Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone received request to submit details for military service?
they are asking names of officers and commanders etc etc... father is almost 80yrs, are they really expecting him to remember, people's name nearly 60 years ago? He can barely remember where he was stationed at...

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
they are asking names of officers and commanders etc etc... father is almost 80yrs, are they really expecting him to remember, people's name nearly 60 years ago? He can barely remember where he was stationed at...
Fill in whatever he can remember. The details need to be logical than accurate.
My FIL could remember some of his COs from 1960s.
If you ask him to remember his times during promotions to higher ranks and the responsible officers he may find that interesting.

gmduncanidaho

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2
Doc's Request.
Jan 14 & Jan 24
AOR Received.
Jan 2
What's your application timeline?
What's the background check status on your CIC account?
Date Received June 25, 2019
Passed Medical April 12, 2021
Bometrics Enrollment April 5, 2021
background check is processing

They asked for additional documents on May 26. Asked for travel information, updated police certificate, official family listing (nufus kaydi) which I provided in August. They also wrote in the email about undergoing medical examination again but they did not provide a document for it. I asked about it in my answer, didn't receive a response yet.

Reactions: serious_cheese

paulh

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
Hello team,
Kindly update the sheet.

Medical request - May 31, 2021
Medical complete: Aug 21, 2021 (medical passed)
Biometrics done: Sep 13, 2021

Additional docs requested (Sep 27, 2021)
1. Proof of relationship
2. Travel History
3. Employment history (government employee)
4. PCC

Seniors - please help

Team,
This is the second time I have received request for "Proof of relationship". I have already submitted twice.

1st submission (with application): My Passport + My Education Doc
2nd submission. My education certificates and pan card

The challenge is that my father's middle name on his documents is "Govind" and his name on my documents is "Gobind". I have submitted letter explaining the reason for this difference and how both names are the same in India. I also submitted my Pan card that has correct name of my father (Govind). Even then I received the request of proof of relationship. What could be the reason for this repeat request? What else can I submit?

Can one difference in letter in the name be a big thing?

Also, my father has already completed the medical. I assumed that since he has received medical request, proof of relationship must be satisfied now.

I am a bit concerned now. I have requested GCMS notes but that may take some time to come.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: serious_cheese

myahya

Jan 4, 2018
Ontario
My parents got a stamp on their last entry in dec 2019, for stay upto Dec 2021.
Now if on their return, they don’t stamp the passport with a date, their 2 years stay starts from the day they enter, the previous stamp would have become invalid when they left Canada, is that right?
yes correct.

paulh

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
Hello.
trust you are doing great.

may I know how you are going to provide the service info - will it be in resume/cv or is there a form that IRCC sent you to fill?

My father was a government employee (doctor) and i have to provide his employment history including promotions, rank, place, supervisor. IRCC sent us a form to fill that does not have enough space.

Thank you

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Anyone got any update on their application after medical and pcc from London office? What are the next steps? How long until PPR? Any steps in between?

rubz9911

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey guys, I’m applying for PGP 2021. Just wanted to get your opinion if anyone had experienced the scenario like I have when you filed your application.
The OSAP loan and grant would count towards provincial allowances for training and instruction column given in the form IMM 5748 (Financial Evaluation for PGP Sponsorship) ??
Just checked my NOA that, CRA doesn’t include OSAP as a part of total income (Line 15000) in the Notice of Assessment.

smartshady

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Anyone got any update on their application after medical and pcc from London office? What are the next steps? How long until PPR? Any steps in between?

I guess we are all waiting for the next steps after PCC and Medical and additional docs....Lets hope and pray....its been too long honestly...

Reactions: RevSob

dmiriy10

May 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encash Date: 17-02-2015; Sent Doc's with application
Nomination.....
PER : 09-03-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO.
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
27-03-2015 to LVO------ 2nd Line updated on 20th Aug 2015. PCC request sent on 17th Aug 2015.
Med's Request
Nov 20th 2015.
Med's Done....
10th Dec 2015; Passport Renewal request from DRD on 7th Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
04-02-2016; Passports submitted in VFS on 07-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Yes. Received passports courier on 14th Feb 2016.
LANDED..........
Nov 2016
Hello guys. I am Dilip from hamilton. I received invitation to apply for my mother this friday. I couldn't apply for my father in 2020 because of passport issues. I am not sure how can my father get PR based on my mother PR once she get it . Any clues ? Do i need to submit again when they open next year ?