Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
Hi. I submitted the applicatin to sponspor my mother in Nov 21. Yesterday, i got an email stating that "IMM 5669 " is incomplete. I am sure completed it and it must be a glitch, but whatever, i can resubmit. Originally it was an online form but now they have linked a downlaodeable pdf form which i have to fill and scan.
My questions is as this was orignally an online form, is ther a way to view the details i put in the online form for example educatinal history and such. Some of the hiostorical events were very old and we estimated dates for these, which i dont remeber exactly.
Also what if the dates in the new form is different? do they cross check it with the old form or will the new form take effect in its entirety?

Last edited:

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
I have the same agent and same way documents are checked. 5 documents were checked in between April 24th and 25th. Status says updated only documents aren't approved yet.

Thank you

Same as mine. Last update november 23 , 2021. The documents were open only 4 as well for principal applicant last April 21, 2022

Reactions: ghostk

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Hi. I submitted the applicatin to sponspor my mother in Nov 21. Yesterday, i got an email stating that "IMM 5669 " is incomplete. I am sure completed it and it must be a glitch, but whatever, i can resubmit. Originally it was an online form but now they have linked a downlaodeable pdf form which i have to fill and scan.
My questions is as this was orignally an online form, is ther a way to view the details i put in the online form for example educatinal history and such. Some of the hiostorical events were like 80-100 yesrs old and we estimated dates for these, which i dont remeber exactly.
Also what if the dates in the new form is different? do they cross check it with the old form or will the new form take effect in its entirety?
Unfortunately you can't access the application after submitting it and they mentioned that while you are filing the application,
that you have to save every document for your record.

omair147

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
Unfortunately you can't access the application after submitting it and they mentioned that while you are filing the application,
that you have to save every document for your record.
Thanks for the reply. i though i recorded it, i made pdfs from the online snapshots but it only saved the front page.
Now they have asked me to resend the the compete form. Will they cross check the dates with the previous one or will they look at the new one only.

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Thanks for the reply. i though i recorded it, i made pdfs from the online snapshots but it only saved the front page.
Now they have asked me to resend the the compete form. Will they cross check the dates with the previous one or will they look at the new one only.
I am not sure but my guess they will look into the new one

Reactions: omair147

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
Same as mine. Last update november 23 , 2021. The documents were open only 4 as well for principal applicant last April 21, 2022
how you know how many documents are checked? if that is in F12 trick then where I should look at?

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
I also applied Nov 13th. We have the same case worker and same timeline that the 5 documents were updated around 24th April.
are your status is completed as well with only few forms updated?
my status is completed as well but the case officer had compeled form 5771 which is the check list

ghostk

Star Member
May 1, 2022
are your status is completed as well with only few forms updated?
my status is completed as well but the case officer had compeled form 5771 which is the check list
No, my status is still submitted. A few documents were updated to completed around 24th April.

Stars2022

Feb 23, 2022
I also applied Nov 13th. We have the same case worker and same timeline that the 5 documents were updated around 24th April.
I have different case worker, he also updated 5 documents around April 25 ( this is after 6 months assigned). Although it is slow, I am so glad that he started to review the documents. Will keep watching the progress.

Reactions: ghostk

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
I have different case worker, he also updated 5 documents around April 25 ( this is after 6 months assigned). Although it is slow, I am so glad that he started to review the documents. Will keep watching the progress.
How did you know that only 5 documents are updated? What does it show on your F12? Is your status Submitted or Completed already? Thanks

Apr 4, 2022
How do you use F12 trick on the application page? I finally received an update on my application today 3rd May. They have returned the application and requested 5768 and 5406 again.

Stars2022

Feb 23, 2022
How did you know that only 5 documents are updated? What does it show on your F12? Is your status Submitted or Completed already? Thanks
Status is still 7 which is submitted, it will not change until case worker reviews all documents. Once case worker reviewed one document, the last update date for each document will be updated, that’s why I noticed he reviewed 5 documents so far.