+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

raihiker

Jul 10, 2019
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Your information is updated in the tracker.
Next time please tag @robertp @serious_cheese @laxsun .
Can you please check your "in process" date from the ecas.
You must have received sponsorship approval (SA) letter stating local visa office that will process your parents' application.
Can you post the date of SA letter here.
@robertp @serious_cheese @laxsun

Thanks for the update. The date of the SA letter was September 10, 2021.

On ECAS I have only this

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 26, 2019.
  2. We sent you a letter on August 9, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on August 13, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received

And sorry Just a question, I have asked my Parents to go ahead and get the Police Clearance Certificate. Will CIC be requesting it get it done ? Should I wait for that ?

Reactions: laxsun

aman6699

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Hello My Friends, I need help in question about details of government service form. I recieved a letter and they are demanding ""Details of Govt Service: You are required to provide a completed Details of Government Service form (enclosed) containing the specifics of your duties in your government position.""
There is no form enclosed. I have been calling cic since 1 week. Everytime they say they will put a request to the office to send you that document.
Anyone knows which this form is "Details of Govt Service" ??? your help is very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

samxin

Sep 15, 2021
Just reply email they have sent. The intention is to know if your parents are here in Canada now.
Thank you, Laxsun :)

Do you think this is the last step before passport request? They asked for my mom ´a divorce certificate as well.
I am just afraid that they ask for another after this, so annoying.
PCC was provided in 2019. You think they will ask for that again?
It’s been just talking so loooong

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
hi folks
My mother ( Father passed away 6 years back) was asked to re-do medicals, which she passed again ( Aug 23)
Yesterday, we got additional documents request.

>>>>>>
Travel history

Birth registration/certificate: Please provide a photocopy of your sponsor's birth certificate clearly
indicating their relationship to you, the Principal Applicant. If you cannot provide this, please provide additional
supporting documents proving your relationship. Any documents are not in English or French must include a
notarized and certified translation with a copy of the original document This must be received at this office by:
2021/10/14
> Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter
ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school
certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1) Birth registration/certificate : I do not have birth certificate. Planning to produce my grade 10 certificate + plus affidavits. Hope this will be sufficient.
2) Proof of Relationship: I have Aadhar card, but it has my father's name. Same with my grade 10 cert, which has my father's name . Same with PAN card.

The only documents I have which have my both parents name are : My Indian passport ( i am Canadian citizen now, but I have copies of old Indian passport) , my marriage certificate,

Anyone faced with this situation. Any ideas to deal with it?
Thanks
Ram
Can anyone please look into this? Thanks for your help.

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese
Hi guys
Received document request letter from CPC-Mississauga on Sep 08 2021.
After a preliminary review of your application the following has been deemed requierd:
1. Provide current address (no submissions date given)
2.Mom (main ap): Travel History(IMM5562), CV (submission date:2021/10/8)
3.Dad (Dep):CV, Military Record (IMM5546) (submission date:2021/10/8)
4.Ecase status for Main Applicant: line added; we started processing your application on Sep 8,2021
5.PCC was provided proactively on Feb 2020 before my parents leave their country and not requested another time yet
6.Med passed on Jun 17,2021
PLEASE SEE MY QUESTIONS Here and Provide your opinions:
1. Is it normal after 3 months from Med passed, they just started processing application? I was thinking they already started when they requested Med after sponsorship approval.
2.The letter said after a preliminary review of your application... is it normal? that means detailed review will start later ? should I expect another doc request or so
3. Do you think another PCC may requested later or usually should request by document letter request
4. thy don't ask travel history under my dad name, should I provide that or just provide what they requested.
5. My parent are residing here in Toronto since March2020 and they Just went to Germany to visit my Sis and had plan to come back on Sep23, my plan is to submit the requested document when they are here again and have their trip logged on travel history. As they just travel to Germany temporary for 7 weeks, I didn't change their address. Do you see a problem here ?

your time and thoughts on this would be appreciated.
thank you
Hi please update my file in tracker line 715
@laxsun @robertp
I have posted these update on page 3438 last week and noticed tracker is not updated yet.

Reactions: laxsun

ronakrpatel

Apr 29, 2019
Oh Gosh that sucks!
I'm May 9 applicant but I received medical and PCC request early this year (for the first time) and my application was stuck for a while in Mississauga. Have you ever requested GCSM notes?
That might be helpful
Hi Roya,
i have requested GCMS notes twice and still no movement.

spr2425

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hello Guys please advise:

Received a letter in which it says my parents' application will be transferred to visa office in Delhi from Mississauga office. what does it mean?

Medical done, bio metrics done, PCC provided, all documents provided which they asked for.

what is the next step?

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Can anyone please look into this? Thanks for your help.
Hi @ramko I would suggest send all the documents you have with a cover letter/letter of explanation for reasons. This the the best thing to do as of now.
Provide as many documents as you can with your mothers name on it.

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hi @ramko I would suggest send all the documents you have with a cover letter/letter of explanation for reasons. This the the best thing to do as of now.
Provide as many documents as you can with your mothers name on it.
Thanks for looking into this.
thats what I did when I submitted the initial application. Not sure, what else can be done now
A friend suggested to update Aadhar card to reflect mother's name. ( basically remove father's name, update it with Mother's name). But I am not sure if this causes any issues in future.

Thanks
Ram

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Thanks for looking into this.
thats what I did when I submitted the initial application. Not sure, what else can be done now
A friend suggested to update Aadhar card to reflect mother's name. ( basically remove father's name, update it with Mother's name). But I am not sure if this causes any issues in future.

Thanks
Ram
I believe thats a good suggestion if doable. You might be able to update it using your passport as proof, since for Adhaar updation, they also need a proof of change that you are making.
Not sure what kind of issues you are refering to it can cause in future. You will have your 10th marksheet with fathers name if needed in future.

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I believe thats a good suggestion if doable. You might be able to update it using your passport as proof, since for Adhaar updation, they also need a proof of change that you are making.
Not sure what kind of issues you are refering to it can cause in future. You will have your 10th marksheet with fathers name if needed in future.
Issues as in selling any property or banking . But yes, I can use 10th certificate for most of the things