+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
@laxsun I have received ECOPR
Aug 19 Thursday I received an email from the portal for confirmation of email address
Aug 20, Friday late evening received an email for credentials
Aug 23 Monday evening received ecopr

Reactions: laxsun and amesh

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hi Guys, need a little help.
I got married while waiting for PGP 2019. How do notify CIC of the change and which forms do I need to fill again ?
I have been through the same process. Update IRCC with the change of circumstances. Raise a webform to inform IRCC and attach your marriage certificate.

Depending on what step your PGP-2019 application is, IRCC may ask you for further documents.

Red and Black

Mar 12, 2012
The SA Status changed to Decision Made on my application today.

Any idea about the next steps? The Sponsorship Status shows "In Process" but once I click on it, it only says Application Received on xx date.

g_gurna

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
@robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese

Biometrics done today Aug 24th, 2021. Parents are living in Canada already.
I have a question if anyone can answer please. Parents are here on super visa and visa is expiring on Oct 3rd, 2021. Should I apply for Visitor extension as Biometrics are done?

Reactions: laxsun

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Everyone, I received passport submission request for my parents. Have you filled in 2 webforms or 1 webform for the family, for VFS Passport Submission please?

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
Hi,
I’ve got PPR mid July after submitting the webform,the LVO emailed me that I will be advised by CPC in Canada on July 14. I am waiting for their email, since July 14. Is anyone in my situation? How long does it take ?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese

Biometrics done today Aug 24th, 2021. Parents are living in Canada already.
I have a question if anyone can answer please. Parents are here on super visa and visa is expiring on Oct 3rd, 2021. Should I apply for Visitor extension as Biometrics are done?
You must be expecting sponsorship approval letter that contains your local visa office.
Better to apply extension.

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Hello Guys,

My mother is in Canada on super visa and her MYCIC status is as under:

LVO: London

1. Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
2. Review of medical results : May 28, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
3. Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
4. Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
5. Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
6. Background check : Not applicable.
7. Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

PCC, Medical and additional documents submitted three 3.5 months ago. Does line 1 mean processing of PR application not yet started. Why is background check, Not applicable? Any feedback on the above status and expected steps to come would be appreciated. Thanks.

ColinZeal

May 19, 2021
Yes, me as well. I had the same issue yesterday too. Is anyone able to check their online account??
Once it redirects to the main page I simply try to access the previous page again. Sometimes it takes 5-10 attempts but eventually I get the "secret question" page.