+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Confused in Montreal

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Hello, my spouse and I were separated in mid 2020 so should I consider 3 people or 4 people when I am looking at income requirement table? Thank you for your help.
Contact IRCC Immediately and send them a letter explaining everything and send via Webform. They will change the calculation grid. Happened to one of my friends, he declared 4 while applying, then separated and his application was counted as 3 members as per GCMS notes.

Last edited:

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
My parents uploaded their photo and address 2 weeks ago (Oct 20) and no progress since then. No ECoPR or PR card yet.
I was wondering about the timeline and other experiences too
Hi, thank you for your reply - before uploading the pictures, what was your time line for submitting the webform to getting instructions and log in credentials ?
It's been 6 days since I submitted the webform, and there is no email for instructions so far.

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
I received passport request today. Please update the tracker.
Hi, when did you receive the approval for your sponsorship application, medical request, biometrics request, PCC request, Medical approval? This information is missing from the tracker. I would like to add those details in.

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
My parents finally got their CoPR, please update the tracker.
I have a question for those who have already landed in Canada. What's the PR card delivery time like these days? i.e., how long does it take for the PR card to arrive after my parents land, let's say? Is it weeks/months?
If anyone can point me to another thread here on this forum that'd be great if there is more information. TIA!

OlyaMK

Apr 3, 2018
Hi, thank you for your reply - before uploading the pictures, what was your time line for submitting the webform to getting instructions and log in credentials ?
It's been 6 days since I submitted the webform, and there is no email for instructions so far.
I am waiting this for almost 4 months since we got PPR and submitted WEB form about address in Canada.

• Wow
Reactions: lenalucky

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didnt submit the web form i just replied back to the email that I received 1 day after DM.
The email title was IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – F000×××××
And came from
Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
Around 2 days after our reply my parents reviced the email with temperory password to access the portal.

• Wow
Reactions: lenalucky

VJ1234

Apr 8, 2017
Hello Group, I got another update for the tracker today :) :

Medicals Passed Received: Oct 1st, 2021

Pre-arrival Letter Received: Nov 3rd, 2021

E-case Status PR: Decision Made

Thank you
We got the medical exam request on Monday and I got the medical exam done yesterday for my Mother. As, I am unable to link the application to the mycic account, I want to know if we will get an email when the Medical is Passed.

OlyaMK

Apr 3, 2018
I didnt submit the web form i just replied back to the email that I received 1 day after DM.
The email title was IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – F000×××××
And came from
Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
Around 2 days after our reply my parents reviced the email with temperory password to access the portal.
How long did you wait for this email letter after PPR?

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
I applied for my parents PR in 2019. The 2nd medicals were done and passed on August 9, 2021. I haven't heard anything since then. Should I be worried?
Do I need to proactively submit PCC again?
The 2nd medicals were not updated in ecas unlike 1st medicals. I sent a webform end of August but haven't heard back. When I called CIC, I was not able to get to the agent. Thanks!

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello, Medical report of my father shows "B Grading" due to fairly extensive mid and upper ling scarring and Blunting left costophrenic angle".
In 2007, he was diagnosed with TB and treated to completion at that time.

Has anyone here on this forum experienced the same thing? i mean got PPR even after having "B Grading" in the medical test?

I am worried. does it mean the case will be rejected?
When landing is complete, the public health will contact your father to confirm the TB is not active. No need to worry.

Reactions: myahya

harrygne

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Chandigarh (online)
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Passport Req..
08-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
land on 20-08-2014
I applied for my parents PR in 2019. The 2nd medicals were done and passed on August 9, 2021. I haven't heard anything since then. Should I be worried?
Do I need to proactively submit PCC again?
The 2nd medicals were not updated in ecas unlike 1st medicals. I sent a webform end of August but haven't heard back. When I called CIC, I was not able to get to the agent. Thanks!
Same here, my parents cleared the 2nd medical in end of August and I can't see it in ecas. Haven't heard anything since then.

Can someone confirm if 2nd medical appears in the ecas or not?

Miracles19

Jan 26, 2019
Hello everyone, I applied for my parents on June 10th they did the medical November 15,2020, my father has cancer history, so they asked for more tests and they wanted the Doctor to write a report about his current medical situation and we sent it to them, I didn't hear from them till now.
What should I dooo!!!!so frustrated and I really need them to come.