+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long did you wait for this email letter after PPR?
We did not get PPR just 1 day after status changed in ECas to DM under my parents we received IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email.
Before that there was some documents and current address requested on Sep08.
We submitted all on Sep 21.
DM on Oct 17.
Portal email Oct 18 and 19.
Portal access Oct 20.
Submitted photo and confirm address Oct 20.
No update after that
Hope this help

Last edited:
Reactions: lenalucky

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
I didnt submit the web form i just replied back to the email that I received 1 day after DM.
The email title was IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – F000×××××
And came from
Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
Around 2 days after our reply my parents reviced the email with temperory password to access the portal.
But how? The email received is "DoNotReply" email. The letter I received asks to submit a webform

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi @robertp @serious_cheese @laxsun I received this email from IRCC.

Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependants are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card. You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward the message to your client. Next steps:  Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.  As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.  In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.  Name:  UCI:  Email:(one for the whole family)  Original entry date:  Date of last time you entered Canada:  Location where you last entered:  Are you currently inside Canada:  If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:  If you can’t access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to: IRCC.ClientPortalWest-OuestClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca  Once you reply by email, we’ll send you an invitation to create a portal account from: Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Immigration Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada If you didn’t get our email, check your junk mail or spam folder. Please respond quickly with the requested information, this will result in faster processing. Find out more about the portal on our website. Changes to your situation: You must inform us immediately by replying to this email of any of these changes:  You get married, divorced, enter a common-law union, or become separated from your spouse.  In the event of the death of o the sponsor; o the principal applicant; or o any accompanying family member.  You, or any of your family members, give birth to or adopt a child.  You, or any of your family members, are charged or convicted of a criminal offence.  You, or any of your family members, are no longer interested in becoming permanent residents of Canada. If you are outside Canada: If you are currently outside Canada, you cannot be landed using the PR Portal (PR Confirmation). It is important that you let us know by replying to this email. We can then ensure that you have any documents you might need to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident. Sincerely, IRCC Vancouver 5133 Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Just wanted to check if it is only for candidates with virtual landing ? My parents are in India and brother is in Canada. I submitted a webform informing my brother's current address and I received this email for all 3 applicants.

Please advise the follow up. Thank you so much

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
My father did his second medical here in Toronto. The first medical in 2019 in India was cleared. In 2nd medical, he got a furtherance to do CT scan of his lungs, now the doctor says he might get another furtherance. My parents are here on visitor visa since April. My father's visitor visa is dependant on medical clearance, so he has implied status now. So, both applications are stuck, don't know how long it will take.

thesaiyan

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey there... Anybody from Mexico visa office has had any progress lately? I applied in June 2019 and received AOR, got CSQ and then went absolutely silent. No medicals or anything. Is this normal?

dipu3002

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hello friends need help my mum got passport request from ndvo but she is living in Canada on super visa what should I do thanks.

Drithisa

Sep 21, 2021
Father's passport was delivered to CIC Delhi on October 07
Mother's passport was delivered to CIC Delhi on October 08

Father's passport stamped and received back home on October 14

Mother's passport stamped on October 18 (updated on portal). Yet to be shipped by CIC Delhi. Hope to get it back this week.

Parents plan to travel to Canada earlier next week. We are visiting them to help them in packing and wind up other work.

At last, parents file would be complete after 2.5 years. My in-laws received an invite and now I have started working on their file. Now I have more experience managing CIC files than any experienced immigration consultant :)

Hi when did u received dispatch mail after portal update

Drithisa

Sep 21, 2021
Father's passport was delivered to CIC Delhi on October 07
Mother's passport was delivered to CIC Delhi on October 08

Father's passport stamped and received back home on October 14

Mother's passport stamped on October 18 (updated on portal). Yet to be shipped by CIC Delhi. Hope to get it back this week.

Parents plan to travel to Canada earlier next week. We are visiting them to help them in packing and wind up other work.

At last, parents file would be complete after 2.5 years. My in-laws received an invite and now I have started working on their file. Now I have more experience managing CIC files than any experienced immigration consultant :)

Hi when did u received dispatch mail after portal update

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi @robertp @serious_cheese @laxsun I received this email from IRCC.

Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependants are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card. You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward the message to your client. Next steps:  Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.  As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.  In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.  Name:  UCI:  Email:(one for the whole family)  Original entry date:  Date of last time you entered Canada:  Location where you last entered:  Are you currently inside Canada:  If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:  If you can’t access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to: IRCC.ClientPortalWest-OuestClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca  Once you reply by email, we’ll send you an invitation to create a portal account from: Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Immigration Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada If you didn’t get our email, check your junk mail or spam folder. Please respond quickly with the requested information, this will result in faster processing. Find out more about the portal on our website. Changes to your situation: You must inform us immediately by replying to this email of any of these changes:  You get married, divorced, enter a common-law union, or become separated from your spouse.  In the event of the death of o the sponsor; o the principal applicant; or o any accompanying family member.  You, or any of your family members, give birth to or adopt a child.  You, or any of your family members, are charged or convicted of a criminal offence.  You, or any of your family members, are no longer interested in becoming permanent residents of Canada. If you are outside Canada: If you are currently outside Canada, you cannot be landed using the PR Portal (PR Confirmation). It is important that you let us know by replying to this email. We can then ensure that you have any documents you might need to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident. Sincerely, IRCC Vancouver 5133 Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Just wanted to check if it is only for candidates with virtual landing ? My parents are in India and brother is in Canada. I submitted a webform informing my brother's current address and I received this email for all 3 applicants.

Please advise the follow up. Thank you so much
In your condition, I would have focused more on completing landing of the principal applicant.

myahya

Jan 4, 2018
Ontario
When landing is complete, the public health will contact your father to confirm the TB is not active. No need to worry.
Today I received this letter. what does it mean and what is the next step? did anyone experience the same ?
my parents are in Canada on super visa.

---------------------------------
Good Day,

The results of your immigration medical examination (IME) indicate that you are required to report to a provincial/territorial public health authority (P/T PHA), as you may have a medical condition considered to be one of public health significance in Canada requiring a medical follow-up referred to as surveillance.

The P/T PHA has the responsibility to conduct a medical follow-up according to established protocols. Therefore, you may receive a letter or a phone call from the P/T PHA regarding next steps to completing medical surveillance. The P/T PHA must inform Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that you have complied with medical surveillance for IRCC to update your file.

Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, response times and the availability of appointments has been affected. This means it may take longer than 3 months for your appointment to be scheduled. If you have not heard anything from the P/T PHA after six months, please email the Public Health Liaison Unit at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

For IRCC to notify the designated P/T PHA of your medical surveillance requirement, please kindly ensure that you have provided IRCC with your updated Canadian residential address. A copy of your IME will also be sent along with the notification. Please know that without a Canadian residential address, IRCC cannot inform the P/T PHA of your medical surveillance requirement. If you do not know your address upon arrival, or if you relocate to a different province prior to your appointment with public health, please email the Public Health Liaison Unit at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

As a friendly reminder, medical surveillance is a condition of your residence in Canada. Failure to comply with the requirements of medical surveillance may have a negative impact on any current or new immigration applications to Canada.

A copy of this correspondence will be included in your file.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Today I received this letter. what does it mean and what is the next step? did anyone experience the same ?
my parents are in Canada on super visa.
---------------------------------
Good Day,

The results of your immigration medical examination (IME) indicate that you are required to report to a provincial/territorial public health authority (P/T PHA), as you may have a medical condition considered to be one of public health significance in Canada requiring a medical follow-up referred to as surveillance.

The P/T PHA has the responsibility to conduct a medical follow-up according to established protocols. Therefore, you may receive a letter or a phone call from the P/T PHA regarding next steps to completing medical surveillance. The P/T PHA must inform Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that you have complied with medical surveillance for IRCC to update your file.

Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, response times and the availability of appointments has been affected. This means it may take longer than 3 months for your appointment to be scheduled. If you have not heard anything from the P/T PHA after six months, please email the Public Health Liaison Unit at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

For IRCC to notify the designated P/T PHA of your medical surveillance requirement, please kindly ensure that you have provided IRCC with your updated Canadian residential address. A copy of your IME will also be sent along with the notification. Please know that without a Canadian residential address, IRCC cannot inform the P/T PHA of your medical surveillance requirement. If you do not know your address upon arrival, or if you relocate to a different province prior to your appointment with public health, please email the Public Health Liaison Unit at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

As a friendly reminder, medical surveillance is a condition of your residence in Canada. Failure to comply with the requirements of medical surveillance may have a negative impact on any current or new immigration applications to Canada.

A copy of this correspondence will be included in your file.
Complete the landing of parents, make health cards and wait health authority of ON to contact your father. No need to worry.
Did you parents pass medical? On what date?

Pancham S

Jan 19, 2015
Hello all, quick question I need your Advice guys.
I have a representative attached with my PGP application, I am trying to link my file with gc key, when I am trying this, it says that the application is attached to a rep, so in order to link my file I have to cancel my rep, just wondering how long it takes if I update rep cancelation? Would I be able to see the details of file right away?
Please Advise.
Thanks
Pancham