+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Have you tried to reach out and ask them?
Yes my father raised a web query from his email address and very next day replied that this email address not registered with us and if you have appointed representative than communicate through him . I am representative So I raised web query with my email address asking status of application and now no answer two days lapsed.

Reactions: Hamied

paulh

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
Hello,
I wanted to share my timeline with VFS.

Passport Request: 18th Nov
Sent to VFS Delhi for Stamping: 24 Nov
Got stamped passport back: 8th Dec

* I did not opt for SMS notification. I received timely notifications from VFS over email at every stage.

I am surprised to see that visa expiration is Aug 2022. Only 8+ months? I thought it was going to be 1 year. Amid Omicron, hope the travel restrictions are not very strict. Will get my father to complete landing in a few months.

My best wishes to everyone whose applications are in progress. Very thankful to this forum. Thank you for your guidance and support. Been 10 years of association with this forum and what a pleasure it has been to be here. I will continue to visit this thread and see if I could be of any help.

Happy holidays and happy new year !

@laxsun

mgentleman

Sep 14, 2017
Hello,
I wanted to share my timeline with VFS.

Passport Request: 18th Nov
Sent to VFS Delhi for Stamping: 24 Nov
Got stamped passport back: 8th Dec

* I did not opt for SMS notification. I received timely notifications from VFS over email at every stage.

I am surprised to see that visa expiration is Aug 2022. Only 8+ months? I thought it was going to be 1 year. Amid Omicron, hope the travel restrictions are not very strict. Will get my father to complete landing in a few months.

My best wishes to everyone whose applications are in progress. Very thankful to this forum. Thank you for your guidance and support. Been 10 years of association with this forum and what a pleasure it has been to be here. I will continue to visit this thread and see if I could be of any help.

Happy holidays and happy new year !

@laxsun
Congratulations !!
I think the expiry date is one year from the medical exam date because medical has one year validity

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi Everyone,

We got eCOPRs for my parents today.
For my mom, its says “Surveillance code 2.02” and needs to report for medical examination.
Which i know is for inactive TB as my mom did it earlier too when she came here on super visa.
But we have not got any form with it.
So how do we do this examination without that form?
Should i send webform?
anyone?

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
after submitting additional documents (PCC, Schedule A, Additional info, travel history) requested by IRCC, the status in GCkey account changed to : we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Is this a good sign? how long from here would it potentially take to receive a PPR ? any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks
anyone please?

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
anyone please?
Well, that's normal, after submitting the requested documents through the Gckey account.

Many have seen that status changing again from

we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

To

Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.

Sit tight, you should soon get an update on your application.

Reactions: rockwidme

Avii297

Jul 26, 2019
I am also in similar situation . Just got this request today. I do not have voter id card. For my father, his age and name is incorrect on the voter id card. Also, I am not sure how adhar card and voter id card can prove my relationship to my parents, since neither of these have names of my parents on them.

Neither do these docs prove my PA relationship to dependent. As these forms of id do not list name of spouse.
I did receive the same request. My understanding is any of above the document should suffice the requirement. It doesn't say all three is required.

I only had 2 from 3 so, I sent 2 only.

Reactions: canada4life_pgp2019

Miracles19

Jan 26, 2019
Hello, my parents did the medical but they are still reviewing it, but I just received pre-arrival letter, so what does that mean??
June 11 applicant

Last edited:

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Dears Very frustrated. June 04 applicant, received first medical and biometric in Jan 2020, then silence all the way, on 18th August 2021 file transfered to London, on 27 August they added line on Ecas that they started processing application. That's it... Silence after that. Raised a query.. Asked at least confirm file has reached London. No reply... Any one in similar situation.

Budi07

May 21, 2015
Dears Very frustrated. June 04 applicant, received first medical and biometric in Jan 2020, then silence all the way, on 18th August 2021 file transfered to London, on 27 August they added line on Ecas that they started processing application. That's it... Silence after that. Raised a query.. Asked at least confirm file has reached London. No reply... Any one in similar situation.
May 31 applicant , London visa office same situation. London office unfortunately is very slow not sure why.
hope everyone get good news soon

Reactions: caninfoseeker