+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

YANA KO

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Is your parents' medical already passed?
Hi , my parents in Germany, Please see info below sent by my MP:
PGP sponsorship
Received May 29 2019
Processing in Mississauga office
- Eligibility of sponsor is passed
- Principal Applicant – Eligibility and medicals passed
- Security and criminality are in progress

Requests sent on Nov 9th 2021- RCMP criminal record check, CV, Schedule A, RPRF payment, police certificates. Must be received by Dec 9th 2021.
We sent all requested info back December 2nd *** --16!!!!!PAGES OF DETAIL RESUME WORK AND SCHOOL INFO FROM AGE 181!!! I can not believe that they asked for that. My Parents 80+!!!! Can you imagine my frustration !?
And once again there is no movement almost 2 month!. Today I send another letter to my MP. Ask him following up again. Hopefully it's will help and move the stone!

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello … could anyone suggest further steps…

today we received pre arrival services letter on my cic account… bio metric is finally updated… strange thing …. My parents did bio metrics in feb 2020 and date mentioned is July 2019… could this be because we went to US in July??
Ecas still shows “in proces”. …

what can we expect next?? My parents recently came to canada and i just updated their physical address.
Receiving pre-arrival service letter means the positive result for the immigration.
They may ask your parents for second medical. CPC-M is saying that they are busy with Afghanistan.

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Receiving pre-arrival service letter means the positive result for the immigration.
They may ask your parents for second medical. CPC-M is saying that they are busy with Afghanistan.
My parents already did re-medical in August 2021. Medical passed is what we got. Updated in my cic.

So next steps could be passport request? Now that my parents are inside Canada … will we get a virtual landing/ confirmation etc??

Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
My parents already did re-medical in August 2021. Medical passed is what we got. Updated in my cic.

So next steps could be passport request? Now that my parents are inside Canada … will we get a virtual landing/ confirmation etc??
Can you send us the date of medical request and pass to put in the tracker line # 579.
Next step is DM2 and then PPR: may happen at the same time for virtual landing.

pratikvyas333

Dec 16, 2019
Hi Friends, I need your advice.

My application was in process since Jan 7, 2020, (biometric completed) and we have not heard anything from CIC Canada; I wanted to meet my parents so finally we applied for Supervisa in December 2021, completed medical in advance for the supervisa.

Today, I received a medical request from my parents from CIC Canada in regards to my PR application - must be completed within 30 days. What should be my next step?

1) try to do it again?
2) contact them? CIC web form? I heard that they are not replying fast enough and I do not want to miss the date.

In addition, I have not yet received an eligibility approval letter so I am not sure what is going on?

Anybody with similar experience please help.

:)

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Can you send us the date of medical request and pass to put in the tracker line # 579.
Next step is DM2 and then PPR: may happen at the same time for virtual landing.
Re medical was requested July 2021 and medicals passed on August 2021.
Any idea in how long it takes for DM2 or PPR after pre arrival services letter?

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Q: Based on the following information. Am I supposed to submit scan copy or send the original birth cetificate?

Received today:
Birth registration/certificate: Please provide a photocopy of your sponsor's birth certificate clearly indicating their relationship to you, the Principal Applicant. Please provide an original copy. If you cannot provide this, please provide additional supporting documents proving your relationship. Any documents are not in English or French must include a notarized and certified translation with a copy of the original document
This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/27

*METHODS OF SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS* Please only submit the requested information and documents via one of the following methods:

1. For instant updates, submit your documents via IRCC secure account (MyCIC) at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

2. If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via email. Please include “PGP-APR” and your file number in the subject line of the email to: IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

3. Additionally, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the IRCC webform at: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Pancham S

Jan 19, 2015
@calgary17 @serious_cheese
Guys I would appreciate your help in this, got PPR LETTER on December3rd 2021 for my Parents, I have submitted multiple webforms since December 3rd and after that my Parents are in Canada, but I haven't got any email regarding virtual landing, its been almost 2 months now. So just wondering what's happening and what's the solution for this?
Please Advise.
Thx

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Q: Based on the following information. Am I supposed to submit scan copy or send the original birth cetificate?

Received today:
Birth registration/certificate: Please provide a photocopy of your sponsor's birth certificate clearly indicating their relationship to you, the Principal Applicant. Please provide an original copy. If you cannot provide this, please provide additional supporting documents proving your relationship. Any documents are not in English or French must include a notarized and certified translation with a copy of the original document
This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/27

*METHODS OF SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS* Please only submit the requested information and documents via one of the following methods:

1. For instant updates, submit your documents via IRCC secure account (MyCIC) at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

2. If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via email. Please include “PGP-APR” and your file number in the subject line of the email to: IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

3. Additionally, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the IRCC webform at: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Most of us have sent scan copy of the original.

Last edited:
Reactions: 240680