Med's Done....
June 1, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Below is my mom's timeline. Just received a re-medical, based on others experience, when would we receive PPR after this?

Processing Office: CPC-Mississauga
AOR received yesterday, Sep 30, 2019.
Reviewed application on June 3, 2019
Sponsor approval letter dated Nov22, 2019
Biometrics updated received-Nov22, 2019

1st medical expired - May 29, 2021
Re-medical notice - August 22, 2021
Medical Submitted - August 23, 2021

Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Below is my mom's timeline. Just received a re-medical, based on others experience, when would we receive PPR after this?

Processing Office: CPC-Mississauga
AOR received yesterday, Sep 30, 2019.
Reviewed application on June 3, 2019
Sponsor approval letter dated Nov22, 2019
Biometrics updated received-Nov22, 2019

1st medical expired - May 29, 2021
Re-medical notice - August 22, 2021
Medical Submitted - August 23, 2021
wow, you could complete medical within one day of request.

honeymai

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Inland
Category........
Visa Office......
Novia Scotia
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2015
Doc's Request.
20-09-201$
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
May ,2015
Med's Done....
June 1, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
yeah, in PH you can do walk-in and they allow seniors to be prioritized since she just had an operation 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: laxsun

vs1980

Mar 30, 2015
That is good news for the processing your parents' file. Did they ask for PCC and biometrics or any other documents?
Thanks for the reply. No they didn't ask for anything else. Though biometric and pcc was done in 2019 and my mom is Canada since 2017

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Your CPC office is Mississiauga.
Are your parents inside Canada?

As my parents CPC office is also Mississauga and my parents are in Canada.

Also I have been told that if you are already in Canada then biometric is not needed. but in your case i do see biometric, can you please confirm this also?

honeymai

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Inland
Category........
Visa Office......
Novia Scotia
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2015
Doc's Request.
20-09-201$
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
May ,2015
Med's Done....
June 1, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Your CPC office is Mississiauga.
Are your parents inside Canada?

As my parents CPC office is also Mississauga and my parents are in Canada.

Also I have been told that if you are already in Canada then biometric is not needed. but in your case i do see biometric, can you please confirm this also?
My mom is not in Canada

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
this is what I used last year.

Quarantine Plan- NameXX​

Transportation

When I will arrive at Toronto Pearson airport, I have planned to take the following transportation in order to arrive at the final location

Transportation- Family Car

Address-​

I will take the following planned Health and Safety measures during my transit: separation of the driver by glass or plexiglass, washing and disinfecting hands, wearing of a facemask, etc. I will not stop anywhere during my transit to my location of quarantine and I will wear a facemask or face cover during the journey.

Accommodation

The place where I will spend my 14-day quarantine (and more if necessary), without the presence of vulnerable people (people aged 65 years and more, or who have underlying health conditions), is the following:

Address

Contact # xxx​

I will be living in Bedroom with attached bathroom. I am committed to obeying the following guidelines:

• Stay alone in common living spaces as much as possible, if in common areas than wear mask at all time
  • Eat and sleep alone in one room of the housing accommodation;
  • Avoid as much as possible to be in contact with other people in the accommodation. If this is impossible, to keep a 2m distance between others and myself. To cover my nose and mouth if I must get within 2m from another person;
  • Air the living space and my room by frequently opening my window if the weather permits.

Food and Hygiene

During my 14-day quarantine, I plan to feed myself by the following means*:

• Door delivery catering service provided by my place of accommodation by my sponsor (my son)
  • Restrained use of a common kitchen with the following sanitation measures: Food drop-off by family
  • Groceries to be done by my family member (my son or Daughter- in-law)
Health and emergency care

In case of sickness or symptom onset of COVID-19, I will contact the local public health authorities via the following contact number 1-877-644-4545.I will go to a screening center/medical clinic/hospital whilst following health and safety guidelines, wear a face cover, and I will inform the personnel upon my arrival that I have travelled abroad.

Name

DOB

Passport#
@MArshi

This is an incorrect quarantine plan for covid. There is no ability to enter any shared space. If a person is in a bedroom which Is notsegregated in the household then the rest of the household can get exposed to covid if they open the door to get food. Bedroom and bathroom should really be in somewhere like a basement where they can remain alone for the 2 weeks. Things have changed since last year where Canada allowed quarantine plans that didn’t actually involve quarantine.

Reactions: MArshi

haujla3

Aug 20, 2021
Hello,
I have applied for my dad and mom. Application received date is June 18/ 2019. I only got AOR and application is in process since so long. They never asked for pcc, medical or biometrics. My husband told me to send web form asking what’s happening? So I did. Send web form week ago. Now they responded today asking biometrics only for my mom!! Not for my dad.
Is it normal? Any information will be helpful.
One more question my mom lives in Punjab... usually where they go for biometrics and do they mail papers afterwards or email them and where?
Thank you.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I found this and thought it is quite helpful for those have a potential delay in coming to Canada.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

If you’re outside Canada and your COPR and permanent resident visa are expired or expiring
As of June 21, 2021, you’re exempt from travel restrictions, no matter what date we issued your COPR, if you’re

• travelling to Canada with a valid COPR and
  • coming to live and settle permanently.
But, you can’t travel to Canada on expired documents.

If you have an expired COPR, you won’t be able to travel to Canada until we reissue your documents. Normally, you’d have to reapply, but right now we’re making exceptions for people who couldn’t travel to Canada due to travel restrictions related to COVID-19.

We’ve already contacted most people with expired COPRs issued on or before March 18, 2020, to explain what to do. If we already sent you instructions to do a new medical or submit updated documents, follow them and wait for us to tell you what happens next. You don’t need to contact us again.

We’re also working to contact anyone else with expired COPRs, including those issued after March 18, 2020.

What happens next:

• We’ll send you an email about your application.
  • If you answer the email and tell us you still want to come to Canada, we’ll tell you what to do next.
  • We may ask you for new medicals and/or updated information.
  • If you don’t respond, we’ll keep your file closed and you’ll have to reapply when you’re ready to come to Canada.
When we email you, we’ll ask you to tell us if your family situation has changed (for example, newborn, marriage, divorce) so we can update your application and ask you for any other documents we need. We may also need updated documents if the ones you previously submitted are no longer valid (police certificates, medical exams, etc.)

Do not do an up-front medical exam. If you need a new medical, we’ll send you new instruction forms to take with you to the doctor after you reply to our email. This will help avoid processing delays.

To avoid delays, we ask that you don’t contact us via our web form or through the processing office email. If you have already contacted us, please wait for our instructions.

We expect people with a COPR and permanent resident visa that are valid until October 1, 2021 or after to have enough time to come to Canada before their documents expire.

Travelling to Canada

You can travel to Canada once we confirm to you in writing that we

• re-issued your documents and
  • sent you a reprinted COPR and (if you need one) a new visa sticker in your passport
If we reissue your COPR, we’ll send you the documents you need to travel.

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
hi everyone,

does anyone know how we can let CIC that parents cannot fly out due to Covid restriction, flight cancelation? I am trying to find a process of reapplying for a visa but could not find it anywhere. With this current situation, all flights out of Vietnam have been canceled up to Sept 30th, if this continues, their visa will expire.

Thanks,
did you apply for visitor extention?
@nguyentu2001

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
@MArshi

This is an incorrect quarantine plan for covid. There is no ability to enter any shared space. If a person is in a bedroom which Is notsegregated in the household then the rest of the household can get exposed to covid if they open the door to get food. Bedroom and bathroom should really be in somewhere like a basement where they can remain alone for the 2 weeks. Things have changed since last year where Canada allowed quarantine plans that didn’t actually involve quarantine.
Following the quarantine plan question.
What if my mother comes to Montreal, but her final destination is Ottawa. Will she be allowed to internal flight? The flight Montreal-Ottawa included in her ticket.

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I also submitted webform on Aug 20(friday)
We received payment link for mom yesterday (Aug 23) and paid for it then received AWB no. For mom only . Still waiting payment link for dad who is principal applicant. I have sent few emails to them on all email id’s. Tried to call them but phone was switched off.
Mine too..keep me posted please. Is this VFS Mumbai?