+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When we recieve a notification to related to missing information like 5406 does the status on online portal changes to returned?

Iryna K

Feb 12, 2019
ok - Yes I think the receipt should be enough as proof of payment confirmation
Did this request come in your mycic account as a new message or did you get it via email? Also, did your parents give biometrics? Or were previously taken biometrics were used? Like I know in many cases the biometrics taken for Super Visa / Visit Visa was accepted due to Covid
Request came in my CIC account as a new message "We need something from you to continue processing your application". I don't remember if and when my parents did biometrics but they came to Canada a few times so I assume they did it at some point. Waiting continues...

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi everyone,

For cases (PA,Dependent - India) - where IRCC requests for voter ID, Adhar card and old school records (fifth class, middle standard and matriculation/secondary school) from the sponsor - in support of proof of relationship - is it mandatory to give all the documents ?

What if we do not have all of them ?

Anyone with a similar experience please share some tips
I am also in similar situation . Just got this request today. I do not have voter id card. For my father, his age and name is incorrect on the voter id card. Also, I am not sure how adhar card and voter id card can prove my relationship to my parents, since neither of these have names of my parents on them.

Neither do these docs prove my PA relationship to dependent. As these forms of id do not list name of spouse.

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hello,

I just received a letter from CIC Mississauga office asking for:

- Details of Govt Service: You are required to provide a completed Details of Government Service form (enclosed) containing the specifics of your duties in your government position. Failure to provide complete information may delay the processing of your application. Ensure to provide the information in chronological order and with NO gaps in information. If you cannot fit all requested details on the form please provide an addendum. This must be received at this office by

- Proof of Relationship (for myself): As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate).

Can anybody has experienced the same ask from CIC, if yes. Please share their experience and recommendations.

Thanks in advance.
i also got request of proof of relationship. I am not sure how these docs can prove my relation to my parents, as neither of these list name of my parents on them. It just shows my full name.

jjedm

Oct 7, 2016
I am in the same boat as you. I meet all requirements, have been in the country for 15 years, meet the sponsorship criteria quite easily, have been employed by the same organization for 10 years with no gaps but have had no information at all.

My application was submitted on June 24, 2019. I have reached out to the Local MP and they said my sponsor profile is still being investigated. No further news. Would you think my GCMS notes will say anything else?
I finally received a request for the medical along with other documents and an updated 5669 :rolleyes: I requested GCMS notes, and I don't think that helped at all, not even received a response about that yet after I paid.

jjedm

Oct 7, 2016
Hang in there. There are many in the same boat even if most of the messages on the forum are from people whose process seems to be moving. I sent my application as well June 2Xth 2019 (dont remember the exact date) and the situation is the same. My parents in law are from a few days earlier as well and nothing. They all went to Mexico and it seems to be Mexico the slow step. ATIP notes say nothing as well in both cases.

My only fear is that because they continue to accept applications that they will come to process more recent applications and they will unilaterally decide to close those applications as they have done before (don't remember the year but I think it was when Harper left and Trudeau arrived). I don't think it will come to that as those applications were 8 years old, but anyways... You're not alone is my only message.
I have finally received a request for the medical along with other documents and an updated 5669 :rolleyes: Hopefully you too!

amax

Jun 25, 2014
Hello,

Looking for some guidance. I finally recd. an email saying I have met the sponsor eligibility criteria today, but I got the request for Biometrics and Medical for my parents (in India) before that.

It says that If not submitted, I should submit a list of documents, which I had already done with the original submission. Do I need to submit these documents again?

The only document I did not submit with the original submission was the PCC, which I can submit.

Please and thank you for your help!

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
after submitting additional documents (PCC, Schedule A, Additional info, travel history) requested by IRCC, the status in GCkey account changed to : we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Is this a good sign? how long from here would it potentially take to receive a PPR ? any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi laxsun
Short update on line 794
Today on my cic account status changed
Oct 26 2021 Background check completed
Dec 09 2021 application approved

Looks like they stamped visas today
Passports were received in Moscow VFS on Dec 01 2021

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Got PPR today for my parents. CPC mississauga. June 2019 applicant. Parents in canada.Thanks
can you provide details of your application for the tracker? When did you receive sponsorship decision made? Medical request? medical approval? PCC/Bio request? Which office processed your application?

db5234

May 27, 2011
Any applicants whose LVO is Accra here? Not heard anything from Accra in a long time…any updates from anyone?

g_gurna

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Hello June 2019 applicant
Received Information Letter today stating that application is transferred to New Delhi office.
My application was in queue for 4 months to be transferred to Delhi visa office. I believe IRCC officially transferred my file to New Delhi.

Anyone have any idea about how long New Delhi office takes to process application? What could be expected after this?

Thanks

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hello June 2019 applicant
Received Information Letter today stating that application is transferred to New Delhi office.
My application was in queue for 4 months to be transferred to Delhi visa office. I believe IRCC officially transferred my file to New Delhi.

Anyone have any idea about how long New Delhi office takes to process application? What could be expected after this?

Thanks
Have you already got medicals/pcc and additional docs done with CPC-M?
If so then it may be quick at Delhi, mine transferred to Delhi on Oct 7 and Nov 18 PPR, but medcials pcc all other docs were already submitted with CPC-M.

Reactions: g_gurna

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi Everyone,

We got eCOPRs for my parents today.
For my mom, its says “Surveillance code 2.02” and needs to report for medical examination.
Which i know is for inactive TB as my mom did it earlier too when she came here on super visa.
But we have not got any form with it.
So how do we do this examination without that form?
Should i send webform?

Reactions: g_gurna and RevSob