+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
I also got the email for payment around the same time. I paid the amount an hour back. Do you know if we will get the Courier/SMS form along with the AWB bill number in next email? I have searched everywhere but couldn't find the courier/sms form.
Check this thread where someone posted the link for the SMS form; not sure if that's still the one in use presently

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/

ColinZeal

May 19, 2021
Congratulations! Was there any request for additional documents?
No. One of the cases in Mexico that was being processed around the same time had a request for details of govt service and I thought we would get the same request as there was also govt service involved but in the end they didn't request it from us.

andy4u

Apr 1, 2019
Hi Guys,
I have paid via the payment link, now need to prepare the docs and send.

What should the address on the package be ?

On the email it just says -
To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

Will bluedart already know the address to send it to ?

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Hi,

Which VFS form are you referring to? Consent form? Are you referring to page 4 of this form where it says the following?

Applicants wishing to provide biometrics I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and will be providing my biometric enrolment in accordance with the information provided on the Government of Canada’s website. I have made this decision of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff.
Name:
Signature:
Date:

Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and have decided NOT to provide my biometric enrolment. I have made this choice of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff. I understand that this may result in the refusal of my application without further communication from IRCC.
Name:
Signature:
Date:
Yes this one!

andy4u

Apr 1, 2019
Hi @jittujobyjohn_1985

I also just got PPR for my mom. VO is CPC-M and she's in Delhi. Your instructions for sending passport are very helpful, thank you kindly.

What did you send for "The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant"?

Did your parents receive the passports back with the visa?

Thank you.
In the email it just says to address envelope to
To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

Do we need to provide an address as well or the bluedart person will know ?

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
I have a question. my mother recently receive the CoPR but not yet received her PR card yet. Can she travel outside Canada and then enter in to Canada with her super visa? I know she has an option to apply for a PR travel document which would allow her to travel in to Canada from a visa office in that country.
Hello,
Could I ask you, how long did it take from the Passport Request date until receiving the first email from cic.gc.ca.

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

BlueDart know the address, just write the following on envelope
To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

Reactions: andy4u and kulb

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Hi @jittujobyjohn_1985

I also just got PPR for my mom. VO is CPC-M and she's in Delhi. Your instructions for sending passport are very helpful, thank you kindly.

What did you send for "The height and eye color (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant"?

Did your parents receive the passports back with the visa?

Thank you.
I just put the details in a word doc, printed and sent. Make sure to put the same height and eye color details you filled in PR forms. My parents passport are now in IRCC Delhi, last update we received (SMS), saying under processing.

Reactions: kulb

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Hi Guys,

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

How long did it take to get AWB email after you paid fees?

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Hey @jittujobyjohn_1985 , I'm in the same situation and am preparing a package for my parents to send to VFS. I made the payment on the payment links after filling up the webform. I have a few questions if you have already sent your parents packages:

1. What is the "Courier and SMS form" and "Consent Form"? In the email from VFS after filling the webform, they asked to have those included in the package too. I can find the consent form in a link but no idea about the courier and sms form.
2. After I did the payment, there was no more details about when the pick up will happen, etc. Did that information get sent to you separately later?
3. Do we have to put stuff into two envelopes ourselves or would the courier people bring their own envelopes?

TIA!
1. Must fill the consent form. If you select SMS option when you filled the webform, you have to fill this form for getting SMS updates\(Optional),extra payment required. You will get an email with all instructions

Email we received:

Dear **********,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Please note that the pick-up would be done in the next 3 – 5 working days and your package will be picked-up from the address provided by you while filling the Web Form.

Owing to surge of COVID cases in the country, the authorities are imposing strict guidelines, lockdowns, quarantine zones, night curfews across various locations/states. As a result of this, there may be a delay in pickup and drop of passports as against the stated time.
Nevertheless, we request you to prepare your envelope / package for pick - up soon after receiving this message.We Thank you for your understanding.
Kindly book your tickets only after receiving the passport.

Further, the airway bill number (AWB) is 12345678 and the same must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on date of pickup.

Kindly include the following in the packages:

1.Print the attached forms, fill and sign them and include it in the applicants package.
a.SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service)
b.Consent form from all adult applicants (18 plus)
2.Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.
3.Only Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.

4.Do not send any additional document in your package like Biometric Instruction letter, Copy of Payment receipt etc.

Step 1: It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission along with the Passport.
Step 2: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue Dart courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada
Note:

1.Please note that you will need to allow up to 14 days for the return of your stamped passport once delivered to High Commission.
2.Please do not send any paper applications and supporting documents using this service. The service as mentioned on the website is a Courier Pick up of Passport Submission for Online Lodged applications, hence we are not in a position to process paper applications through this service.
3.The courier provider will only pick up sealed packages and the accuracy of the documents, the condition of the passports, and the payment of correct charges remain on the Applicant.
4.In the case of a family, a separate AWB will be created for each Applicant and thus the Applicant will need to create a separate package for each Applicant with all the required documents.
5.The courier provider will pick up the package (1500hrs -2000hrs) Monday to Saturday and will only give 2 attempts for pickup.
6.You are requested to include the mandatory forms (Passport submission letter/s, Consent form and Courier form) in the packet. If in case any of the forms are missing then the documents will be sent back to you un-processed at your cost and you have to make the payment and book the service again.
For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com

Please contact us if the pick-up is not done within 72 hrs.

Best regards,
Canada Passport Submission Desk– India
----------
VFS GLOBAL
EST.2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.
PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com | https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/indexa.html

2. After payment you will get an email showing AWB# with all information/instructions (The above email)
3. Yes, we purchased our own envelopes.

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
I just put the details in a word doc, printed and sent. Make sure to put the same height and eye color details you filled in PR forms. My parents passport are now in IRCC Delhi, last update we received (SMS), saying under processing.
Consent form page 4 - how did you answer question about biometrics?
Applicant wish to provide biometrics
vs. applicant doesn’t wish to provide. In my case, mom already did BM last year, getting confused with this part of consent form.

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Hi,

I am in same boat, did webform and made payment on August 24 and still waiting for AWB !!!!! Courier and SMS form will come in that email.

Yes, you will. Email we received

Dear ******** *********,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Please note that the pick-up would be done in the next 3 – 5 working days and your package will be picked-up from the address provided by you while filling the Web Form.

Owing to surge of COVID cases in the country, the authorities are imposing strict guidelines, lockdowns, quarantine zones, night curfews across various locations/states. As a result of this, there may be a delay in pickup and drop of passports as against the stated time.
Nevertheless, we request you to prepare your envelope / package for pick - up soon after receiving this message.We Thank you for your understanding.
Kindly book your tickets only after receiving the passport.

Further, the airway bill number (AWB) is 123456789 and the same must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on date of pickup.

Kindly include the following in the packages:

1.Print the attached forms, fill and sign them and include it in the applicants package.
a.SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service)
b.Consent form from all adult applicants (18 plus)
2.Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.
3.Only Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.

4.Do not send any additional document in your package like Biometric Instruction letter, Copy of Payment receipt etc.

Step 1: It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission along with the Passport.
Step 2: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue Dart courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada
Note:

1.Please note that you will need to allow up to 14 days for the return of your stamped passport once delivered to High Commission.
2.Please do not send any paper applications and supporting documents using this service. The service as mentioned on the website is a Courier Pick up of Passport Submission for Online Lodged applications, hence we are not in a position to process paper applications through this service.
3.The courier provider will only pick up sealed packages and the accuracy of the documents, the condition of the passports, and the payment of correct charges remain on the Applicant.
4.In the case of a family, a separate AWB will be created for each Applicant and thus the Applicant will need to create a separate package for each Applicant with all the required documents.
5.The courier provider will pick up the package (1500hrs -2000hrs) Monday to Saturday and will only give 2 attempts for pickup.
6.You are requested to include the mandatory forms (Passport submission letter/s, Consent form and Courier form) in the packet. If in case any of the forms are missing then the documents will be sent back to you un-processed at your cost and you have to make the payment and book the service again.
For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com

Please contact us if the pick-up is not done within 72 hrs.

Best regards,
Canada Passport Submission Desk– India
----------
VFS GLOBAL
EST.2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.
PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com | https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/indexa.html

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Consent form page 4 - how did you answer question about biometrics?
Applicant wish to provide biometrics
vs. applicant doesn’t wish to provide. In my case, mom already did BM last year, getting confused with this part of consent form.
Yes VFS India forms are confusing, but I found someone's post saying, we don't have to fill that section if BM already done.

Reactions: kulb

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
How long did it take to get payment link email after submitting webform?

So you have been waiting since Aug 24 for courier pickup? Isn't that too long?
My case less than a day . I believe it depends on VFS office- Mine was VFS Banglore, but the package went to Delhi.