Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR DM on On-line services: 26-Oct-2021
Hopefully Passport Request soon.

Kindly update the tracker. Thanks.

Reactions: serious_cheese

hussy74

Dec 15, 2014
Please update my timeline in the spreadsheet.
*App Rec* Jun 24 2019
*AOR* Dec 03 2019
*Biometric req* N/A
*Biometric Received* N/A
*Extra Documents Request*: Oct 1, 2021
*Medical Request* Oct 07, 2021
*Medical Visit* Oct 14, 2021
*Medical Pass* Oct 25, 2021
*Extra Documents Submitted*: Oct 22, 2021
*PPR*: Awaited
*Stamped Passport*: Awaited
London VO

dhilloncgy

Oct 26, 2017
For NDVO, PGP files, we were asked for biometric. I don’t see any appointment available for next 2-3 months and given 30 day to complete it. What’s the experience these days ? Have we gotten appointment ASAP?

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hi all, can someone please share what happens at the port of entry? What kind of documents beyond COPR are required to show the officers? What kind of questions are asked? Can the representative (sponsor/child) of parents be there to facilitate translation for non-English speaking parents? Thank you in advance.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi all, can someone please share what happens at the port of entry? What kind of documents beyond COPR are required to show the officers? What kind of questions are asked? Can the representative (sponsor/child) of parents be there to facilitate translation for non-English speaking parents? Thank you in advance.
It will be a lot easier for non-English speaking parents if someone accompanies and guide them while processing of COPR by a CBSA agent.
However, if you are not flying with them I don't see any chance that you can enter that area of landing.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
It will be a lot easier for non-English speaking parents if someone accompanies and guide them while processing of COPR by a CBSA agent.
However, if you are not flying with them I don't see any chance that you can enter that area of landing.
Thank you, I do plan to be there but wasn't sure if I will be allowed to be with them. Also, do you know what kind of questions/documents are required at the port for landing?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Thank you, I do plan to be there but wasn't sure if I will be allowed to be with them. Also, do you know what kind of questions/documents are required at the port for landing?
Unless you fly in with them, you cannot be in the restricted area in immigration.
There is translation service. I think they should be OK. Also have them carry a picec of paper with your contact number and name and be ready to take a phone call just in case.

Reactions: abcxyz and laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
If you are flying together, you will be allowed to go with your parents there and you can answer questions for them. Most obvious question is that where you will be living in Canada and give the address where PR cards have to be sent. Another tricky question might be how long you will be here: they have to answer for a long time. The hard copy COPR and any medical survelliance form must be enough. Recently registering with ArriveCan must be mandatory for all travelers.

Last edited:
Reactions: abcxyz

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
We provided address and photo in PR Portal last Wednesday. Still no eCoPR or card yet.
My parents address was the same as their file address however still no confirmation.
Any idea about PR Portal timeline? Or where to contact to get a confirmation faster?

Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
Sent the email but there is no contact info

Last edited:

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
@laxsun @serious_cheese please update tracker.(( tracker #536 - ramko)
Below is recent timelines

CPC-M office ( right from beginning)
Re-Medical Passed: Aug 23 , 2021
Additional Docs request : Sept 14,2021 ( travel history, Proof of relationship docs from both sponsor and applicant)
Additional Docs sent : Oct 2, 2021
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email : Oct 25, 2021
Decision Made: Oct 26, 2021

I understand i need to reply to "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" email
and my mother is in India right now, i sent webform request to update her address to Indian address on Oct 2nd, yet to reflect online )

What are my next steps? Just reply to "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" email saying PA is in India with her current address?
And what's this PR portal ? Do we need to create an account or will IRCC create it for us? Its a bit confusing
Please suggest.

Last edited:

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@laxsun @serious_cheese please update tracker.(( tracker #536 - ramko)
Below is recent timelines

CPC-M office ( right from beginning)
Re-Medical Passed: Aug 23 , 2021
Additional Docs request : Sept 14,2021 ( travel history, Proof of relationship docs from both sponsor and applicant)
Additional Docs sent : Oct 2, 2021
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email : Oct 25, 2021
Decision Made: Oct 26, 2021

I understand i need to reply to "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" email
and my mother is in India right now, i sent webform request to update her address to Indian address on Oct 2nd, yet to reflect online )

What are my next steps? Just reply to "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" email saying PA is in India with her current address?
And what's this PR portal ? Do we need to create an account or will IRCC create it for us? Its a bit confusing
Please suggest.
Congratulations!

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
my parents tried that and got rejected. you have to have a source of income even if your husband is a cosigner
yes, absolutely you can. I am a cosigner to my wife's parents' sponsorship application. She is not working. CIC looks for total family income. If the cosigner is earning well and can support all then there will be no problem.