CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi All,

Can someone please tell me how to link the GCKey? My father has GIVEN NAME on passport but doesn't have a Family name/Surname. And I'm guessing no one would have Application number & UCI at this stage. Here's my timeline:

Applied Dec. 6, F12 status changed to "Completed" on April 22.

Thanks!
You would have UCI if they travelled to Canada anytime on Visitor visa before? And if you received sponsorship confirmation - application number will be on that letter as well. I was able to link GC key using their UCI #.

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Hi All,

Can someone please tell me how to link the GCKey? My father has GIVEN NAME on passport but doesn't have a Family name/Surname. And I'm guessing no one would have Application number & UCI at this stage. Here's my timeline:

Applied Dec. 6, F12 status changed to "Completed" on April 22.

Thanks!
You should be happy that all the forms you submitted are fine and that there are no objections.
The link for logging in to GC Key account is https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html. If you don't have an account then create a new one and login 1.create an account with GCKey
2. You will see the link"add(link) your application to your account "
3. Fill all the requested information of Principal Applicant
4. Only the number of applicants is the tricky one( do not count kids)
You , co-signer and applicants..

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
I received an "Invitation to Pre-arrival services" Letter on April 28th. Do you guys think is it something good or just a process step. The background check is still in progress.
After writing this. Got passport request.

Lubana13

Oct 27, 2014
I got and email saying form 5406 and 5562 is not complete, so need help if anyone knows about it. My question is do we all need to fill imm5406, like it’s mandatory for the principal applicant for dad and his spouse ( my mom) but how about me and my two siblings do we also need to fill and sign, ( as me and my siblings are not my parents dependent we are already PR and citizen and also this form says write all the names in native language, ?
please let me know,
Second question is for imm5562 form, same question so do we all need to write about our travel history, it’s mandatory for the principal applicant and his spouse, but do we also need to provide them our travel history. Please let me know thanks

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
I got and email saying form 5406 and 5562 is not complete, so need help if anyone knows about it. My question is do we all need to fill imm5406, like it’s mandatory for the principal applicant for dad and his spouse ( my mom) but how about me and my two siblings do we also need to fill and sign, ( as me and my siblings are not my parents dependent we are already PR and citizen and also this form says write all the names in native language, ?
please let me know,
Second question is for imm5562 form, same question so do we all need to write about our travel history, it’s mandatory for the principal applicant and his spouse, but do we also need to provide them our travel history. Please let me know thanks
No for both questions

Reactions: YVR123

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Hi All,

I was able to link the application of my parents to PA's account, surprisingly my sister was added to it and is not their dependent anymore because she is already over age. I indicated in the application before that I am only sponsoring 3 people (Parents and Younger brother), so a total of 4 in the application, but when I changed it to 5 it works and was able to link. Then the name of my sister is there as one of dependents.

Please advise, what should I do? Thank you.
Does your sister have UCI number too? How old was she when you submitted the application?

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

What is the F12 trick and how to use it?

Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr

now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application

on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on its right

Click on the arrows to see the notes

Reactions: canada.msn

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does your sister have UCI number too? How old was she when you submitted the application?
My sister is 30, and I had to include her in the number of people in order to be able to link application to GCkey. She did not have a UCI before this application but now she has been given one. In the application page on GCKEY, I see my sister is listed as one of the dependents of the principal applicant (my mom) and has UCI.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
My sister is 30, and I had to include her in the number of people in order to be able to link application to GCkey. She did not have a UCI before this application but now she has been given one. In the application page on GCKEY, I see my sister is listed as one of the dependents of the principal applicant (my mom) and has UCI.
Did you include your sister in IMM0008? If not, that could be a mistake on the IRCC side. May be send them an email/webform for this issue.

Reactions: kafepoche

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
please let me know,
names in native language must be provided for background checks.

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Hi Folks ,
what is the difference between 7 and status 10 ( completed ) and when I will be able to link the application ?

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Maybe try to send a webform tell them about your case. It must be a mistake from their end.