+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
I got a medical surveillance letter for my mother in law who i co-sponsored under PGP 2019 - Does everyone get this or only in some cases? She was found to have indication of TB but follow up sputum test cleared her.

Box number 8 has S code 2.02 - What does this mean?
Box number 9 says 'RMO where medical assessed' and its empty. - What to put here?
Box number 10 says IMM1346 and has a serial number - Does this mean her application is approved and this is last step?

Also, I don't see a link under the 'view or upload submitted documents' . Neither do i see any instructions as to where to submit this letter. Does anyone have experience submitting this form back?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Last edited:

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
I got a medical surveillance letter for my mother in law who i co-sponsored under PGP 2019 - Does everyone get this or only in some cases? She was found to have indication of TB but follow up sputum test cleared her.

Box number 9 says 'RMO where medical assessed' and its empty. - What to put here?
Box number 10 says IMM1346 and has a serial number - Does this mean her application is approved and this is last step?

Also, I don't see a link under the 'view or upload submitted documents' . Neither do i see any instructions as to where to submit this letter. Does anyone have experience submitting this form back?

No need to worry. The provincial health authority will contact your MIL once she lands in Canada to do further tests.

Reactions: canada4life_pgp2019

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

For the medical section of your question, yes my father got this, since he got cancer and they asked additional tests including sputum, we waited until he finished he chemotherapy and radiology treatment, got clear from cancer thanks god and then we did the sputum and it was all clear.

Reactions: canada4life_pgp2019

senseNsimplicity

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th July 2011
Doc's Request.
27th july 2011
IELTS Request
30-04-2010
Med's Request
Pre-Med
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2011
Further to this. My mother’s super visa expires on 23rd Jan and we did not apply thinking we will have landing complete before that.

should we be applying or is she okay to live here until we have landing complete ?
Same here, My father filled in the information and uploaded the picture on 23rd December, and it is still under review. I was under impression that eCopr comes within a few days after we have submitted our address.

DJay1234

Apr 27, 2016
Tracker is updated. Your next step is DM2.
Hi guys,

A bit of a situation as my parents just recd an email from New Delhi office to submit their passports, however they've already booked a flight for Canada on 1st Feb.

Does anyone know how long does it take for CIC to return the passport and what would you suggest we do - submit in India or wait and submit once they're here in Canada? Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

LianeC

Oct 9, 2018
@canada4life_pgp2019 @laxsun
Please update line 686.
January 10 received Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal.
Address confirmation and PR photo upload sent January 10th.

Can someday share if they have the same experience uploading the PR photo to match the size they asked? I've tried several times until I gave up and sent it like that. Still haven't heard from them. Thanks

Reactions: Hamied and laxsun

Ness2022

Jan 14, 2022
As said, send whatever shows your and PA's name on it (including old passport) and provide an explanation letter for any missing doc.
Thanks @bdidol
I only have my matriculation certificate with me, No votercard, no aadhar card because I am Canadian Citizen now. Do you suggest sending my canceled Indian passport(Canceled after acquiring Canadian Citizenship) which has name of my mother on it.
Hi JITB, I have received the same request as you and do not have a voters card or aadhar card as I am a Canadian Citizen. Could you please let me know what documents you submitted and if you had success doing so. Thanks!

krazzee

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hello @laxsun @serious_cheese

Please can you update line 769, received 'Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal' email today along with pre-services arrival letter in my CIC and ecas is showing 'Decision Made'.
My mother has already traveled back to India and I have notified them about her address change twice but it is still showing her Canada address in ecas. Will be replying to the email informing them that she is outside Canada. Any idea how long does it take for NDVO to issue PPR letter?

Thank you

Reactions: laxsun

ndd0917

Star Member
Jun 20, 2009
Hello!
I submitted I request for an extension for my mom’s medical using webform 1st week of January but I still have no reply until now, what else can I do? Please help

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hello!
I submitted I request for an extension for my mom’s medical using webform 1st week of January but I still have no reply until now, what else can I do? Please help
Call but the phone agent can't do much more than further adding a note to your file with request.

krazzee

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
thanks. Will reply that mom is in India right now. But not sure, what other issues it will cause :--( Do you foresee any other isssues that we need to be aware of? Slight delay in process is okay as Mom can only come here in MArch 2022,
Hi @ramko, I am in a similar situation as yours. Received permanent residence confirmation portal email but my mother is already back in India. I have replied back saying she is outside Canada. How long did it take to send you further instructions and did you then receive PPR from NDVO?

MuzafferQA

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2014
Med's Done....
22-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:05-06-2014, PPR2:17-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Hi everyone.
Sorry for posting this here but its kinda urgent .
I have received a email from cic asking to submit parents CV along with the instruction to send them to specific email address.which i did.
The thing is , my application status in portsl now says returned.
do i also need to resubmit my application from portal as well?

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Hi All,

Writing in this forum for the first time, I have sponsored my mother in 2019 (Application received data 27th June, 2019). When checking it online, the last update is about Medical Results received. Her Biometric was also done in November 2021 but there is no update on the portal. She is yet to receive the PCC request. Anyone in the same situation? Is it possible to complete the PCC without receiving the request? I have raised the request for GCMS notes on December 07th, 2021 but yet to receive the notes. What is the response time of the GCMS request these days?

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
1. I received Pcc request as part of letter received for sponsorship approval, no separate request received.
2. Gcms note /atip requested 5 months back no reply.
3. London visa office