+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We submitted our pasports and today it looks like visa has been issued and the expiry date is 2021/11/03

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
August 4, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
December 3, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
July 21, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
July 21, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
August 4, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Last edited:

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
For submission of passports to NDVO upon receipt of PPR, VFS India requires to submit passports for PA & DA separately. However, in the PPR IRCC requests to submit ALL documents in one single package. Can anyone please advise if they sent passports separately or in one single package recently?

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As my application process has finally come to an end, I wish you all the best with your application.

If anyone has any experience with quarantine in Vancouver, please share, i understand that the hotel thing will be eliminated in August.

Thanks,

Reactions: Roya-FSW and Akc81

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
Even though my father received PPR via email today, the content in CIC tracker is still outdated. Is this also seen by others?
Thanks.

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
@serious_cheese @laxsun @YULIA-2016, @robertp
update: eCoPR received yesterday and ECAS marked "Complete". I guess my file was sent back to Vancouver as the last stage reads as follows:

8. NAME entered Canada at Vancouver Immigration on August 4, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.

@shellyp @ColinZeal good luck - tag me when ur files are finished so I can come give you an e-high five :)

ColinZeal

May 19, 2021
@serious_cheese @laxsun @YULIA-2016, @robertp
update: eCoPR received yesterday and ECAS marked "Complete". I guess my file was sent back to Vancouver as the last stage reads as follows:

8. NAME entered Canada at Vancouver Immigration on August 4, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.

@shellyp @ColinZeal good luck - tag me when ur files are finished so I can come give you an e-high five :)
Congrats! I caught a ghost update on my file yesterday, we shall be e-high-fiving soon! :)

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
@robertp
Hi All,
My parents' COPR expired 2021-March 30. What shall I do to ask for re-issue COPR and how much longer will take? Much appreciate
Regards
Send IRCC a webform and inform them the date or month when your parents’ are able to travel to Canada, then they provide you instructions.

myusername

Apr 24, 2014
At the time of writing this post, there are two negative values in 2019 sheet, -288 and -50 that significantly affect the reported average.

@editors of the google spreadsheet, would you please fix the average formula to ignore negative (and zero) values?

One way is to modify AVERAGE(...) to AVERAGEIF(..., ">0").

A better way is to replace AVERAGE with MEDIAN which inherently ignores negative and very large exceptional values (see the difference between average and median here)

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
@Verooney

Hey! I wonder if the processing of our application in Ankara started around the same time!
May I ask on your ECAS (permanent residence part) when was the processing started for your application ?
Mine says:
  1. We started processing XXXX's application on November 17, 2020.