+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Hi Everyone,
I've applied PGP in 2019 and today received email for additional documents such as PCC, travel history etc. I have submitted PCC along with the application in 2019. Now they are asking me again. so do I need to take a new PCC again or old one itself I can send it back again? in addition, my parents have travel history multiple times to USA and never ever stayed there for six or more months. do I need to take PCC for USA as well in this case?
As far as I know PCC is only valid for one year so you need to obtain a new PCC and re-submit.
I also had submitted PCC in Jan. 2021 but still the LVO (Ankara) requested a new PCC in May 2021.
PCC in only required if the length of the travel exceeds 6 months.

CaMe879

Jan 23, 2020
CPC-M update! my parents received request today requiring submission of hukou and Chinese certificate of no criminal record. Finally news from CPC-M that they are working!!!

However, tricky thing about my case is that my parents are both Hong Kong citizens and long gone are any Chinese hukou or tides with China from many years ago. With covid in place, how can i apply for a "CHINESE" police criminal record? Anyone has experience with this or know how we can approach it?

Much appreciated!
Hi Claudia,
May I ask how did you parents manage to get the Chinese police certificate. I am also in a similar situation, I was a Chinese citizen and IRCC is requesting for the Chinese document. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
@laxsun Finally received PPR from NDVO. It is mentioned in the PPR

1. To submit your package while overseas:

Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee

For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit:

1. If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
@laxsun Finally received PPR from NDVO. It is mentioned in the PPR

1. To submit your package while overseas:

Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee

For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit:

1. If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).
webform portal seems to be down at this time and the same is mycic portal.

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
My father is a principal applicant and my mother and brother as added as dependent on the application. Their medical is completed July 2012 in Pakistan . Local visa office is London

question, is it ok if my mother travels to Canada now on a super visa and stays here until the sponsorship application is complete while my brother and father remain in Pakistan and come after? The reason is that my brother does not have a visa so he can’t come now.

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Got PPR from NDVO

My parent in here in Canada so they say to send webform

Now in webform should we send that to New Delhi vo, because form ask us where your file is getting processed
Outside canada or inside

Does anyone have any experience how long NDVO applications takes to get virtual landing after Webform

Reactions: vivek_vig

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Hi Claudia,
May I ask how did you parents manage to get the Chinese police certificate. I am also in a similar situation, I was a Chinese citizen and IRCC is requesting for the Chinese document. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
If you really are unable to obtain the requested PCC, write a LoE to CIC

When my wife was applying for her PR, CIC requested for the PCC from Myanmar which was impossible because it can only be applied in person. We wrote a LoE and CIC accepted

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi Guys, decision made for my parents PGP2019 in March 2021. I wonder we still have not got the Passport request.
Also, in the mycic account when we click on View submitted application or Documents under the Application status and messages sometimes it shows replacement overdue but not always. Not sure if that is a matter of concern or it is just a glitch. Visa office is NDVO.

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
Hi

Good we got PPR

Webform was working for me so I just sent
Let's see

I don't see many people with same process
Don't know how long it's gonna take now
Hi, can I just ask if the decision made you saw was in ECAS or in My CIC Account? Thanks!

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
Hi everyone,

you must have noticed that IRCC has announced the PGP intake for 2021. could not understand how to submit new interest to sponsor forms for this intake or IRCC is just taking all unselected applications of 2020 intake only into 2021 intake and no more fresh interest to sponsor applications in 2021.

Can anyone clarify?
Hi, can I ask if you had seen your 'decision made' in ECas or My CIC? Thanks.

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Got PPR from NDVO

My parent in here in Canada so they say to send webform

Now in webform should we send that to New Delhi vo, because form ask us where your file is getting processed
Outside canada or inside

Does anyone have any experience how long NDVO applications takes to get virtual landing after Webform
When did you submit your application?

djaulakh88

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello Guys,

I got a pre arrival services letter today on 5th Aug after sending the additional documents on 30th July. Does anyone know how much more time will it take for reflecting the Decision Made status and landing letter?

My timeline as follows:

• Sponsored People: Parents ( Mom & Dad)
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: 24th April 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 4th 2019
  • Ecas Updated - Sep 24, 2019
  • Application Linked - Sep 25, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): Sep 30, 2019
  • Sponsorship & PR application In process Date: 14th Nov, 2019
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: 13th Dec 2019
  • Biometric request date : 12th Dec 2019
  • Additional Document Request : 30th July 2021

Reactions: laxsun and Akc81