1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
Looks like they want her to redo the medical, that's weird it's not even expired yet
We haven’t booked, since it’s not expired yet. But what to send as proof it was done and passed.

Thanks

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
One of my friend who is not in tracker got the passport request nov 13 and got decision made on oct 29. They got prearrival one month before (sep 29) decision made
London office.

I know many who got prearrival in nov but no decision made until now.
Oh reallly! Are these applicants from Pakistan, and would you know their dates of application received. I think they may be applicants from the month of May. Let's hope to hear from London soon !

Reactions: misterbmw

boateng

Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May5, 2015 (application received)
AOR Received.
AOR1 : June3 2015
IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
Hello, can anyone let me know here please what is the procedure for my mother who is already here in Canada and my dad is in outside Canada where his passport is now stamped and he has received the COPR.

In the email it said "if the applicant is already in Canada then they will be landed virtually and do not need to send their passport. The documents will be mailed to them once the information is submitted via the web form (we already provided this update to CIC)"

Does this mean my mother (who is the dependent under the family class sponsorship as my father is the principal applicant) will get her COPR mailed to our address in Canada? or does she need to wait till my dad completes his landing?

LianeC

Oct 9, 2018
Hello, We received Pre-arrival services email on December 23rd. I was wondering what's the next step and how long will it take to hear back from them. My parents are currently here in Canada on a visitors visa. Medical, PCC and biometrics done. Thank you

Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi everyone.
Hope you all had a nice Christmas. We were asked for Medicals but my mom had it done in Feb 2021, passed March 1st 2021. What should I send as proof that it was done?

Thanks
Better to speak with the physician who did IME.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello, We received Pre-arrival services email on December 23rd. I was wondering what's the next step and how long will it take to hear back from them. My parents are currently here in Canada on a visitors visa. Medical, PCC and biometrics done. Thank you
When was the medical request and pass dates . Also did you send PCC and biometrics?

OlyaMK

Apr 3, 2018
@calgary17 It's so frustrating, we have got PPR, Did the first web form on the 3rd Drcember and 2nd webform on the 15th letting NDVO know that Parents in Canada, but haven't heard anything back yet. Does anyone in the same boat, is there any other way to let them know?
we got PPR on July 12 (parents are in Canada) and still waiting for virtual landing. Many webforms, MP didn't help, just were told that file received on October 29 from VO (Warsaw) after PPR on July 12, wait.

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
We received Pre arrival services letter on October 26th, 2021. Still awaiting DM2. Medical passed on November 8th, 2021.

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
I'm in the same situation. They've been in Canada since 2019 on a Visitor Visa and their VO is Singapore Office. We got the Pre-arrivals Services email in August 2021. We submitted everything in 2020 - PPC, Medical, biometrics - but nothing has been updated i.e. passed medical. It still says we're processing your application, We do not need any additional documents etc.

Sid Malhotra

Sep 10, 2020
Seasons Greetings!

My mom got her CoPR and her passport stamped with the immigrant visa last week! Thank you for all the guidance this group has provided throughout the time period the application was being processed.

Did anyone had an experience where the city of destination is different from the city where their parents have landed and got their PR cards? I have moved to a different province this year and my mom's CoPR mentions my previous address. Do I send a web form letting IRCC of the move and they will send me a new CoPR with updated city of destination? Not sure how that works! Any guidance will be much appreciated!

Regards

LianeC

Oct 9, 2018
I'm in the same situation. They've been in Canada since 2019 on a Visitor Visa and their VO is Singapore Office. We got the Pre-arrivals Services email in August 2021. We submitted everything in 2020 - PPC, Medical, biometrics - but nothing has been updated i.e. passed medical. It still says we're processing your application, We do not need any additional documents etc.
Oh really? that long!! we checked ECAS and it says for Sponsorship Application- Decision made and for Permanent Residence Application Status- Decision Made. We submitted additional documents this month as well as police clearance and medical exams.

JAcevedo

Jun 19, 2015
Hi,

I submitted an application to sponsor my mom for a PR. Her application was sent to the Mexico Visa office since October 2021 and we haven't heard from them since then.

She has a tourist visa that will expire in 3 years from now and was wondering if she can come and live with us while she waits to hear from the visa office?

What are the implications? Can she send her passport from Canada to the visa office and ask to send the passport plus the landing papers back to Canada?

Or will she be required to go back to her home country to do this?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Seasons Greetings!

My mom got her CoPR and her passport stamped with the immigrant visa last week! Thank you for all the guidance this group has provided throughout the time period the application was being processed.

Did anyone had an experience where the city of destination is different from the city where their parents have landed and got their PR cards? I have moved to a different province this year and my mom's CoPR mentions my previous address. Do I send a web form letting IRCC of the move and they will send me a new CoPR with updated city of destination? Not sure how that works! Any guidance will be much appreciated!

Regards
Update her address when she will land. She has to get for PR Card after landing that will be mailed to her address.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi,

I submitted an application to sponsor my mom for a PR. Her application was sent to the Mexico Visa office since October 2021 and we haven't heard from them since then.

She has a tourist visa that will expire in 3 years from now and was wondering if she can come and live with us while she waits to hear from the visa office?

What are the implications? Can she send her passport from Canada to the visa office and ask to send the passport plus the landing papers back to Canada?

Or will she be required to go back to her home country to do this?
If your mom comes to Canada on visitor visa, she does not have to go back to become PR when she receives passport request.
Currently it is being done by virtual landing.

JAcevedo

Jun 19, 2015
If your mom comes to Canada on visitor visa, she does not have to go back to become PR when she receives passport request.
Currently it is being done by virtual landing.
Thank you!

How about when the Visa office in Mexico requests her passport? Will they have an issue if they receive it from a Canadian address and having to send it back to Canada?