+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

claradan

Jan 5, 2016
Hi, I applied for my both parents on 16 Dec 21 . though I got correspondence from cic but what is sponser letter approval, could not understand. can u please post heading of that approval letter as I am confused in this matter. Regards
The letter is about the confirmation of the sponsor's eligibility in the application.

Neha.karnad

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Got the AOR on June 9, BIL on June 14, biometrics were done on 20th in India - reflected in the account the same day. Any idea what happens next?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi thanks, would they send a separate request for PCC?
My parents got the biometrics and medical request already. should I wait for the Pcc request or just submit it?
It will be in one request letter addressed to the Principal Applicant. You can submit beforehand through webform, there is no harm. I was planning to send through webform, however, received the IRCC letter just a day after I received PCC, so I submitted through IRCC Account. In your case, I would say go ahead and submit through webform.

Reactions: garrysandhu

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Same as yours, The request letter of ADR was from CPC Mississauga – PGP APR
How can I find out which office is processing my PGP application? My parents already got their medicals and biometrics done (updated on IRCC a/c).

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
How can I find out which office is processing my PGP application? My parents already got their medicals and biometrics done (updated on IRCC a/c).
Did you get the sponsor approval letter. It is clearly mentioned on the letter. Below is what I have.

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Got the AOR on June 9, BIL on June 14, biometrics were done on 20th in India - reflected in the account the same day. Any idea what happens next?
Next, believe they will send you Medical & PCC request if they haven't already. Good luck!

parassachapara

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I submitted the application on 27th Nov and no response after that: Ghost email, AOR.. nothing.

Lately, the processing time was set to 34 months (almost 3 years), 2.4m backlogs and now for many, the status getting updated to "SUBMITTED" (7) from status 10. To my mind, it seems like they are putting ice on the PGP applications (maybe for the next year or so). PCC and Medical are only valid for a year.. best to ask applicants to submit these after a year when they actually have time to process our applications.

If you are in a rush, they are encouraging us to apply for super visa.. what better/painless option than to help the economy recover after covid and the current inflation.
30k applicants x $200 (super visa fees) = $6M (lump sum) + insurance.

Again, this is just a guess, and hope it's not true. :confused:

6 million is nothing for government. I think govt is trying as much they can I suppose. They need to use public funds to have people on payroll to process these files. No other country in my knowledge is investing that much on immigration.

Reactions: Bhaumik_Patel

akriti123

Oct 12, 2017
I submitted application for PGP Sponsorship on Dec 6, 2021. Received no email, no aor but was able to link the application through GC key. What does that mean?

Blueridge

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo and now Newyork
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2009
AOR Received.
26-05-2009
File Transfer...
08-12-2009
Med's Request
01-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2010
I submitted application for PGP Sponsorship on Dec 6, 2021. Received no email, no aor but was able to link the application through GC key. What does that mean?
that means you are lucky and it's a miracle :) ..Not able to link event after sponsor approval

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Check the email address (From) by which you got Biometric or Medical request. like From: CIC.CPCMississaugaDoNotReply-CTDMississaugaNePasRepondre.CIC