+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@robertp @laxsun

We received request for the following documents:

1. New passports as the passports were expiring in about 8 months - submitted on Aug 28
2. Government service details for my parents - submitted on Aug 28
3. Marriage certificate related documents - Aadhar Card, Voter Card etc. - submitted on Aug 28

New line on ECAS - We started processing HARMINDER SINGH KAINTH's application on August 26, 2021.

What would be the next steps - when can we expect PPR?
Did you already send PCC?
When did IRCC requested additional documents mentioned above?

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
hi all
please help me out
1). any idea if the file is more than 5 mb than how we can upload the file in GCKEY account (ircc asked to submit additional document). my file size is bigger than 5 mb.
2) is it possible ?? we can able to upload more than one file in GCKey?? please help me out because i have 4 days remain to submit the document.

thank you in advance.
You can reduce the size in photo shop or try to scanning the document with less resolution (setting in scanning program)

SKgirl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
SK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi,
My mom was required do her medical again, new passport and details of government service.
She submitted this through her mycic account. Will she get a confirmation email that this has been submitted? Or the status in her mycic is enough, status of the submitted docs was ‘replacement provided upload filename:’
Appreciate your help on this. Thanks!
After you upload the file, it says replacement provided. They will send you a message once they review the file uploaded.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Did you already send PCC?
When did IRCC requested additional documents mentioned above?
PCC was never asked again. It was delivered last year - January, 2020.

The additional documents were asked on Aug 26, 2021

Reactions: laxsun

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
@robertp @laxsun

We received request for the following documents:

1. New passports as the passports were expiring in about 8 months - submitted on Aug 28
2. Government service details for my parents - submitted on Aug 28
3. Marriage certificate related documents - Aadhar Card, Voter Card etc. - submitted on Aug 28

New line on ECAS - We started processing HARMINDER SINGH KAINTH's application on August 26, 2021.

What would be the next steps - when can we expect PPR?
Hi Harminder,
Recently CIC also asked for the same from my parents, their govt service dteails. Can you please tell me how did you provide that info, is there any specific form that you used or can you please share the format?
And did they ask you for your (sponsor) documents to prove your relationship with the principal applicant? If yes then what did you provide for that.
Thanks

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
have you submitted birth certificate before? I am wondering why they need some extra proofs of relationship, or everyone got this same request :confused:

sorry I don't have your answer, hope someone here can help
I never provided my birth certificate earlier. But they have got super visa in the past, which should have been enough to prove my relationship with my parents.

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hello,
I received a letter from CIC this morning, they have requested the following-
1)Current address
2)Details of Govt Service: Please provide a completed Details of Government Service form detailing the specifics of your duties in your government position. Ensure to provide the information in chronological order and with NO gaps in information. You may use multiple copies of the form in order to provide all applicable information. (my question is which form to fill out here, if there is no form then does someone have any format they used. Do I need to provide the details since they joined the govt service because they got transferred into different locations several times.)
3)Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). (Is there anything else I can provide in addition to these and should I send a letter along with it?)

I would really appreciate it if you guys can help me with this. Thanks
Can anybody please help me with this?

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
yes, BlueDart-DHL courier service picked up my parent's passports yesterday (Saturday Evening Indian time). Just followed the instructions in the Information letter we received form IRCC- I went to https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and requested/registered passport pick-up drop/ (2 way courier). They sent confirmation emails when we register (Had to register separately for each person), then received emails with payment link, I paid (approx.. 1700 INR each) then received AWB (Air Way Bill #s). For safe side, we have updated using webform stating that we are using VFS service. Packed passports and other requested docs. Only took less than a day for requesting, payment and package pick-ups. They are sending to Bengluru VFS, asked for the name the VFS office where we did bio-metric, that is Bengluru. So, I believe we have to use same VFS office where we did biometrics. Had to send separate packages for each person .For my case, shipped 2 separate packages, one for my father and another for mother.
That's great, I hope your parents get their visa's soon!!

On the webform on VFS website where you request passport pick-up, what is this question about?

Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?

Do you answer Yes if BM were already done in the past?

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
Hello,
my GP got Passport request on 12 July and as soon as they are already in Canada, I sent the WEB form with info. I have no news from that time, sent email to local visa office Warsaw and they do not have any info about how long will it take to get COPR for us (invitation tor virtual landing, uploading photos etc), advising to call local processing center but they do not know which one we should address our concern. Almost 2 months after PPR and nothing. Could anybody advise what should I do? Thank you
Hi,
Did you receive the second passport request from LVO?

Vbp86

Aug 17, 2021
my parents did their second medical in Canada. Got letter on July 17. We did their medical on July 23. Doctor office confirmed they submitted on Aug.3. I uploaded their medical information sheets from their online account. Currently, it’s still says medical did not receive. I send web form, haven’t heard anything. Is there any issue, why their medical s not reviewed yet??