+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
I was able to link the application through GCKey today. Application status is ‘ we are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you’

The application number starts with F. Is this a temporary one or final application number?
Same here

Reactions: wvo2017

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
F12 trick says status as completed on 21st apr. Did not receive any ghost updates. But able to link application using gckey account today. Don’t know if could have done it earlier because the number of dependents is the tricky one. Was able to add the correct number there and today the application got linked. Applied 3rd dec2021. Status on gckey shows as submitted. Please let me know of next steps. Thanks in advance.
How many people you enter there?

charmsel

Nov 5, 2015
Hi everyone,
I submitted my application in the category of parents' sponsorship. I was received the email notified that:
"The Consent and Declaration form submitted is incomplete. Please submit a complete Consent and Declaration form within the Permanent Residence Online Application Portal. This form should be completed and electronically signed by the Principal Applicant. To electronically sign, the Principal Applicant must enter their name as it appears on their passport in the designated signature field."
How should I do that as this part is not changeable in the submitted applications?
Many thanks
Hi,

We have the same situation, my parents application ahs been returned and on pgp portal it says incomplete on consent and declaration form. but we cannot update it as button is disabled. What did you do? pls help?

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
I think you should go for it. My parents live in Tanzania and have already got their Indian PCC done through embassy. Here's what I found from the PGP guide,

"Police certificates
You don’t need police certificates when you submit your complete application. We ask you for police certificates for the person being sponsored and all family members 18 or older (who aren’t already Canadian citizens or permanent residents) later in the application process.

Police certificates are generally valid for 1 year from the date they’re issued. Depending on processing times, we may ask you for new certificates.

See how to get a police certificate for up-to-date information about obtaining a police certificate from any country."
Thanks a lot

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
I think you should go for it. My parents live in Tanzania and have already got their Indian PCC done through embassy. Here's what I found from the PGP guide,

"Police certificates
You don’t need police certificates when you submit your complete application. We ask you for police certificates for the person being sponsored and all family members 18 or older (who aren’t already Canadian citizens or permanent residents) later in the application process.

Police certificates are generally valid for 1 year from the date they’re issued. Depending on processing times, we may ask you for new certificates.

See how to get a police certificate for up-to-date information about obtaining a police certificate from any country."
What is your timeline

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
F12 trick says status as completed on 21st apr. Did not receive any ghost updates. But able to link application using gckey account today. Don’t know if could have done it earlier because the number of dependents is the tricky one. Was able to add the correct number there and today the application got linked. Applied 3rd dec2021. Status on gckey shows as submitted. Please let me know of next steps. Thanks in advance.
What exactly does it say on your gckey? Can you post a screen shot of it covering all the personal info. Please and thank you

manie

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
Hello folks, I received letter from CIC stating
"The information provided in your sponsorship application is not the same information as that of the person invited by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to submit an application. Therefore, your application does not meet the requirements for processing. The following information cannot be validated as the same: - Status Document
Please submit additional documentation which demonstrates that the person who was invited to apply and the person who submitted the application are the same person."
The one reason I can think of is that my mom's spellings are different on my birth certificate from her passport..
Has anyone ever been in similar situation? How should I proceed now? Any help will be highly appreciated
Yesterday, My wife received the same email letter to clarify/submit document for the sponsor’s given name issue. This case is different. When she submitted the interest form in 2020, the checkbox (don’t have a first name) was inadvertently checked in the interest form by mistake. We realized this after we received the invitation letter. Because only the last name is printed in the invitation letter. Actually, she has both given/first name and last name legally. Therefore, we submitted an explanation letter along with the copy of the same status in Canada document. We thought the explanation letter would solve the issue. Now, she got the letter for the same issue. I don’t know whether CIC has read the previous explanation letter or not?

We don’t know what to do now? Any help Thanks

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi All,

I was able to link the application of my parents to PA's account, surprisingly my sister was added to it and is not their dependent anymore because she is already over age. I indicated in the application before that I am only sponsoring 3 people (Parents and Younger brother), so a total of 4 in the application, but when I changed it to 5 it works and was able to link. Then the name of my sister is there as one of dependents.

Please advise, what should I do? Thank you.

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
I received an "Invitation to Pre-arrival services" Letter on April 28th. Do you guys think is it something good or just a process step. The background check is still in progress.

Reactions: Bhaumik_Patel

adikohli21

Apr 4, 2014
Hi All,

Can someone please tell me how to link the GCKey? My father has GIVEN NAME on passport but doesn't have a Family name/Surname. And I'm guessing no one would have Application number & UCI at this stage. Here's my timeline:

Applied Dec. 6, F12 status changed to "Completed" on April 22.

Thanks!