+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bluebird0479

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
You will receive PPR soon within week!
Congrats :)

Our file was transferred to NDVO on Oct 7th, on Nov 13th got pre arrival and DM on ecas. On Nov 18th PPR.
Did you receive some kind of update saying your file was transferred to NDVO?
In my case, i got the update from my MP's office. There is no indication in my cic account or ECAS saying the file was transferred from Mississauga to New Delhi.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
In my case, i got the update from my MP's office. There is no indication in my cic account or ECAS saying the file was transferred from Mississauga to New Delhi.
No u don't get notifications for file transfer...u will get PPR in day or two...in my case got PPR one hour after Pre arrival letter

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
I got a letter in mycic about that transfer.
But you should not worry about if you did not receive that letter, they miss things sometimes.
As you got pre-arrival and DM2 same day, that means a positive outcome.
You may receive PPR within next week.

bluebird0479

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
I got a letter in mycic about that transfer.
But you should not worry about if you did not receive that letter, they miss things sometimes.
As you got pre-arrival and DM2 same day, that means a positive outcome.
You may receive PPR within next week.
Thanks guys. Am I suppose to get a pre- arrival letter for both applicants. I only recieved one letter with the primary applicants uci number.

ritz.edm

Feb 23, 2017
Hi, how long does it take currently to get ecopr after updating address and photo on IRCC PR confirmation portal ? We updated address and photo on November 17 and still waiting for address approval .

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
thanks a lot lot for replying ,ur and mine situtaion is almost same.my parents passed 2nd medical test in august .after that nothing came.
can u plz tell me in which countery u parents were before getting visa. and what additional documents they ask after medical passed.thanks a lot in advance plz. ur reply will give me piece of mind. i am desprately waiting thats why...
NO problem at all. We all are in the same boat here... The country of origin is Russia. After 2d medical my mom was asked to provide father's death certificate and copy of her work book. Cheers

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
@laxsun please update
18 August 2021 file transfered to London (email received)
28 August 2021 a line added in Ecas
"we started processing your case"
What does this means. CPC-M got my medical and bio in Jan 2020, so that was not case processing?
Should I contact MP, will it be of any benefit. June 04 2019 (reached Ottawa) case. Parents in Pakistan.

Reactions: laxsun

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, anyone's parents recently travelled from India to Canada via a 3rd country ? If yes, can you please share your experience, also do we need a covid test done form the layover country as well ?

amax

Jun 25, 2014
Hi everyone,

I am finally seeing traction on my June 2019 application! Got the biometrics and medical assessment on the same day. Parents are in Delhi, India and will have no problem getting Medicals done, but there are no available appointments for biometrics at all - is there any suggestion? how are other people managing this?

Thank you so much!

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hi everyone,

Need urgent help. My mother is living in Canada on super visa since 2 years now. Her super visa is expiring next year in 2022. But last time when she entered Canada the CBSA officer stamped Dec 2021 as exit on her passport. Also, her parent and grandparent PR application is in progress (2019 applicant - London office).
What should be done in this case to extend her stay? How can that exit stamp on her passport be renewed while staying in Canada? Is there an application that has to be filled? Please help.

aumraiya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hi everyone,

I just received the letter for my mother to submit the passport as she recently completed her biometrics. As she is travelling to USA in a couple of days can she submit the passport to the New York VFS office ? Does anyone know for how long they keep the passport for ?

Thanks for your help.

Nili21

Nov 26, 2021
Visa Office......
DELHI
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
PGP 2019
Due to travel restrictions and Flight ban could not land. sent an email to IRCC on what to do now , received generic reply that they will contact us.
COPR expired - Aug 2021 , waiting for further update :(
Current status shows - Approved
Visa office - NDVO

any body in same situation ??

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi everyone,

Need urgent help. My mother is living in Canada on super visa since 2 years now. Her super visa is expiring next year in 2022. But last time when she entered Canada the CBSA officer stamped Dec 2021 as exit on her passport. Also, her parent and grandparent PR application is in progress (2019 applicant - London office).
What should be done in this case to extend her stay? How can that exit stamp on her passport be renewed while staying in Canada? Is there an application that has to be filled? Please help.
Apply for extension (visitor record) . that will allow you to stay in canada even if visa expires. but you cannot travel on that document. if you go back home, then need a new visa again. Also note, that you cant get super visa from inside canada (but you can get the visitor record to let you continue to stay)