+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi @gen_z There was a section on top, just under "Application Status and Messages"
Just as below

Application status and messages
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application. View submitted application or upload documents

Hope this helps
Thanks, I appreciate the reply.

I did see this, but when I click into it, it says "no additional documents needed", so I don't see a place where I could upload the documents. Im wondering how do you bypass that? Many thanks

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @laxsun ,

Strange, I never received a Sponsorship Letter!

-
Krubzee
For me was mailed on july but I never received it and I just asked them to resend it. Hope this time I will receive.
This is your right to have it if you want you can request by phone to re send it to you. Up to you as your case finalized.
Question: did they ever ask for resume, travel history?
Thanks

Reactions: Krubzee

dipu3002

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Need help I paid pr fees and biometric fees but after 6 months they return my biometric fees on my credit card but now today I got message on my account says please provide biometric receipt what should I do in this case thanks

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
Need help I paid pr fees and biometric fees but after 6 months they return my biometric fees on my credit card but now today I got message on my account says please provide biometric receipt what should I do in this case thanks
They did the same to me. I paid biometric again and shared new receipt and today I got biometric request.

sum321

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
I think:
- You may find out opening the Bank account would be faster way and use that as a proof of address, (please double check with bank)
- Ontario Photo ID usually takes 2 weeks (please double check with Service Ontario)
- I saw some people used rent agreement as a proof of address

if you are not sure still you can buy travel insurance for 1 or 2 month and be on the safe side in case of an Emergency. Usually when a person receive OHIP you can cancel the insurance and if there is no claim the reimburse money for the unused days, means if you buy for 2 month and after 1 M they will receive OHIP and there was no claim then you can get the money back for 1 M. (again check with the insurance compony before your purchase)

Good luck
Thank you for your response. Appreciate it.
Someone suggested to Rental agreement is fastest.
Is it ok to prepare rental agreement me as landlord and parents as tenant in same house. If this is legit, this would be most convinient and fastest :)

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
My parents got married long time ago in India and does not have marriage certificate and the application asks for one. Is notary or affidavit fine instead? Has anyone submitted affidavit instead of marriage certificate?

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
My parents got the ppr from visa office .my parents live in canada with me 2 years.how we can contact case processing center ottawa.(VISA OFFICE SAID CONTACT OTTAWA CASE PROCESSING CENTER).I SEND THE WEB FORM .ANY ONE HAVE ANY EXPRIANCE ?

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
My parents got married long time ago in India and does not have marriage certificate and the application asks for one. Is notary or affidavit fine instead? Has anyone submitted affidavit instead of marriage certificate?
Provide their Adhaar card and voter Id. Immigration doesn’t accept notray and affidavit

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
No, they need to get a marriage certificate. They have to go to the secretariat office in your city to perform the legal marriage and they can create a certificate quoting their original date of marriage.

ruslan1394

Aug 23, 2021
Hi
When did you see sponsorship DM on ecas?
Maybe this helps, eCAS:
  1. We received your application to sponsor xxxx on June 25, 2019.

Dependents listed on the application are: xxxx.
  2. We started processing your application on November 17, 2020.
I received Email Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019 on December 9, 2019.

I don't want to confuse you for no reason as I have no way to confirm but I always thought eCAS showing DM since December 2019. So I was patiently waiting, and waiting until August 24, 2021 when I begun researching on it. I made a screenshot on August 26, 2021 showing eCAS DM. However, I was only informed on September 10, 2021 by received Email stating "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative will be forwarded to LVO".

So the next challenge for me is to find out when and how(by mail??) Warsaw sends request to parents for medical and biometrics. My parents recently sold the apartment from which the application was made (2 years 2months is a long stretch) and moved into a new house in a nearby city. The only hope is if the new tenants good enough to pass on the mail when it comes.

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
My parents got the ppr from visa office .my parents live in canada with me 2 years.how we can contact case processing center ottawa.(VISA OFFICE SAID CONTACT OTTAWA CASE PROCESSING CENTER).I SEND THE WEB FORM .ANY ONE HAVE ANY EXPRIANCE ?
My parents got the PPR yesterday. Its clearly mentioned in the request letter that if parents are in canada let them know by filling webform .
That’s what I did?
My parents are in canada as well.

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
My parents got the PPR yesterday. Its clearly mentioned in the request letter that if parents are in canada let them know by filling webform .
That’s what I did?
My parents are in canada as well.
in your parents in canada they don't need ppr they want copr only.