+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

preet05

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Hi Guys, i received PPR on 15 August 2021. My mother is in canada so i submitted the webform.

Nothing after that. I am waiting for portal email
Anyone in similar situation ?

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi Guys, i received PPR on 15 August 2021. My mother is in canada so i submitted the webform.

Nothing after that. I am waiting for portal email
Anyone in similar situation ?
Try to send one more webform, I got an answer on webform sent aug 16 just couple days ago and only after second request.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese

received Passport request October 28, 2021. Thank you so much for all the support.

I had a few questions about submission of passport.

1. What is the procedure to submit passport to nearest VAC (Chandigarh India) - anyone with experience can please share

2. One of the dependents is in Vancouver on Work permit, I will inform IRCC using webform about his virtual landing, if anyone did that can you please share your experience.

Thank you so much

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
@laxsun @serious_cheese

PPR received yesterday night at 11PM from NDVO, received DM2 on 26 Oct 2021. Mom is in Canada.

Below is recent timeline
Application received by IRCC: Apr 30, 2019
Re-Medical Request: Mar 31, 2021
Re-Medical Approved: Apr 20, 2021
Pre Arrival Letter: Apr 01, 2021
RCMP police clearance: Aug 12,2021 (submitted to IRCC on Aug 24, 2021)
Biometric: Sep 24, 2021 (submitted to IRCC on Sep 27, 2021)

Ghost update : Oct 25, 2021
DM2: Oct 26 2021
Passport Request:Oct 27, 2921

Thanks all and best of luck to those who are waiting.

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Please can someone help me. I applied for my mum PGP in May 2019. Application is still in process and her application is being processed outside of Canada. Currently, she is in Canada as a visitor, if a passport request is being made now she is in Canada, were can she send her passport to? Since her visa processing office is outside of Canada. Any insight would be appreciated

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
Please can someone help me. I applied for my mum PGP in May 2019. Application is still in process and her application is being processed outside of Canada. Currently, she is in Canada as a visitor, if a passport request is being made now she is in Canada, were can she send her passport to? Since her visa processing office is outside of Canada. Any insight would be appreciated
For applicants in Canada, you don't need to send passports. They will do virtual landing.

Reactions: lenalucky

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, can anyone please guide on virtual landing - one of the dependents is in Canada on work permit and has received the passport request. Can someone please share the process and experience.

Highly appreciated

SoontobeCanadian123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
My parents were in the same situation, i updated their address to the Canadian address through web form and they automatically became PR without passport request.

Reactions: lenalucky

ccudz

Jun 20, 2020
Hello all! Has anyone here received Medical Surveillance forms and Handout , Decision Made in the system, but no further instructions received ie. Request for Passport etc. We got these forms on Oct 25 and Decision Made sometime between that time till I checked Oct 27, however, we did not receive any further instructions. Thank you

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s
she will do a virtual landing with no passport request.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi, can anyone please guide on virtual landing - one of the dependents is in Canada on work permit and has received the passport request. Can someone please share the process and experience.

Highly appreciated
The PA has to land before the dependent and you can ask them PR portal through webform.

Reactions: Su21