+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Sponsoring my mother who is in Pakistan. My submission date was June 12, 2019.

Should I expect the letter in mail?

Thanks.
You may get an email or sometimes hard copy letter.
You must have got email to apply in April 24, 25 or 26? Do you remember that date?

ColinZeal

May 19, 2021
Do we have any record of someone who has received the pre-arrival services letter, going on to actually subscribe and use these services, to then not have their process finished/have their process rejected? asking as someone who got a DM2 more than 2 weeks ago (and invitation to pre-arrival services 3 weeks ago) but then no further communication.

Last edited:

MArshi

Dec 9, 2020
Please share with me the quarantine plan if anyone created for parents arriving and staying in a home with them. Need guidance plz to prepare the plan

Reactions: lenalucky

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Please share with me the quarantine plan if anyone created for parents arriving and staying in a home with them. Need guidance plz to prepare the plan
this is what I used last year.

Quarantine Plan- NameXX​

Transportation

When I will arrive at Toronto Pearson airport, I have planned to take the following transportation in order to arrive at the final location

Transportation- Family Car

Address-​

I will take the following planned Health and Safety measures during my transit: separation of the driver by glass or plexiglass, washing and disinfecting hands, wearing of a facemask, etc. I will not stop anywhere during my transit to my location of quarantine and I will wear a facemask or face cover during the journey.

Accommodation

The place where I will spend my 14-day quarantine (and more if necessary), without the presence of vulnerable people (people aged 65 years and more, or who have underlying health conditions), is the following:

Address

Contact # xxx​

I will be living in Bedroom with attached bathroom. I am committed to obeying the following guidelines:

• Stay alone in common living spaces as much as possible, if in common areas than wear mask at all time
  • Eat and sleep alone in one room of the housing accommodation;
  • Avoid as much as possible to be in contact with other people in the accommodation. If this is impossible, to keep a 2m distance between others and myself. To cover my nose and mouth if I must get within 2m from another person;
  • Air the living space and my room by frequently opening my window if the weather permits.

Food and Hygiene

During my 14-day quarantine, I plan to feed myself by the following means*:

• Door delivery catering service provided by my place of accommodation by my sponsor (my son)
  • Restrained use of a common kitchen with the following sanitation measures: Food drop-off by family
  • Groceries to be done by my family member (my son or Daughter- in-law)
Health and emergency care

In case of sickness or symptom onset of COVID-19, I will contact the local public health authorities via the following contact number 1-877-644-4545.I will go to a screening center/medical clinic/hospital whilst following health and safety guidelines, wear a face cover, and I will inform the personnel upon my arrival that I have travelled abroad.

Name

DOB

Passport#

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Is anyone waiting for ECOPR since the beginning of Aug? I have still been waiting for mine since Aug 10th. The portal letter was from virtual landing unit.

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
hi everyone,

does anyone know how we can let CIC that parents cannot fly out due to Covid restriction, flight cancelation? I am trying to find a process of reapplying for a visa but could not find it anywhere. With this current situation, all flights out of Vietnam have been canceled up to Sept 30th, if this continues, their visa will expire.

Thanks,
I would contract IRCC through a webform and call them.

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
why webform is needed, we will get mail at our indian address, right?
They have asked us to fill a webform to submit passport ( this is to request a payment for courier by VFS)

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, What should I upload in Financial proof document section as my parents does not have any bank account in Canada yet and I want to apply for their visitor visa extension? Help would be much appreciated
I provided my bank account statement and a letter to explain that I will support them here