Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Got Decision Made on PR application but no PPR. Usually how long CPC Mississauga takes to send PPR ?

Reactions: mydesire

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, I have received all 3x requests for my parents - Biometrics (March 2020), IME (April 2021) and PCC (August 2021). Some people I have seen have received Resume requests too, does everyone receive it ?

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
My mother is waiting for DM after medical and pcc submission. She is in Canada on super visa and I had applied for her visa extension. Today she received in her account a request to submit the super visa medical insurance whereas, the insurance had already been provided. We have uploaded the medical insurance again on mycic.

The Document Submitted page on MyCIC mentions that after uploading the requested document, "You will receive a confirmation message in your account". Though the document appears as submitted, however, no message was received in the MyCIC account. My query is that should I also send the medical insurance through web form and is there a possibility that my mother's PR application could be processed soon. Thanks.

@laxsun

Reactions: gen_z

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sadly, May 2019 application received and still waiting. No medical request, no PPR, nothing! What should I do? it's been more that 2 years :(

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hello everyone,
For all those who have been successful in their PGP applications/faster processing, I am trying to understand if they had a lawyer who could have expedited the process. Do we know? I don't have a lawyer but all our paperwork and documentation have been excellent for this and all the past immigration our own citizenship application. Feel like this wait is so long and don't know if having the lawyer could have fastened the process. Any advice?

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hello everyone,
For all those who have been successful in their PGP applications/faster processing, I am trying to understand if they had a lawyer who could have expedited the process. Do we know? I don't have a lawyer but all our paperwork and documentation have been excellent for this and all the past immigration our own citizenship application. Feel like this wait is so long and don't know if having the lawyer could have fastened the process. Any advice?
I don’t think so.. IRCC takes its own time … depending on the situation… you’ll get an update when a officer will be kind enough to pickup ur file again … BS reasons coming now … apparently they are working on files from Afghanistan only… and for parents who are travel exempt= Who are already in Canada. (Not necessarily in that order).

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
I don’t think so.. IRCC takes its own time … depending on the situation… you’ll get an update when a officer will be kind enough to pickup ur file again … BS reasons coming now … apparently they are working on files from Afghanistan only… and for parents who are travel exempt= Who are already in Canada. (Not necessarily in that order).
Not sure about applications where the parents are already in Canada. My mother is here and waiting for DM for PR (LVO London), but no movement after the medical pass. I think there are a few others who are in Canada and still waiting for any progress.

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...