+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Received my parents' passports back from IRCC Delhi, they sent COPR (Is that normal ?, I thought they have to land Canada for COPR )and stamped single entry Immigrant Visa .Only took a week to sent and receive passports)

canindian2019

Jun 3, 2019
Please book tickets via AbuDhabi, the tickets rates are high, so I would say wait until September 21st (I heard Canadian govt will lift the current flight ban from India). My understanding is there is no travel restrictions for PR and Canadian citizens.
Thanks Jittu, hope they lift the ban, as my mother is quite old and probably will not be to handle the stress of this travel, testing, staying over for few days in a 3rd country

canindian2019

Jun 3, 2019
Received my parents' passports back from IRCC Delhi, they sent COPR (Is that normal ?, I thought they have to land Canada for COPR )and stamped single entry Immigrant Visa .Only took a week to sent and receive passports)
So, we are in same boat Jittu, we sent pp last week, should be getting it back anytime now.
Correct, i also thought copr is given upon landing. But i guess covid changed everything.
its good though, copr will help with travel if they have travel through Europe and have to obtain transit visa for testing and staying over.

Reactions: jittujobyjohn_1985

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Hi guys, BlueDart picked up my mom's passport today. Did you get any additional info or emails from VFS after pickup?

Reactions: laxsun

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Is there anyone still waiting Ecopr more than 30 days? I submitted the address and photo 35 days ago by online portal . But I didn't get Ecopr.
Btw, Virtual landing unit.

vn69313

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Have you got any AOR from VO's office? I got AOR but No SA letter since July as well :confused: and non any other request. This is so weird!
Yes, I got AOR on Apr the 1st, 2020 :)
My file was transferred to the parent's home county from CPC-M, (was told by the agent) I notice that PR status of the parent application changed from "In process" to "Application recieved" and now again "In Process" since Sept 3. Except for this change nothing yet.

OlyaMK

Apr 3, 2018
Hello,
2 months have already passed after getting PPR and we still did not get invitation to Virtual Portal for uploading photos and etc. Parents are in Canada. Does anybody know how long to wait? Can we do something or get some info? Thank you

gen_z

May 23, 2018
I also have the same situation. According to the physician medical results were submitted on August 2, but no updates so far. VO is CPC-M.
Thanks, it has been a few weeks for ours too, but I dont see the updates yet. Hopefully it is not a problem, I have tried calling IRCC quite a few times, but it seems impossible to get through these days...