+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mbshez

Nov 30, 2015
Calgary
@laxsun @robertp

Any updates on London VO? How have applications been progressing? My parents did their medical exam in June but father was called in for re exam due to tuberculosis concerns (he doesn't have it but they couldn't get a clear chest scan). Now he's rescheduled for another medical test in September. Anyone has been thru something similar? How long does it take after round #2 of meds?

I'm a mid june 2019 applicant. Hows everyone else doing with similar timeline?

Thanks!!
May 29th Applicant, Medical and police check was completed in June, 2021 as well, and everything was clear. Haven't heard anything since then. London VO seems to have gone back into hibernation.

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
To Experts,
Sorry for posting the same question again..
Is anyone know after we upload the photo in PR Portal, how many days it takes to receive eCoPR if the principal applicant in Canada. We have completed self declaration and uploaded photo two weeks before. No response yet.

Best Regards
RenukaVasanth.

charmy123

Aug 28, 2015
Hello,

I submitted an application for my mother-in-law in June 2019. I received and email to get medicals done. We completed medical within 30 days from the receipt date. The medical results were sent to IRCC however, the status online still shows medical results have not been received. I contacted the clinic and they provided me the conformation number that the results have been sent. Did anyone else experience the similar situation? In addition, I lost track of the spreadsheet can someone please provide details. Thank you.

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
@laxsun @robertp

Any updates on London VO? How have applications been progressing? My parents did their medical exam in June but father was called in for re exam due to tuberculosis concerns (he doesn't have it but they couldn't get a clear chest scan). Now he's rescheduled for another medical test in September. Anyone has been thru something similar? How long does it take after round #2 of meds?

Thanks!!
@mbshez @shaks999

LVO London - June 12 applicant, medical completed on May 28 2021. Nothing after that. My mother is in Canada. Yes looks like after some activity LVO London has gone too slow.

misterbmw

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
@laxsun @robertp

Thanks!!
No news, medical passed June 28, 2021 nothing, I guess will have to wait another two years to get an update from them:confused:

Vbp86

Aug 17, 2021
Hello,

I submitted an application for my mother-in-law in June 2019. I received and email to get medicals done. We completed medical within 30 days from the receipt date. The medical results were sent to IRCC however, the status online still shows medical results have not been received. I contacted the clinic and they provided me the conformation number that the results have been sent. Did anyone else experience the similar situation? In addition, I lost track of the spreadsheet can someone please provide details. Thank you.
Don’t worry! They are taking time… mine just updated today. Submitted end of July.. I was like you for few weeks… you will get an update in few weeks for sure.

Krubzee

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Question regarding Biometrics Request and Submission!

Hey Experts,

I received a "Biometrics Request Letter" for my parents on Aug 25, 2021. I booked an appointment with Service Canada for Aug 31, 2021 and I took my parents to get their biometrics done.

Q1. The Biometrics letter mentioned submission about of "Biometrics and getting photograph taken". Whereas at "Service Canada" they said at present they are not taking photographs. - Will there be any delay cos of this? Will we be asked to take photograph later in the process?

Q2. When I login to MYCIC I can see the details regarding "Biometrics" have got updated automatically. But when I check the documents upload section, I can still see option to upload to file against "Fingerprints" with a due date matching 30days (26 Sep 2021) form the biometrics request date. - Should I scan and submit the proof of biometrics collection (a sticker which was stuck by Service Canada rep on the biometrics request letter) ?

Please advice!

-
Krubzee

rick1982

Aug 31, 2021
Hi All,
Message received from CIC MISSISSAUGA

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

I sent the above form with the application package in 2019. What do you suggest, how should I reply to them?
Thanks in advance
Hi. I received the same message from CIC regarding the PR application of my parents. Please advise whether I need to respond to CIC. Many thanks for your guidance on this.

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

Parent's name

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your
Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada
Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income
tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of your application.

OR

If you selected “No” to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to
provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the
Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout
for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your
parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same
as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account.
The Option C document is available free of charge by calling the CRA. To obtain this
document please call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.

amax

Jun 25, 2014
Hello,

Hoping someone can help (my details below). I reached out to the MP's office and they were able to get the following response - does anyone know what it means? and if anyone else has gotten the same thing.

Given its been 2 years, I am getting quite anxious.

FROM MP's Office:
We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application to sponsor parents:

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario, on 2019/06/24.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor is eligible is still in process.
  • The criminality verifications are in process.

Sponsored People: Parents Parents
Country of Citizenship: Indian
Sponsor Province: ON
Invitations Receive Date: April 25 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date: June 24 2019
AoR Received (DATE): Dec 3

Any thoughts on this - would appreciate it.

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Any thoughts on this - would appreciate it.
This is normal. I'm May 9 applicant and got a similar update from my MP in early 2020.
My file was transferred to Ankara visa office several months later in November 2020 and did Medical in Jan. 2021 and still waiting for DM2. Mine was during the beginning of the pandemic hopefully yours will move faster!