Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Guys
@robertp @laxsun
Decision Made on Sept 16, 2021
Passport Request Received on Sept 16, 2021
No idea about medical pass date
Could someone point out how to send the passport for 2 people. My dad is main applicant and mom as dependent. I am following the direction as below

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/

In the passport request there was a vfs link that will take you to vfs website and there it ask you to submit webform for each passport but in passport request it stated that i have to submit all the passports in one package. How does this work? Could someone please share the experience for submitting passport in India.

Reactions: gen_z and laxsun

Jg.gill

Mar 26, 2018
Hi I applied in PGP for my parents and my parents medical was done last month and now CIC is requesting some weird documents which I don’t have. They are asking my grade 5,8,10,12 and voter if and adhaar card. Anyone with same problem. I have my grade 8,10,12 but I don’t have grade 5 and adhaar card and voter id. What should I do please help.

ijasjit

Dec 28, 2011
Hello Members,

I have got the below request:

A newly completed Government Service Details form (enclosed). Please provide a completed Details of Government Service form detailing the specifics of your duties in your government position. Ensure to provide the information in chronological order and with NO gaps in information. You may use multiple copies of the form in order to provide all applicable information.

Can someone please guide me on how to respond to this. There was nothing enclosed along with the letter. Which form do I need to fill in ?

ijasjit

Dec 28, 2011
Hi I applied in PGP for my parents and my parents medical was done last month and now CIC is requesting some weird documents which I don’t have. They are asking my grade 5,8,10,12 and voter if and adhaar card. Anyone with same problem. I have my grade 8,10,12 but I don’t have grade 5 and adhaar card and voter id. What should I do please help.
I got a similar request today for school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate) —
Moreover the education certificates I have do not have my mothers name on it. (I am sponsoring my mother)
Any help/guidance will be appreciated

prontissimo

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Hi prontissimo,

Seems they have a standard format here which they sent as a part of SA approval letter. On a side note, I am thinking to send the documents through both the web form and email too such that they recieve it one way or the other.

Yes, whenever you get a chance, if we can compare notes before sending the documents, that shall be great.
Hi Sid,

Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I am in the process of gathering the documents being requested. I will probably do the same - submit by Webform and email.

Reactions: Sid Malhotra

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I got the email from the doctor the that the e medical has been submitted. What does it mean, nothing has been updated on the my cic or e-cas?. Thanks
There is a backlog so it could be around a month if not more before you see any changes. Really depends if there are any concerns on the medical that requires a doctor to review.

Reactions: smjafri

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
I got a similar request today for school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate) —
Moreover the education certificates I have do not have my mothers name on it. (I am sponsoring my mother)
Any help/guidance will be appreciated
You can send the documents that you have and a letter explaining why you do not have or can't provide other documents.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello,

Question regarding parent and grand parent sponsership passport submission in India

I have small question regarding Passport submission, My parents got passport request and I'm trying to submit webform in VFS to send passports, But There is only option to select one applicant for one passport request. Is this how we need to send passports or do we need to contract VFS to create special request to submit both passports in one package.

Please help me, We have booked tickets for 13thOct(these are booked while ago).

Thank you
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/page-181#post-9646539

srivatsanvr

Oct 17, 2012
My parents have received passport request. In that they have mentioned, "If you have not paid your right of landing fee, then pay it and attach a receipt". I know I paid $2250 in 2019 for my parents. I am not sure whether this includes or does not include the right of PR fee...how do I know this?

Additionally with no direct flights between Indian and Canada, would they give additional time for landing?

malwa09

Nov 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh Gosh that sucks!
I'm May 9 applicant but I received medical and PCC request early this year (for the first time) and my application was stuck for a while in Mississauga. Have you ever requested GCSM notes?
That might be helpful
Hi Roya !
Have you received final decision. How long did it took at Mississauga ?

Surya04

Feb 24, 2020
Great team work everyone. I had a quick question.

I applied for Parents and Grandparents visa in 2019. My parents completed Biometrics and Medical in Aug 2021. I got an email after saying my sponsor application is approved and asked for subsequent docs such as PCC, Marriage certificate, relationship certificate etc.. But no timelines when to submit.

My questions:
1) Should I as sponsor should submit or my parents? I got the request via sponsor approval email and my parents didnt receive anything like that.
2) Unable to link the paper application
3) How do I submit those docs?
4) My parents were able to link the application but it doesn't show any updates on biometrics or medical or any next steps.

Please help. I don't want to miss any timelines
Hi All,
I have the very same question's I believe I need to submit the documents on my parents behalf given, I am their representative.
But unable to proceed, given:
1) Unable to link the paper application
2) How do I submit those docs via email?

Thanks

CCM

Dec 14, 2019
Congratulations!

Just wondering was there a reason for the second medical? Also, after submitting the first medical, did you see "medical exam passed" in the myCIC account? My parents completed their medicals and it's not showing in the system as "passed medical exam". I just wanted to check if this means that they have passed the medical exam, or that the medical exam results have been uploaded.

many thanks and congratulations again :)
Medicals is valid for one year only. The first was passed Dec 2019. So it expired. Hence the second medical. The results have to show up on IRCC log in.