+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

rahul89

Oct 28, 2017
Delhi IRCC- took 2 weeks (To sent and receive from Kerala)
Tickets costs are high, but try India-AbuDhabi-Canada. They have rapid PCR test available at AbuDhabi airport (50 USD) if needed.
We received PPR request on August 26
VFS webform filled and payment done on August 26
AWB # Received on August 26
(BlueDart) passports picked-up on August 27 and Delhi VFS received package on Sept 1
Application approved on Sept 9th
Passports Received back on Sept 13th.
Hey,

Do we need to submit 2 vfs webforms for father and mother or one should be fine. I see on vfs webform there is a note
Note: New webform to be raised every new passport submission request.
01 passport = 01 webform

And also which visa category we need to select on webform ?

is this the right visa category Passport Submission for Permanent Residence Application (FCP, Economic PR) ?

Please let me know.

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hi,
Please update my file in tracker line 140
@laxsun @robertp

Request for re-medicals on July 14th 2021
Medicals passed on August 16th 2021
Correspondence letter on Sept 15th 2021
Information letter requesting passports to be submitted for issue of copr - Sept 16th 2021.

Hey.. is your parents in Canada or home country??? CPC-M??

i have my re-medicals passed from August 5th and still no updates yet for me...

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
COPR is most important document for your parents. If they have not received yet, call or write to get it.
I called IRCC and told them, she said she will send an email to landing office and request them to close your file as it shows open (Under process) on my CIC portal as well and send COPR. It will take a month or so. So I guess i will wait until one month and then if I dont hear back anything I will send email to Etobicoke landing email and request them, apparently I heard they do send COPR.

Thanks,

noormahal

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-09-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2012
LANDED..........
29-03-2012
Hi
So i got medical and bio request for my parents back in july and both were done in Aug 2021 in New Delhi. We received a request to submit the PCC and travel history on Sep 8 and it was submitted on Sep 9. Today, we got pre-arrival services letter in mycic but nothing changed in ecas. Does anyone know what to expect. Pre-arrival services letter says the application is still in progress.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
I called IRCC and told them, she said she will send an email to landing office and request them to close your file as it shows open (Under process) on my CIC portal as well and send COPR. It will take a month or so. So I guess i will wait until one month and then if I dont hear back anything I will send email to Etobicoke landing email and request them, apparently I heard they do send COPR.

Thanks,
Yes, this is the first case I am reading where PR card is delivered before COPR.
COPR is needed when applying health card and also in applying citizenship.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi,
Please update my file in tracker line 140
@laxsun @robertp

Request for re-medicals on July 14th 2021
Medicals passed on August 16th 2021
Correspondence letter on Sept 15th 2021
Information letter requesting passports to be submitted for issue of copr - Sept 16th 2021.
Congratulations!
Did you notice when ecas changed to DM2?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thank you, Laxsun :)

Do you think this is the last step before passport request? They asked for my mom ´a divorce certificate as well.
I am just afraid that they ask for another after this, so annoying.
PCC was provided in 2019. You think they will ask for that again?
It’s been just talking so loooong
I cannot comment on your question as I don't know timing and progress of your application.
Please try to understand this is just a voluntary forum for sharing information.

spr2425

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Anyone please:

Hello Guys please advise:

Received a letter in which it says my parents' application will be transferred to visa office in Delhi from Mississauga office. what does it mean?

Medical done, bio metrics done, PCC provided, all documents provided which they asked for when file was in Mississauga office.

what is the next step?

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Anyone received your ecopr recently from VLU ? Could you share your timeline ? I noticed someone has been waiting months but still no next move. But I heard some people received their ecopr within 2 days. The whole processing is not transparent. It is totally unfair.

Surya04

Feb 24, 2020
Anyone please:

Hello Guys please advise:

Received a letter in which it says my parents' application will be transferred to visa office in Delhi from Mississauga office. what does it mean?

Medical done, bio metrics done, PCC provided, all documents provided which they asked for when file was in Mississauga office.

what is the next step?
Hi There,

I too had a question and maybe the answer, did you have to update their most recent address? I ask this because I have just got a letter stating that the processing of the file will happen at CPC - Mississauga. They have asked for me to confirm the address, and in all likely hood after the Biometrics and Medical and PCC is complete it will be transferred to NDVO for the Passport request and Visa Stamping. In my case my parents are in India and not here.

I was surprised as well with the letter I received, did you receive one as well?

taegee07

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Anyone know what to do ? Parents applications approved and they have landed and been in Canada for three months now but sister schooling in Canada still waiting for COPR/virtual landing. It feels like someone has forgotten to send the documents needed for her PR - Ive called and submitted webforms, no response from Accra visa office.

Netesteph

Jan 31, 2019
Anyone know what to do ? Parents applications approved and they have landed and been in Canada for three months now but sister schooling in Canada still waiting for COPR/virtual landing. It feels like someone has forgotten to send the documents needed for her PR - Ive called and submitted webforms, no response from Accra visa office.
If you don’t mind me asking - what year did you apply for pgp ? - we have the same visa office and I’m still waiting.