+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Was anybody asked to send following information? It is first ever I saw this, I had already attached marriage certificate for my parents with application.

> Marriage Certificate / Licence: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar
and Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse. NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship. This
must be received at this office by: 2021/08/15.
I would resend again that document.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@laxsun @robertp @serious_cheese please update on parents application:
Just received email today that they now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. Parents in Canada right now under supervisa. Can someone advise what's the next step for PR request? Police clearance, bio were all done a few months ago.

Is Call for virtual landing next step? But for parent already here, are they rather asked to send the passport to somewhere here in Canada? Curious about what's the next step.
Ecas say In Process. Application location: Delhi.

Thanks.
if your parents are in Canada, you will get instructions for virtual landing.

Reactions: konnichiwa12

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Does anyone know whether the IME expires after 30 days deadline listed on the medical instruction form. The medical exam form for my parents said have medical done by August 8 but due to Covid, earliest appointment they got was August 9th. they were able to get the medical exam done but i am worried if IRCC will get it or not ?What if their IME number is expired after 30 days? Anyone had experience with this?
Don't worry. If your parents have done medical exam, that will expire only after one year from the IRCC approval date. 30 days expiry is not applicable.

SKgirl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
SK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi everyone. I missed the deadline to submit a requested document. I just saw the cic's message. Is it the end for my parents' application? Can I still submit it? I feel so hopeless right now. Thank you.

vn69313

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Just spoke with an agent from IRCC and he told me that my file is processed in Tel Aviv and not in Mississauga, so
@serious_cheese @laxsun @YULIA-2016, @robertp please update my visa office to Tel Aviv and parent application is changed from in process to application received. Since June when was my DM1 made didn't get any letter related to the decision. So frustrated...

Reactions: laxsun

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi everyone. I missed the deadline to submit a requested document. I just saw the cic's message. Is it the end for my parents' application? Can I still submit it? I feel so hopeless right now. Thank you.
Submit the requested document as soon as possible and send a webforn explaining the reason for delay.
Don’t worry, you should be ok!

Reactions: SKgirl

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Yes anyone who worked in any government position IRCC ask for details. You may need to find out position, Location, Dates, and supervisor or manager names related to the position.

Hi... my father worked in State Government.. we did not get any request till date.. whats your app date? recently my parents completed the second medical.. and was passed Aug 5th... is you dad still working? or retired? i think i might be getting this soon then.. too bad.. IRCC is just asking for additional information and delaying the process further on.!!

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Just spoke with an agent from IRCC and he told me that my file is processed in Tel Aviv and not in Mississauga, so
@serious_cheese @laxsun @YULIA-2016, @robertp please update my visa office to Tel Aviv and parent application is changed from in process to application received. Since June when was my DM1 made didn't get any letter related to the decision. So frustrated...
Did you ask the agent if they have sent you sponsorship approval letter. The application received will soon change to In Process once the visa office starts processing the file.

Reactions: vn69313

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is that the last step? Do they become PR on that date? Thanks.
here you go

"B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)."

anp8433

Mar 21, 2021
Hi everyone. If anyone has recently sent documents to VFS Delhi please can you let me know if both parents passports are sent in one package? Or is it two packages?
Also at what address is this mail addressed to?

Thank you.
HI

I sent both my parents passport in two separate envelope. This is one of the requirements,

Reactions: mghchdh

vn69313

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Did you ask the agent if they have sent you sponsorship approval letter. The application received will soon change to In Process once the visa office starts processing the file.
Yes, I did and the agent answered that he cant provide me any information since the file is not in Canada he can't see anything:oops: