+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Akc81

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you! Can you let me know one thing though. In the email it says to fill out her personal info and send to them. I am confused with Original entry date in Canada and date of last time you entered Canada. So my mom came here on Nov 4 2021 and is still here so would both dates be the same? or do I need to mention the first time when she came to Canada in 2018? Will appreciate the help.
i put the same date

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thank you! Can you let me know one thing though. In the email it says to fill out her personal info and send to them. I am confused with Original entry date in Canada and date of last time you entered Canada. So my mom came here on Nov 4 2021 and is still here so would both dates be the same? or do I need to mention the first time when she came to Canada in 2018? Will appreciate the help.
I think they might be looking for the date of first entry to Canada. I have not seen the form though.
However, this might not be very important information for IRCC.

Irshad67

Feb 1, 2020
(London visa office Applicants) June 2019 applicant. Medical and PCC done back in May 2021. I sent the first ever webform inquiry last week about status of application and received the following reply:

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that the processing of this application is ongoing and the file is currently undergoing review by a migration officer. There are no further updates to provide at this time and should additional information/documentation be required we will be in touch accordingly.

For Information of London LVO applicants.
This is generic reply and no choice to wait for best luck .
I am in same boat and just keep waiting - nothing else can be done

Reactions: Hamied

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
If the person is living in Canada and has no residence tie back home, BLS is the easy way.

I renewed my parents' passport and applied for PCC at the same time. Took almost 4-5 weeks.
My parents came to Canada on visitor visa in 2020 and there's no residence ties back home. Yesterday they received request for PCCs and a renewed passport. What kind of Indian residence proof can they provide to BLS here for PCC's? They have sold their home back in India and give a friend's home address for correspondence in India.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
(London visa office Applicants) June 2019 applicant. Medical and PCC done back in May 2021. I sent the first ever webform inquiry last week about status of application and received the following reply:

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that the processing of this application is ongoing and the file is currently undergoing review by a migration officer. There are no further updates to provide at this time and should additional information/documentation be required we will be in touch accordingly.

For Information of London LVO applicants.
At least your application is under process. Mine is in waiting queue. No progress since 2 years. Last doc submitted after sponsorship approval letter received. Then no activity, not even atip notes provided since requested 5 months back and again a month back.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi there! I totally support your post and also frustrated . The same boat. May 2019 application. last set of documents has been sent December 2nd. Nothing since that. Looks like they purposely delay cases ( waiting that our parents will not be able to move due to old age). May be all of us who is in the same situation should send later to Minister of Immigration?
Realistically won’t have any impact and I’m not sure what immigration minister will do. Resources won’t be reallocated to process PGP applications faster versus other immigration programs. Sponsoring parents is not possible in most countries with access to public healthcare because it creates drains on the healthcare and most never pay taxes. General view will be that you are lucky that your parents have been selected even if you have to wait a bit longer. I realize I am being blunt but many don’t realize how the program is viewed by immigration department although nobody will publicly be this blunt.

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
At least your application is under process. Mine is in waiting queue. No progress since 2 years. Last doc submitted after sponsorship approval letter received. Then no activity, not even atip notes provided since requested 5 months back and again a month back.
It must be quite frustrating. I'm sure sooner or later everyone's file would be processed. I guess you might have asked your MP already to follow up and ask. Hope your file moves now.

Budi07

May 21, 2015
Hope you both hear good news soon. I feel for you.

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I had my second medical exam last week. Where to check the result?
Panel physician generally send the medical reports between 7 to 10 business days.you can check on GCKey online account after two weeks from the date of medical examination.you can contact your panel physician after 10 business days.