NewVitality

Dec 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Tracker updated.
If your parents are here, make sure that their address is changed to Canadian one.
They need to receive invitation to create PR Portal not PPR,
Yes, we already apply for changing their address last year. All new letter we received from immigration came for Canadian address.
As I understand the address in file is changed

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Expert Advice Needed Folks

I received PPR on 19th August 2021 - My mother is in Canada and I submitted the web form immediately. I did not receive any Portal link since 7 months.

Question :- Can we still go back to home country and Submit Passport for Stamping ? The PPR Letter said that steps had to be completed within 30 days.

My mother is planning to go back next month - Would she be able to submit Passport in India and get stamping and COPR ?

Below is what is written in PPR letter.

"Please review your contact details above and advise us of any errors or updates.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You
must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your
Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for
any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our CPC Mississauga office
immediately via the IRCC Web Form "
Inform via webform

M4imran

Feb 3, 2022
I am hoping some one can guide me. I submitted my parents application on June 18, 2019 under PGP 2019. Application was transferred to London office in late 2019 after sponsorship approval. Biometrics was done on March 7th 2020. Medical request, PCC, and family form requested in May 2021. I sent all including medical that was done few months earlier part of visitors visa application. I inquired many times via web form and email if medical is acceptable as it was still valid, despite several tried no answer. So We did another medical in August 2021 and it was updated on Sep 29, 2021. Online says you passed medical exam and since then no updates. My parents are in Canada since Oct 2021. I sent web from and email to London office and to IRCC same day they arrived however address did not change. I changed address myself online last week. I have no updates for many months now and am very worried. I contacted my MPP and sent few inquiries but no result. MPP office said all is ok with file just wait. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I am hoping some one can guide me. I submitted my parents application on June 18, 2019 under PGP 2019. Application was transferred to London office in late 2019 after sponsorship approval. Biometrics was done on March 7th 2020. Medical request, PCC, and family form requested in May 2021. I sent all including medical that was done few months earlier part of visitors visa application. I inquired many times via web form and email if medical is acceptable as it was still valid, despite several tried no answer. So We did another medical in August 2021 and it was updated on Sep 29, 2021. Online says you passed medical exam and since then no updates. My parents are in Canada since Oct 2021. I sent web from and email to London office and to IRCC same day they arrived however address did not change. I changed address myself online last week. I have no updates for many months now and am very worried. I contacted my MPP and sent few inquiries but no result. MPP office said all is ok with file just wait. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Send regularly feed back via webform to ircc..

Reactions: caninfoseeker

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Expert Advice Needed Folks

I received PPR on 19th August 2021 - My mother is in Canada and I submitted the web form immediately. I did not receive any Portal link since 7 months.

Question :- Can we still go back to home country and Submit Passport for Stamping ? The PPR Letter said that steps had to be completed within 30 days.

My mother is planning to go back next month - Would she be able to submit Passport in India and get stamping and COPR ?

Below is what is written in PPR letter.

"Please review your contact details above and advise us of any errors or updates.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You
must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your
Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for
any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our CPC Mississauga office
immediately via the IRCC Web Form "
I don't think she will be get PPR again as medical valid for one year only. If she is interested don't leave canada.Send again webform & update GCKey account of mother with canada address.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

preet05

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
I don't think she will be get PPR again as medical valid for one year only. If she is interested don't leave canada.Send again webform & update GCKey account of mother with canada address.
Thanks - I already submitted 2 web form's for portal link since last 7 months - Got ATIP/GCMS notes - Canada address has been updated since 22 Nov 2021. I called CIC and asked them they said everything is good and you just need portal link.

Now i have lost all hopes of portal link and My mom is on tourist visa, so she would be travelling back to India - Not Sure India VFS will accept 7 months old PPR letter or not - Not Sure if anyone in this forum tried this

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
We are same boat

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
Have been visiting this forum for a while now. Here's my timeline.

PGP Application - for 2
Application received: May 15 2019
AOR: Aug 26 2019
Visa office- CPC M
Biometric completed - Aug 29 2019
First Medical requested- Aug 27 2019
PCC submitted- Sep 15 2019
Sponsor decision made- Sep 30 2019
First Medical passed- Jan 10 2020
Second medical requested- July 10 2021
Second medical passed- Aug 23 2021
Line 2 on ecas updated to 'We started processing xxxx application on January 20, 2022' on Jan 2022
Background check on gckey updated (via ghost update) to 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.' on Jan 27, 2022

Waiting for further updates.

@laxsun @serious_cheese
Same case in my side