+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
@serious_cheese
Is there any update on your application ?
My parents med passed june 17 and nothing after that.
How about you?
My parents passed Medical on Feb. 1, 2021 and received PCC request in June 2021. So if your case is also processed in Ankara (which is the case for Iranian applicants) then you should probably wait for a few more months to get the PCC request.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Ecas may change after sometime as "Medical received on XXXXXX".
What happened to medical requested on Dec 19, 2019.
That was passed on May 14, 2020. They requested some extra tests for my dad so it took some time. Lets hope if New Delhi moves their ass and sends us PPR>

Reactions: laxsun

MArshi

Dec 9, 2020
Is hotel quarantine rule scrapped? My parents are planning to do landing in mid-Sept’21 and they have had 2 doses of sinopharm. I have read the official website but need to be sure. I can quarantine them in my home as we have separate rooms and bathroom in basement. Kindly guide, thanks

frange

May 25, 2018
Is hotel quarantine rule scrapped? My parents are planning to do landing in mid-Sept’21 and they have had 2 doses of sinopharm. I have read the official website but need to be sure. I can quarantine them in my home as we have separate rooms and bathroom in basement. Kindly guide, thanks
Check on google and you will find your response. Not everything you ask on this forum since this is actuality, news.

Reactions: mydesire

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes currently no hotel quarantine. They can quarantine in your home if you have a suitable quarantine location like a basement where they can be isolated from non-travellers and practice social distancing and wear masks while travelling to your home. Sounds like they do. With increasing numbers there may be new requirements but highly unlikely hotel quarantine will be back.

Reactions: MArshi

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
@laxsun @yulia2016
Update:
Received request to submit additional documents to prove relationship of my parent on Aug 20
Even though we have submitted marriage certificate with the application and passport clearly mention by father's/mother's names as spouses

Such a BS

pchaha

May 21, 2020
Received E-COPR on 18 AUGUST 2021 LINE #252. Thank you all for the incredible feedback all throughout this journey! All the very best to everyone. It should come in really soon for everyone!

Reactions: Roya-FSW

hafeez_y2j

Mar 13, 2015
Congratulations!
Could you provide the date your application was received in Ottawa and the date of your first medical.
This will help us predict a probable timeline for our applications.

My application was from 2018. God knows but what took so long but at least its completed.

Here's my timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on August 30, 2018.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 14, 2019.
We started processing your application on November 26, 2019.
We sent you correspondence on December 4, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible.
We sent you medical instructions on December 4, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent you correspondence on December 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you medical instructions on May 28, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
You entered Canada at the Montreal Immigration office on August 19, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
If your parents did a medical in the past 5 years and are currently in Canada and have not left Canada for more than 6 months, then they may have got the exemption under this new temporary policy.

Here is more info: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/temporary-public-policy-exempting-some-foreign-nationals-canada-requiring-immigration-medical-exam.html
I don't think this is true that IRCC accepts medical from 2/3 yrs old, it should be less than 1year, I believe. If IRCC accepts older than year, that is really good initiative from Govt.
Just to share my experience, they do accept if the medical was completed within 1yr. As an example, my mom's case, we did the medical in Jan for her visitor visa and her medical was waived / passed for PR purpose.
Best Regards
RenukaVasanth.

senseNsimplicity

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th July 2011
Doc's Request.
27th july 2011
IELTS Request
30-04-2010
Med's Request
Pre-Med
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2011
Hello everyone its end of long PR journey for My mother and Dependent Brother sister for PR

Application Received 12 May 2019
Visa Office - New Delhi
SA - 30 Aug 2019
Bio metrics- 3 Oct 2019
Medical - 15 Dec 2019
Pre Arrival Letter - 17 Dec 2019
Dead Silence After that for all 2020
Re Medical for all 3 of them - 31 March 2021
Re Medical Passed - 14 April 2021
DM -22nd July
PPR - 5th Aug 2021
Webform sent to NDVO that everyone on file is in Canada with me
Got Email - !4 Aug 2021 from Vancouver VO asking for Last entry into Canada along with 1st entry into Canada and address
Email sent by me - 14th Aug 2021 with all info about address and entry into Canada for all 3
Got Portal credentials for Virtual PR landing - VO vancouver 14th Aug 2021, On Saturday 1 hr after my email
Portal Uploads - 14th Aug 2021, Submitted Pics,Filled address aga8n and declare yes that all 3 applicants are in Canada.
Today 18th Aug 2021 - Got Ecopr in the portal which I downloaded and Will apply for Sin and Halth Card tomorrow in BC

Best for Luck Everyone
Hi,

When did you do PCC?

Sohrab Eb

Aug 23, 2021
Hi Guys, Im an Iraninan spnsoring my parents 2019, our application has recently been sent to Ankara. is there anyone that has heard back or recieved the final approval?

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Hi Guys, Im an Iraninan spnsoring my parents 2019, our application has recently been sent to Ankara. is there anyone that has heard back or recieved the final approval?
Hi
My application is also being processed in Ankara. It has been more than a month I guess that I haven't seen any update from Ankara in this forum.
What's your timeline?

satkartar1

Oct 23, 2019
@robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese
Passport request received on Aug04 and fill in the we form on Aug05
There was no response then we refilled last week and still waiting for 5 days there is no response from them
Kindly advise as we have few days left for the deadline to submit the passport

thank you