+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Krunalm68

Nov 7, 2019
After wait of over 1 year , we got biometric letter for my parents. The letter said we need to do biometric within 30 days but there is no biometric appointment until Oct 7.

What should I do? How should i contact CIC to give some more time for biometric.

Please advise me. Thanks you advance for your help.

satkartar1

Oct 23, 2019
Do your parents already have Canadian visitor Visa? If yes, then they both have a UCI already. lmk, and i can let you know where to find it.
yes they had Supervisa before. I have their UCI but we have filled the webform for passport submission and the passport request letter is onlyfor my father bcz mom is dependent.
Now the vfs asking for mom UCI

I want to make sure as I haven’t heard they ask for dependent.
Please advise.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
After wait of over 1 year , we got biometric letter for my parents. The letter said we need to do biometric within 30 days but there is no biometric appointment until Oct 7.

What should I do? How should i contact CIC to give some more time for biometric.

Please advise me. Thanks you advance for your help.
Book the earliest appointment available and send IRCC webform explaining your situation.

canindian2019

Jun 3, 2019
Hi all,
Today i checked the eCAS status and its says “Decision made” for PR. When i click that link, last update entry i see is regarding “remedical instructions sent”. No entry yet for “medical received”.

wondering if I should be expecting PPR next, or i could still get request for additional papers like new Pcc etc?

Harpreet84

Apr 24, 2019
Book the earliest appointment available and send IRCC webform explaining your situation.
I also got biometric request. The earliest appointment we could book is Oct 20, so i filled webform and submitted proof of booked appointment. They replied after 2 weeks and gave us an extension of 90 days.

Krubzee

Star Member
May 6, 2014
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Please update line# 849 (Krubzee)

Request of additional documents (PCC, Proof of current address & Additional docs for proof for Marriage) - 19 July 2021
Request for biometrics collection - 25 Aug 2021
Invitation to pre arrival services - 26 Aug 2021

Also, I see the medical passed under the application status - but we were never asked to do medical for my parents. Any idea what is happening?

Note: My parents are here in Canada

-Krubzee

Reactions: laxsun

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Today we received 2 messages in CIC account, one is Invitation to pre-arrival service and another is Information Letter- requesting Photos (2) and passports (For my father and mother). ECAS status showing decision made. The address showing in the Information Letter is my Canadian home address but my parents are in India, so I can send the passports to any of the VFS Indian offices right ? They asked for-" the height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants " , please advise what document I should provide, or just put the details in a word/pdf doc. Any one recently submitted passports using VFS Bengluru or Chenai, please share your experience.

Reactions: kulb and laxsun

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Yes, mine is showing same and received pre-arrival and PPT request in CIC account.

Hi all,
Today i checked the eCAS status and its says “Decision made” for PR. When i click that link, last update entry i see is regarding “remedical instructions sent”. No entry yet for “medical received”.

wondering if I should be expecting PPR next, or i could still get request for additional papers like new Pcc etc?

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello
Please advise as I filled the webform for my parents and attached the passport request letter.
On that letter only my father UCI not mom and they are keep on asking provide the uci id.
Have you experienced this after submitting.
Please help.Thank you.
If your dad is principal applicant, UCI should be same for both.

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I don’t know which VFS. But my parents are in Ludhiana Punjab.Did you receive payment link ? I didn’t receive it yet for principal applicant. Going to submit passport for dependent tomorrow and will put a note in it for principal applicant with PR-Reference no. And ticket no. Also will submit new webform for principal applicant tomorrow.
Yes, we did. you have to submit separate webforms, once for each parent. I am still waiting for the Airway Bill Email though.