+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Trisha09

Nov 29, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I have applied for my parents sponsorship on Nov23,2021 I still didn't receive AOR or any other email from them, When I go online to check status it only shows me Submitted under Status & Under Action its all Grey out ( cant check anything) , what should be my next steps? any advise or suggestion is Appreciated !! Thank you
As you said you haven't received AOR or anything then where are you checking online for status 'submitted' ?

vakhbhav

May 4, 2021
Hi all. I applied for my parents pr in Oct 2021. I did get the Sponsor approval last week of may. And my parents did get medical request as well.

Just wondering, if there any step I am missing like putting police clearance certificate?
I was able to link the profile on CIc GC account as well.
Thanks

Reactions: movais

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Hi all. I applied for my parents pr in Oct 2021. I did get the Sponsor approval last week of may. And my parents did get medical request as well.

Just wondering, if there any step I am missing like putting police clearance certificate?
I was able to link the profile on CIc GC account as well.
Thanks
Hey! how did you receive medical request?

Amolak817

Jun 16, 2022
Hope everyone is doing well. I submitted the file for my mom through IRCC portal on Dec 1, 2021. CIC requested some additional documents which we submitted on April 27, 2022 and status on IRCC portal is still showing as "Returned". We only got assigned temporary file number which starts with XF. Wondering if there is anything to do from my end? For eg: F12 trick?

Last edited:

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Submitted the details of government employment forms for the principal applicant and the dependent today though GC Key account.
Is there anyone else that has received the request to submit this form?
Checked the F12 trick. The status id is 7 now. It had changed from 7 to 10 before. Maybe now that I have submitted the requested forms the status changed to 7 again.

This is our timeline:

Application Submitted-Nov 4, 2021
Application Status (F12 Trick)- Completed
Last update date (F12 Trick)-April 12, 2022
GC Key Link- May 1, 2022
Medical Request-May 10, 2022
Medical Done-May 14, 2022
Sponsorship Approval Letter and PCC Request- May 16, 2022 (Forwarded to Mississauga Office)
PCC Submitted- May17, 2022
Medical Submitted- May 18, 2022
Medical Passed- May 19, 2022
Details of Government Employment Form (IMM0149E) Requested- May 30, 2022
Details of Government Employment Form (IMM0149E) Submitted- June 19, 2022
I also received the same request and submitted Form IMM0149e in GCkey account before the due date. The application status, under "Review of additional documents" shows "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." Yours is uploaded or received, kindly reply

Reactions: wvo2017

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
I also received the same request and submitted Form IMM0149e in GCkey account before the due date. The application status, under "Review of additional documents" shows "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." Yours is uploaded or received, kindly reply
same with me. uploaded docs in gckey in May. One day after submission the status changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." And it stays that way ever since. It's been almost a month now.
Maybe the "received" status is only for ppl who sent docs over other channel, like email or webform. Just my guess.

Reactions: wvo2017

r.singh85

Dec 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Doc's Request.
10-04-2017
what is subject of aor written on aor letter. ? I recd this letter . Is this aor
This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
on behalf of the following family member(s):
same here I received the same Acknowledgment when I applied on 23rd Nov , the very next day , didn't get any file #

r.singh85

Dec 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Doc's Request.
10-04-2017
As you said you haven't received AOR or anything then where are you checking online for status 'submitted' ?
On the portal where I have submitted the application online, on ircc website

vakhbhav

May 4, 2021
Hi everyone. Sorry to bother again. I just wanted to know if anyone can help out and advise at which step do we submit PCC for parent's pr application?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
same with me. uploaded docs in gckey in May. One day after submission the status changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." And it stays that way ever since. It's been almost a month now.
Maybe the "received" status is only for ppl who sent docs over other channel, like email or webform. Just my guess.
For me also, it shows - "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded".. it's been more than 15 days and the status on the first screen shows submitted.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi everyone. Sorry to bother again. I just wanted to know if anyone can help out and advise at which step do we submit PCC for parent's pr application?
Hi, you can submit upfront using webform or you can submit it online through your IRCC account once they send you a request letter.

Blueridge

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo and now Newyork
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2009
AOR Received.
26-05-2009
File Transfer...
08-12-2009
Med's Request
01-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2010
got a message on the CIC-(gc key) account
In my case AOR was received 10 days back and Sponsor email 3 days back. Still not able to link to IRCC account. Is there any other method for receiving medicals? they won't send an email to the applicant?

vakhbhav

May 4, 2021
Hi, you can submit upfront using webform or you can submit it online through your IRCC account once they send you a request letter.
Hi thanks, would they send a separate request for PCC?
My parents got the biometrics and medical request already. should I wait for the Pcc request or just submit it?

vakhbhav

May 4, 2021
In my case AOR was received 10 days back and Sponsor email 3 days back. Still not able to link to IRCC account. Is there any other method for receiving medicals? they won't send an email to the applicant?
I am not sure about that but you can link the application using the principal applicant's details