+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

gen_z

May 23, 2018
hi everyone, I just logged into the old portal today, and it shows that under the PA, it says decision made!

But I havent received pre-arrival letters yet.

When I log into the GCkeys portal, it says the application is in progress!

Has anyone else had the same issue?

Many thanks

Reactions: serious_cheese

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
hi everyone, I just logged into the old portal today, and it shows that under the PA, it says decision made!

But I havent received pre-arrival letters yet.

When I log into the GCkeys portal, it says the application is in progress!

Has anyone else had the same issue?

Many thanks
Congrats! From what i understand, GCKey portal gets updated once PPR has been issued. Not everyone receives pre-arrival letters.

Reactions: laxsun

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi
I got PPR from NDVO on Nov 18 and now waiting for email from Canadian office as my parents are in Canada and i sent webform to NDVO about this.
My mom might need to do medical surveillance, as she had to go through extra tests on her first medical back in 2017 (for super visa).
I have not got any medical surveillance form from NDVO, but in gcms notes it shows under medical surv. Code 2.02.
My mom did her one surveillance back in 2018 when she visited first time on super visa.
After that she went back home and came here again.
If i don’t get the medical surveillance form, should i ask IRCC? I am confused as in her gcms notes it mentiones surveillance code but i didnt get any form with PPR?
Or it might come with COPR once we get portal instructions.
Any senior member on this Please?

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Hi,
Yes, we received the same email, but for us it is first request for PCC.

By the way, is it OK to receive request for PCC but no for medical exam?

Thanks.
Thank you for your response.

Medicals have already been passed, I am guessing that why it was not asked again.

May I ask, did you receive this email after you've uploaded these documents online into IRCC portal?

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
No, for us it is first email from London LVO at all. They never asked us anything before today.
That's what's bothering me. Not sure why they want us to send PCC and Schedule A again via email when we've already uploaded them in the portal. I have send them an email seeking some clarification regarding this. Lets see if they'll respond or not.

Lovebrar29

Feb 18, 2019
Any one received the details of Government employment form. My father worked in government as engineer.
Now i received a form to fill in government employment details.
hey buddy i got the same request , can you please help me out i am bit scared . please reply as soon as possible

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
Hi
I got PPR from NDVO on Nov 18 and now waiting for email from Canadian office as my parents are in Canada and i sent webform to NDVO about this.
My mom might need to do medical surveillance, as she had to go through extra tests on her first medical back in 2017 (for super visa).
I have not got any medical surveillance form from NDVO, but in gcms notes it shows under medical surv. Code 2.02.
My mom did her one surveillance back in 2018 when she visited first time on super visa.
After that she went back home and came here again.
If i don’t get the medical surveillance form, should i ask IRCC? I am confused as in her gcms notes it mentiones surveillance code but i didnt get any form with PPR?
Or it might come with COPR once we get portal instructions.
It comes with COPR as condition of PR.

Reactions: calgary17

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thanks, but some people got it before PPR or with PPR. Maybe different visa offices do it differently, did you also get it or know someone who got it with COPR?
If the medical surveillance notice comes with COPR it will be good for your parents. It is because by the time the provincial health authorities contact you, they can have medical plan. I have seen one posting who was asked for medical surveillance before being PR. He has to pay for the tests they order.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
If the medical surveillance notice comes with COPR it will be good for your parents. It is because by the time the provincial health authorities contact you, they can have medical plan. I have seen one posting who was asked for medical surveillance before being PR. He has to pay for the tests they order.
I agree with that, my confusion was since a lot of people got it before PPR, and I haven’t.
So i was wondering if it does not come even with COPR, am I supposed to ask IRCC about it?
I found in the gcms notes, that its required.
I’ll wait for the COPR and then see if it comes with that.

ronakrpatel

Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone, we got COPR and passport stamped. But on the COPR they have put my old address in the sponsor detail. And I have changed province. Will that affect anything when my parents come at the port of entry? My dad also have to got medical surveillance undertaking for the medical check once he lands in Canada and that also have my old address. I am really confuse is that really big deal or it's ok to leave it as is? What should I do if I have to get that changed?

TIA

bluebird0479

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Hello - I got a new message in my CIC account today with a letter for pre-arrival services.
ECAS for permanent residence application status has changed to Decision made.

File was transferred to New Delhi visa office on Sep 15th 2021 as per MPs office. No updates in the file was transferred to NDVO and I was not notified via email. Is that normal??

What is the pre-arrival service letter for parents?? What are the next steps in the process and how long more its will usually take. I was expecting a request for Passport from visa office.

@serious_cheese @laxsun @robertp @YULIA-2016 - please update tracker - Row 771

Last edited:

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hello - I got a new message in my CIC account today with a letter for pre-arrival services.
ECAS for permanent residence application status has changed to Decision made.

File was transferred to New Delhi visa office on Sep 15th 2021 as per MPs office. No updates in the file was transferred to NDVO and I was notified via email. Is that normal??

What is the pre-arrival service letter for parents?? What are the next steps in the process and how long more its will usually take. I was expecting a request for Passport from visa office.

@serious_cheese @laxsun @robertp @YULIA-2016 - please update tracker - Row 771
You will receive PPR soon within week!
Congrats :)

Our file was transferred to NDVO on Oct 7th, on Nov 13th got pre arrival and DM on ecas. On Nov 18th PPR.