+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ruslan1394

Aug 23, 2021
So probably your local visa office could be a Moscow? I just saw recently that it changed from Warsaw to Moscow.
Like in the application I indicated Warsaw as their preferred LVO. It wouldn't matter if Moscow processes it if it's faster. What do you mean by you saw?

ruslan1394

Aug 23, 2021
DM: Decision made normally happens in ecas after AOR is received.
After DM you will receive a sponsorship approval letter stating where your case will be processed.
The above message you have quoted is of AOR in which they are acknowledging the receipt of application.
Keep checking ecas for DM1 in your case. Ecas is here:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
PS: I have added your case in the tracker.
Thank you!

eCAS front says Sponsorship Decision Made
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JS3vTkqKOqmzgQdpTWduviGRK39eKvOJ/view?usp=sharing
if Sponsorship opened then it seems like still no update.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cg4Gs-Zdb-35aRmIJq_H-gISyEKVmwYW/view?usp=sharing
Does this seems right that DM is showing? Also overall does timeline seems ok or bad?

P.S. I only saw parents 2 times in the last 14 years since the age of 17, I am at the point of dropping job, house and everyone and travel back. Sorry if it looks like I am nudging at you for no reason. I am just at a loss, helpless and without a direction.

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
does anyone know how long does it take for application process to the next step after received AOR from LO?
I just received AOR from Singapore office stated that they received and started process my mum's application.
Its been almost 2 months after DM1, but there are No SA letter, No bio request, No medical request....nothing at all. Just AOR recently, is that normal???

thanks

android.exe

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
yes they had Supervisa before. I have their UCI but we have filled the webform for passport submission and the passport request letter is onlyfor my father bcz mom is dependent.
Now the vfs asking for mom UCI

I want to make sure as I haven’t heard they ask for dependent.
Please advise.
Then provide them with the UCI. Why they need it, not sure. I don't see any issue with providing them with the UCI.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thank you!

eCAS front says Sponsorship Decision Made
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JS3vTkqKOqmzgQdpTWduviGRK39eKvOJ/view?usp=sharing
if Sponsorship opened then it seems like still no update.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cg4Gs-Zdb-35aRmIJq_H-gISyEKVmwYW/view?usp=sharing
Does this seems right that DM is showing? Also overall does timeline seems ok or bad?

P.S. I only saw parents 2 times in the last 14 years since the age of 17, I am at the point of dropping job, house and everyone and travel back. Sorry if it looks like I am nudging at you for no reason. I am just at a loss, helpless and without a direction.
My guess is that your DM1 just happened.
Progress of your application is average as not many of June 25 cases have gone to DM1. See rows 822-839 in the tracker.
It there was no Covid it would have been final by now.
If you have not seen parents for long time, I advise you to go to see them for few weeks.
Your parents will get PR but it may take several months from now.

Reactions: HKIMM

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Please update line# 849 (Krubzee)

Request of additional documents (PCC, Proof of current address & Additional docs for proof for Marriage) - 19 July 2021
Request for biometrics collection - 25 Aug 2021
Invitation to pre arrival services - 26 Aug 2021

Also, I see the medical passed under the application status - but we were never asked to do medical for my parents. Any idea what is happening?

Note: My parents are here in Canada

-Krubzee
Did you see the date of medical pass?
Most probably IRCC considered your parents' medical for Visitor/Super Visa.
The case officer has come to your application. Keep checking ecas doe DM1.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Today we received 2 messages in CIC account, one is Invitation to pre-arrival service and another is Information Letter- requesting Photos (2) and passports (For my father and mother). ECAS status showing decision made. The address showing in the Information Letter is my Canadian home address but my parents are in India, so I can send the passports to any of the VFS Indian offices right ? They asked for-" the height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants " , please advise what document I should provide, or just put the details in a word/pdf doc. Any one recently submitted passports using VFS Bengluru or Chenai, please share your experience.
Most probably the case officer from CPC-M thought your parents are in Canada.
The two pieces of photos are to issue COPR. Just send webform and email to CPC-M explaining you need PR visa and COPR.

Reactions: jittujobyjohn_1985

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Line 750

I received DM1 on ecas today and biometrics request yesterday. Are we likely to receive medical request in the next few days? We are hoping they can get biometrics and medical at the same time since they need to travel for both.
It is normal that DM1 happens after few days of biometrics request. For next step wait for sponsorship approval letter that mentions your Local Visa Office.

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Most probably the case officer from CPC-M thought your parents are in Canada.
The two pieces of photos are to issue COPR. Just send webform and email to CPC-M explaining you need PR visa and COPR.
Thank you! But the information letter is also advising to submit the passport and other requested documents to nearest visa office.