Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

SoontobeCanadian123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
June 2019 applicant
Sponsorship approved in Nov 2019
Biometric in March 2020
COVID 19
Medical May 2021, PCC, Family information form all May 2021 Sent all within 2 weeks
Nothing since then
London office
Parents in Canada on visitor's visa since Oct 2021, informed IRCC and London office, they are not changing address as they are visitor
Connected with my MP twice, same answer in process
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Hi, had a similar situation, medical was done for my parents, additional docs were also submitted only thing remaining was PPR, my parents travelled to canada on visit visa in June 2020, i request for address changed for my parents through webform after their arrival in Canada (included visa stamp and boarding pass as proof), I sent 2 web forms, 1 for my father and 1 for my mother for address change. After a few days i could see the address changed for my parents in ECAS (login separately for each parent in eCAS using their UCI to see the address for each parent). After the address change i waited 4 months and in Oct 2020 they received email from IRCC Etobicoke that they became PR. Hope this information helps you

Reactions: serious_cheese

mbshez

Nov 30, 2015
Calgary
Congratulations to all who got their London PPRs. I think my application fell through the cracks at the London office. Pre-arrival on November 19th and then nothing! May 29th applicant!

Last edited:
Reactions: Budi07

Sardar Ali

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Congratulations to all who got their London PPRs. I think my application fell through the cracks at the London office. Pre-arrival on November 19th and then nothing! May 29th applicant!
My mother received her pre-arrival letter the very same date (Nov 19th) and today she finally received the PPR email. It could be any day now.

Reactions: Hamied and Budi07

Budi07

May 21, 2015
Same here hopefully all hear good news soon from London.

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hi there,

Yesterday we received Passport Submission Letter @laxsun #579... DM2 as well..

Parents In canada Since Jan 12th 2022... i sent the webform last week and was updated in ECAS in 2 days... i just saw that it again changed it back to HOME address..

I sent another WEBFORM informing that my parents are In Canada and need not submit the Passports... anyone can suggest what are the next steps and how soon we can expect that????i assume COPR /VIRTUAL LANDING

Secondly, my wife and I had a BABY Jan 7th 2022... now that we already have DM2... is it advisable to update a material change??? i am the Sponsor... my wife is NOT a CO SPONSOR....

Reactions: serious_cheese

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi Amesh
I haven’t received CIC portal link yet.

Hi Amesh
I haven’t received any portal link yet.
Just want to know after filling information on portal does it mention anything about PR card ?
Means how much time it will take to receive PR card.
Thanks
@Parminder Gill and @amesh
Are you still going through postings of this thread.
@OlyaMK @lenalucky and @Pancham S are having same issue of struggling to receive an email to create a PR Portal.
Can you please share your experiences here.
Thank you.
@hopefulcndn

Last edited:

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hi there,

Yesterday we received Passport Submission Letter @laxsun #579... DM2 as well..

Parents In canada Since Jan 12th 2022... i sent the webform last week and was updated in ECAS in 2 days... i just saw that it again changed it back to HOME address..

I sent another WEBFORM informing that my parents are In Canada and need not submit the Passports... anyone can suggest what are the next steps and how soon we can expect that????i assume COPR /VIRTUAL LANDING

Secondly, my wife and I had a BABY Jan 7th 2022... now that we already have DM2... is it advisable to update a material change??? i am the Sponsor... my wife is NOT a CO SPONSOR....
WAit for COPR - virtual landing.Yes must inform IRCC regarding family size asap .

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Has anyone contacted IRCC call center recently? it seems as if the menu options have changed. I can't seem to reach an agent!

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
@YULIA-2016 , @laxsun please update the tracker. I received ecopr for my mom. We are line 577. Finally all formalities done. Thank you everyone for the continuous support and help. All the very best and I wish everyone gets united with their family soon.

are your parents in Canada??? can you tell me when did you get an email to create PR portal for virtual landing .... what was the time line between PPR request---> Virtual Landing email??

M4imran

Feb 3, 2022
Did Parent have Ecase account ، did you change address and did you inform IRCC using web form ۔I m principal Applicant of June19,۔we also on visitors visa since October2021,my address got changed in two days۔
How you changed it? I sent request to changes address same day they arrived however never updated. I used web form for IRCC and email to London office. Ecase is IRCC account?