+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

vs1980

Mar 30, 2015
hi all
please help me out
1). any idea if the file is more than 5 mb than how we can upload the file in GCKEY account (ircc asked to submit additional document). my file size is bigger than 5 mb.
2) is it possible ?? we can able to upload more than one file in GCKey?? please help me out because i have 4 days remain to submit the document.

thank you in advance.
Save the file as pdf. Go to website ilovepdf.com and upload your files to compress. There is an option on this website to compress and the file size will be reduced to almost half.

CoolTF

Apr 13, 2016
Posting it again, because there was no response..
Hi everyone,

My parents are currently in India, and they have received both biometrics and medical request. But the system thinks that they are currently in Canada and we have received the requests with Canadian address, assuming the case is being processed in Canada. Would this pose a problem?

And I will change my parents' address in the webform today. Are the requests still valid in this case? Can you please comment on it. Thanks!

Krubzee

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Looks your application is moving fast.
Keep checking ecas and myCIC regularly and plan for sending PCC if you have not done yet.
They requested for PCC as part of the additional docs request and gave me 30days to submit...I've submitted the application to Indian Embassy and still waiting (more than 40days already). I've already submitted a letter explaining to CIC that PCC application is in progress and will take upto 8weeks to receive the same.

Also, I was also able to book biometrics appointment for Aug 31st. Hoping I don't have to renew my parents super visa insurance again this November!

-
Krubzee

Reactions: laxsun

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
my parents did their second medical in Canada. Got letter on July 17. We did their medical on July 23. Doctor office confirmed they submitted on Aug.3. I uploaded their medical information sheets from their online account. Currently, it’s still says medical did not receive. I send web form, haven’t heard anything. Is there any issue, why their medical s not reviewed yet??
We have a similar situation. Parents are in Canada and we got 2nd medical request on July 17, medical completed on July 20, doc's office said they sent report on Aug 2. We are not getting any status at all.

ronaksingh

Nov 2, 2017
Hello Guys,

Can you please help me here, I will really appreciate it. I got the biometrics request for my Parents Immigration on Friday but when I am not able to book their appointment using VFS India website. Its not allowing me to select the date. Is there something wrong or the VFS office is closed for biometrics? I am trying to book the appointment from Toronto.

Any help will be highly appreciated

Thanks,
Ronak

Sandy9090

Jun 21, 2019
Hello All,
My PGP application is DM. I got PPR request for my father(principal applicant)only on 8/24/2021 but not for my mother (dependent). is it normal to get PPR for one applicant at an time, when I should expect PPR request for my mother?

Reactions: laxsun

Vbp86

Aug 17, 2021
We have a similar situation. Parents are in Canada and we got 2nd medical request on July 17, medical completed on July 20, doc's office said they sent report on Aug 2. We are not getting any status at all.
I do not know what is going on… today their online account says… your action is required. We requested medical exam..

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
They requested for PCC as part of the additional docs request and gave me 30days to submit...I've submitted the application to Indian Embassy and still waiting (more than 40days already). I've already submitted a letter explaining to CIC that PCC application is in progress and will take upto 8weeks to receive the same.

Also, I was also able to book biometrics appointment for Aug 31st. Hoping I don't have to renew my parents super visa insurance again this November!

-
Krubzee
When was the date of additional doc and PCC request? Is it Jul 19, 2021?

Reactions: Krubzee

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello All,
My PGP application is DM. I got PPR request for my father(principal applicant)only on 8/24/2021 but not for my mother (dependent). is it normal to get PPR for one applicant at an time, when I should expect PPR request for my mother?
Normally PPR comes for all together. Check it what the PPR for PA says.
Did you get any request for re-medical or notice of IME extension?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Posting it again, because there was no response..
Hi everyone,

My parents are currently in India, and they have received both biometrics and medical request. But the system thinks that they are currently in Canada and we have received the requests with Canadian address, assuming the case is being processed in Canada. Would this pose a problem?

And I will change my parents' address in the webform today. Are the requests still valid in this case? Can you please comment on it. Thanks!
It will not make any difference in your parents' application.
Most important for now is book appoint for biometrics and medical where they can go now.
You can send IRCC webform to change the address but it will take time to get it done by IRCC.

Krubzee

Star Member
May 6, 2014
When was the date of additional doc and PCC request? Is it Jul 19, 2021?
Yes @laxsun it was on July 19th as part of the additional documents request. Can you please update the same in the tracker? Thank you :)

Does anyone know how long does Indian embassy take to provide PCC? I saw their processing time is 8weeks (as mentioned in BLS website) but does it really take that long?

-Krubzee