2022.
Pre-arrival email: Jun 24, 2022 in the morning
PR landing portal email: Jun 24, 2022 in the afternoon

The post mentioned they did an upfront medical with a visitor extension application

Sruraja

Feb 4, 2022
You can submit 9,10,12certificate.for voter id go to national voter portal fill name father name and date of birth you can download voter information online print it and submit.which we have done.
Thank you for the info. I am a Canadian citizen now. Can I still download the voter information from online portal? Do you know?

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Wondering if anyone has any advice on the number of family members to include to link the application to the GCKey Account. I can't seam to make it work.
1. Sponsor + Co-sponsor (myself & my husband) (+2kids)
2. Principal Applicant + dependent (dad & mom)
3. Sponsor's brother - a citizen of Canada

Is it 5 that should work? Or 3 or 4?

- Submitted file Nov 2021
- Biometrics March 2022
- Medicals April 2022
- They asked for updated passport copy & address (since my parents are visiting Canada currently) - I submitted through the Web form and no answer other than the automated confirmation. It's already been a couple months. F12 trick shows status 7 and before was 10 I believe. Any insight would be very helpful. Thank you s much!
4 sponcer,co-sponsor,Dad and Mom

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Hello,

My father is the PA for the application and my mother is the applicant.
I received the Medical request. Upon checking the form I found that the form only has my father's details. There is no separate form for my mother. IS it fine? Can I go for medical test for both with that form ?
Seperate letter for mother required.. how you got medical request? Direct by email from IRCC or msg on Gckey?

Maxx07

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no. medical should be one form each and everyone gets assigned different IME and UCI, printed on their forms. if you are sure your mother needs medical, (ie she hasn't performed a valid medical exam in the past year) just raise the question through webform.
Thanks! I have submitted a webform asking for the status of my mother. Do they respond by email? Normally how fast they are with their response?