+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Everyone ,

My parents recieved the PPR Request and opt for 2 way courier service with VFS in India , consent form is 4 pages and last page is related to biometrics consent , Can some confirm if i need to leave the page blank considering my parents already completed there Biometric before and its valid for 10 years.
They have already submitted the biometrics. hence in my case - I put the information in the section - where they say "APPLICANTS WHO WISH TO SEND THEIR BIOMETRICS", don't think they are going to ask again for it

Reactions: test20

test20

Apr 28, 2019
They have already submitted the biometrics. hence in my case - I put the information in the section - where they say "APPLICANTS WHO WISH TO SEND THEIR BIOMETRICS", don't think they are going to ask again for it
Makes sense , But then should be leave that page empty ? Did you filled this page and received and find no issue with VFS ?

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
!!!! NDVO !!!!

How many days they takes to stamp passport once they receive it , any one has idea ?

chaalubaba

Apr 30, 2019
Good day,

Requesting to update line 540 - Decision made for PA.:)

In the information letter we received through online service, it says Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee.
In VFS India-Bombay office, do we need to book appointment or can I send someone with passports+passport transmission fee + phots of my parents to submit the passports in-person?
really appreciate your help.
Thanks

Reactions: serious_cheese

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just wondering after my parents land as an immigrant, can they go back home after a month of landing? I understand PR cards wont arrive by then but is there anything else that i need to take care of in this regards?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just wondering after my parents land as an immigrant, can they go back home after a month of landing? I understand PR cards wont arrive by then but is there anything else that i need to take care of in this regards?
They will need to either wait for the PR card to be sent to them (so they can use them to return to Canada) or apply for PRTD from home and wait for the approval to travel back to Canada.

Do not apply for health card in this case, wait till they are ready to settle.

Reactions: laxsun

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Anyone sponsoring parents from India and got PCC request while they are visiting in Canada? Can they apply for PCC at Indian Embassy in Canada, while on tourist visa? Any idea on time it takes to get one ?

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
They will need to either wait for the PR card to be sent to them (so they can use them to return to Canada) or apply for PRTD from home and wait for the approval to travel back to Canada.

Do not apply for health card in this case, wait till they are ready to settle.
Thanks very much for the swift response!!

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, that's what I added - first time ever. What is your timeline ?

I just responded to IRCC mail yesterday only with all details asked for portal. Let's keep each other posted to see the progress.
Did you receive any more emails from them?
They are keep sending me same email every day.

first email received on Nov 5th titled
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

2nd email on Nov 7th

3rd email on Nov 8th
**Reminder** IRCC Permanent Residence Portal (Permanent Residence Confirmation)

4th email on Nov 9th

I've already replied to first email, 2nd, and 3rd email, with same information they asked for.
Now just received 4th email asking for EXACTLY same information.

I don't know what's going on....

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Did you receive any more emails from them?
They are keep sending me same email every day.

first email received on Nov 5th titled

2nd email on Nov 7th

3rd email on Nov 8th
**Reminder** IRCC Permanent Residence Portal (Permanent Residence Confirmation)

4th email on Nov 9th

I've already replied to first email, 2nd, and 3rd email, with same information they asked for.
Now just received 4th email asking for EXACTLY same information.

I don't know what's going on....
No - I received it once only, for each applicant though (although in my case we had 2 applicants back home and only 1 in Canada for virtual landing). It did not apply to the ones back home but I still responded saying they are not in Canada.

Anyway, if you have replied to 2-3 emails that is good - looks like there is a bug in their system. The other thing you can try is calling IRCC and informing them that you already submitted the requested information but have been receiving the email again and again - to be sure if they have received the information being asked for.

Reactions: kkim604