+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Budi07

May 21, 2015
@laxsun

My Ecas showing "in process"

On my GCKey showing "You action is required" and there is a line to upload documents , please correct me if I am wrong, I will submit Appendix A (names, passport info, eye color etc), also I will provide provide passport copies, after this they will issue a Passport requests, so I can submit them with new photos to VAC in order to get PR visas?
My parents are not in Canada.
Hope you unite with them soon. I am in the same boat as you 2019 May Applicant at London LVO it’s been too long of wait hopefully have some progress soon to everyone.

Reactions: misterbmw

YANA KO

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi, can anyone share the phone number and ext to call and speak with agent . I submitted additional documents including resume back on December 2nd. Nothing happening sins that. DM 2 in process, MED done back on July 3rd. Any advise ? I also contact to my MP. Not much help form them .

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi, can anyone share the phone number and ext to call and speak with agent . I submitted additional documents including resume back on December 2nd. Nothing happening sins that. DM 2 in process, MED done back on July 3rd. Any advise ? I also contact to my MP. Not much help form them .
CIC Phone # 1888-242-2100. Then press 2-1-3-0 right after you heard options to select.

ms2021

May 12, 2021
Ontario
Category........
FAM
speaking w. agent is useless. MP's inquiry on our behalf is the only thing IRCC might care a tiny bit. I see in GCMS notes that they record inquiry from MP's office.
I am in the same boat here. Medical done in Aug 2021, additional docs submitted in Sep 2021, still no PPR

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
Could you tell me did they mention any specific day in March? Or just they said any day in March would be acceptable
There is a specific day, that's the date when PA's medical expires.

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
speaking w. agent is useless. MP's inquiry on our behalf is the only thing IRCC might care a tiny bit. I see in GCMS notes that they record inquiry from MP's office.
I am in the same boat here. Medical done in Aug 2021, additional docs submitted in Sep 2021, still no PPR
Hey when you say MP enquiry what is the process for that? I live in Calgary so how do I find mine and do we just call them and tell our case and they call or enquire. Will appreciate the response.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Atip/gcms notes requested twice once five months back and again one month back but no reply. Now they ask why are you requesting notes previously this question was not asked. I feel right to information is suspended due to Covid. Any one with similar experience.

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
I tried to link my application numerous times but always get 'Based on the information you entered, we found no applications '
I chose only the unmistakable identifiers such as passport no., file no., UCI, never using anything that may be ambiguous or anything that is case-sensitive. And since I requested GCMS notes, I know the family size recorded in IRCC's system as well so it can't be wrong either.
Any insights why my application just can't be linked?
Anyone here also has this issue?
I have the same problem! Thus, following

dapin84

Star Member
Jul 28, 2010
I have been waiting 2.5 years for the sponsor application for my mom.
I need to move to the US for work. However my sister will remain in Canada, but she is not the sponsor.

Can I be in the US and can she land as a resident?
Can I just come to visit Canada when she lands?

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hello … could anyone suggest further steps…

today we received pre arrival services letter on my cic account… bio metric is finally updated… strange thing …. My parents did bio metrics in feb 2020 and date mentioned is July 2019… could this be because we went to US in July??
Ecas still shows “in proces”. …

what can we expect next?? My parents recently came to canada and i just updated their physical address.

Reactions: laxsun