+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

powerky

Oct 27, 2017
Hi I am new here, received ppr for my parents, how to process with VFS global, how many applicants should be selected? And should I send everything in to one package as per IRCV because I am really confused, i was going through this thread and some says two separate envelopes , please help.

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hi I am new here, received ppr for my parents, how to process with VFS global, how many applicants should be selected? And should I send everything in to one package as per IRCV because I am really confused, i was going through this thread and some says two separate envelopes , please help.
Separately

Reactions: powerky

powerky

Oct 27, 2017
Hello Seniors, Please help , I have few more questions regarding passport submission to vfs global if you can answer in more detail that would be great.
My parents have received Passport request and my mother is dependent on that application.
Now my question is around two way courier service form.
1. Should I select two applicants or just one?

2. Should I prepare two packages separately or just one package as it was mentioned in IRCC letter that package everything to gather.

3. If two packages then the Passport request letter doesnt include name of any dependents in it . it just say passport for dependents should be included then should I put passport request letter which had principle application name on it and include dependent passport with it in separate package? then how would they know its good for stamping if there is no UCI or their name on PPR letter.

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone , can someone confirm if the 3 months waiting period for parents to get OHIP after they land is still a thing? I know there was an exception being given in 2020 , is that still the case ? anyone with recent experience getting OHIP? Thanks in advance

saahir2019

Nov 5, 2021
can some body help me or guide me about whats happening about my pr application for my parents .
creteria is.

- sent application-april 2019
-they told after 3 months - we have received ur application to sponser ur parents on june 5 2019
- feb -2020 - they asked some income papers from cra
april -2021 - we receiced medical
june -2021 - go to physian again to go for medical again
august 6 -2021 -they updated u passed the medical

january 15 2022 - requested for biometrics and sent us pre aproval letter
february-1 2022- done biometrics
february-3 2022- biometrocs received on their file

now what will happen next and when.
plz guide me

thanks

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello Seniors, Please help , I have few more questions regarding passport submission to vfs global if you can answer in more detail that would be great.
My parents have received Passport request and my mother is dependent on that application.
Now my question is around two way courier service form.
1. Should I select two applicants or just one?

2. Should I prepare two packages separately or just one package as it was mentioned in IRCC letter that package everything to gather.

3. If two packages then the Passport request letter doesnt include name of any dependents in it . it just say passport for dependents should be included then should I put passport request letter which had principle application name on it and include dependent passport with it in separate package? then how would they know its good for stamping if there is no UCI or their name on PPR letter.
For VFS in India, the following thread might be useful to prepare for passport submission:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/page-340

Reactions: powerky

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello Everyone,

My parents received passport request on Feb 4 but on the email there is no pdf attachment about this passport request it is like just typo, not sure if everyone is getting the similar thing like without pdf.

pleasse advise.

thanks.
There was no pdf attachment with PPR email but some links were there.

saahir2019

Nov 5, 2021
can some body help me or guide me about whats happening about my pr application for my parents .
creteria is.

- sent application-april 2019
-they told after 3 months - we have received ur application to sponser ur parents on june 5 2019
- feb -2020 - they asked some income papers from cra
april -2021 - we receiced medical
june -2021 - go to physian again to go for medical again
august 6 -2021 -they updated u passed the medical

january 15 2022 - requested for biometrics and sent us pre aproval letter
february-1 2022- done biometrics
february-3 2022- biometrocs received on their file

now what will happen next and when.
plz guide me

thanks

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
I HAVE LOST HOPE FROM IRCC and PGP 2019 PROCESS...

2nd MED PASSED AUG 2021
PPR FEB 3rd 2022
my Parents IN CANADA...travelling back to home country APRIL 7th...

I DONT KNOW IF THEY WILL RECEIVE VIRTUAL LANDING EMAIL BY THEN....

1) they'll NEVER RECEIVE 2nd PPR before MEDICALS expiring AUG 2022...
2) RARE SITUATION..even if they receive it... they WONT BE ABLE TO TRAVEL BEFORE AUG 2022...

I AM SCREWED BIG TIME by IRCC... very FRUSTRATED......my WIFE and I have been thinking of moving back to home country...

CANADA Is getting worst day by day... since last 9 years i have paid over $20,000 in immigration fees.... over $200,000 in net taxes... and god knows how much frustrations i have gone through.... and i feel the standard of living remained the same every year...

Reactions: rockwidme

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
I HAVE LOST HOPE FROM IRCC and PGP 2019 PROCESS...

2nd MED PASSED AUG 2021
PPR FEB 3rd 2022
my Parents IN CANADA...travelling back to home country APRIL 7th...

I DONT KNOW IF THEY WILL RECEIVE VIRTUAL LANDING EMAIL BY THEN....

1) they'll NEVER RECEIVE 2nd PPR before MEDICALS expiring AUG 2022...
2) RARE SITUATION..even if they receive it... they WONT BE ABLE TO TRAVEL BEFORE AUG 2022...

I AM SCREWED BIG TIME by IRCC... very FRUSTRATED......my WIFE and I have been thinking of moving back to home country...

CANADA Is getting worst day by day... since last 9 years i have paid over $20,000 in immigration fees.... over $200,000 in net taxes... and god knows how much frustrations i have gone through.... and i feel the standard of living remained the same every year...
Hi

I would suggest you email the visa office that issued PPR or if you already got initial virtual landing email then email that team back and let them know you are still waiting for the credentials.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi

I would suggest you email the visa office that issued PPR or if you already got initial virtual landing email then email that team back and let them know you are still waiting for the credentials.
And if possible, delay your parents flight to back home as even if they receive virtual lnding before april 7th, to get COPR & PR cards it will take some time.

My timeline from New Delhi Visa office if that can help:
Nov 18 - PPR
Sent webform to NDVO same day telling them parents in Canada, then sent another webform after 9-10 days

Dec 03 - Initial virtual landing email asking some questions
Dec 06 - Portal credentials
Dec 06 - Same day we uploaded everything on the portak
Dec 09 - COPRs issued on portal
Jan 06 - PR cards received

Reactions: laxsun

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hi

Hi thanks for your concern and note..

how do i send SPECIFIC WEBFORM TO NDVO??? any EMAIL for NDVO ???

i have already sent MULTIPLE WEBFORMS... MP OFFICE HAS SENT EMAIL TO IRCC... no budge...