+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Good day All,

Please I need the most help I can get from you.

My mother's PGP application is still in process since May 2019, She is currently with me in Canada on a visitors visa, but has being diagnosed with Endometrial Cancer. I am trying to look for how she can get treatment asap even if we have to pay out of pocket.

Please any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sid Malhotra

Sep 10, 2020
Good day,

I submitted additional documents (PCC and proof of relationship) for my mother on October 13th but no activity since then. Her ecas status is still In process. Is that normal? Her Medicals and Biometrics were completed in August 2021. I heard people get passport requests within 10 days after PCC and additional documents were submitted.

I'd like your advise please - if my mom comes to Canada on a visitor visa now and she gets a PPR while she is in Canada, how do we deal with it? Do we have to send the passport to India or can we get it stamped here in Canada and complete a virtual landing? Would appreciate the response.

@prontissimo - Hope you are doing well! Did you hear back from IRCC post sending additional documents in Oct?

Regards
Sid

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Good day,

I submitted additional documents (PCC and proof of relationship) for my mother on October 13th but no activity since then. Her ecas status is still In process. Is that normal? Her Medicals and Biometrics were completed in August 2021. I heard people get passport requests within 10 days after PCC and additional documents were submitted.

I'd like your advise please - if my mom comes to Canada on a visitor visa now and she gets a PPR while she is in Canada, how do we deal with it? Do we have to send the passport to India or can we get it stamped here in Canada and complete a virtual landing? Would appreciate the response.

@prontissimo - Hope you are doing well! Did you hear back from IRCC post sending additional documents in Oct?

Regards
Sid
timeline varies for everyone. I submitted PCC last year and still no DM2. I received pre-arrival services letter back in September and still no updates. Your mom can travel to canada on visitors visa. once she is here, update her address to your address and she will be able to do virtual landing

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Does anyone know how our files will be transferred for example from Mississauga to a local visa office? by post? by courier? or...

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
How can we get NDVO to move on file, here is the time line for me:

Application date- June 17,2019
AOR -Never received
change in PA- Feb 2020
Change completed - Dec 2020
DM1 received- Nov 13,2021
Biometrics for PA- Nov 12,2021
Biometrics completed- Nov 30,2021
Updated biometrics in a/c- Nov 30,2021
VISA office for PA-NDVO

Any idea how long before we will be receiving any further request, any suggestions how to get NDVO to move on file?

Reactions: serious_cheese

topgun94

Jul 14, 2018
Need your valuable inputs. My parents got passport request yesterday. They already have visit visa and are traveling to Canada on Dec 29th. Is it wise to send passports for stamping now? I hear that it takes only 2 weeks but I am skeptical as holidays are nearby.

I am thinking of submitting a webform to IRCC telling them that parents are landing in Canada soon. Is this approach okay? Will there be any issues?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
How can we get NDVO to move on file, here is the time line for me:

Application date- June 17,2019
AOR -Never received
change in PA- Feb 2020
Change completed - Dec 2020
DM1 received- Nov 13,2021
Biometrics for PA- Nov 12,2021
Biometrics completed- Nov 30,2021
Updated biometrics in a/c- Nov 30,2021
VISA office for PA-NDVO

Any idea how long before we will be receiving any further request, any suggestions how to get NDVO to move on file?
Hi Amanpreet!
Glad to see some progress in your file.
NDVO is very active these days, every week sending PPR.
Have you got medicals request or not yet? If medicals are already done, and As your PA did biometrics recently, you may soon see some outcome.
Good Luck