+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Husazi01

Sep 3, 2016
Hi,
We got a passport request on the 14th of June, and it said to inform the office if already in Canada. We did inform and even got a confirmation that our message was received on the 16th of June. Does anybody know how long it takes to get virtual landing. Were there any other member in similar situation, what was your experience.
Thanks,

Nsooch

May 16, 2019
Hi NDVO request FBI clearance for my DAD although he lived less than 6 months in the US. I had provided the explanation over email to NDVO, but it still shows as outstanding request in their online account. Any suggestions what I shall do? Do i request one anyways?

d hu

Aug 2, 2021
Looks like web form is not working any more, checked and showed "We’re experiencing technical issues right now. " in the last few days. What is the other way we can send a inquiry? They removed our passed medical report which still got 3 months to exipre (1 year), and requested to re-do the medical. at the currently pandemic situation it is very difficult to travel to remote citie to redo the medical. any chance they can re-enable the still valid medical report?

Thanks for any advice!

jaymistry

Dec 28, 2018
Hello all

i have a question about the medical request i received for my inlaws pr application. i received an update on aug 02 2021 saying do the medicals within 30 days. i stay in onatrio and my inlaws will be staying with in onatrio. they area here in canada on valid visitors visa for which i have applied for extension which is under review. my inlaws are currently on trip to alberta at my family friend house for a month. can i do the medicals in alberta? is it ok to do it is it going to impact the file? or should i get them back in ontario asap and do i here? pls. help. thank you in advance.

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
To Admin or @YULIA-2016 @robertp,
Please update my Mom's respective line in the sheet (User Name: RenukaVasanth). Her AoR on Jun 03, 2019.
My mom received biomedical letter on 29th Jul, We completed biometric @ Mississauga passport office Today.
I don't know what is the next steps, it is being more than 24 months since we started this process.

Best Regards
RenukaVasanth.

Reactions: laxsun

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hello all

i have a question about the medical request i received for my inlaws pr application. i received an update on aug 02 2021 saying do the medicals within 30 days. i stay in onatrio and my inlaws will be staying with in onatrio. they area here in canada on valid visitors visa for which i have applied for extension which is under review. my inlaws are currently on trip to alberta at my family friend house for a month. can i do the medicals in alberta? is it ok to do it is it going to impact the file? or should i get them back in ontario asap and do i here? pls. help. thank you in advance.
They can do in Alberta, it should not be any problem.
If they are in Calgary, I can recommend Dr. Saadia Qaiser’s office for the exam (my parents did it there last year)

Reactions: jaymistry

jaymistry

Dec 28, 2018
They can do in Alberta, it should not be any problem.
If they are in Calgary, I can recommend Dr. Saadia Qaiser’s office for the exam (my parents did it there last year)
thank you so much for your help and referring doctor.

really appreciate.

jaymistry

Dec 28, 2018
After Medicals for PR how much time it takes to complete the process of Pr for Parents?

police clearance done.
medicals will be done this month.
biometrics still waiting

Nsooch

May 16, 2019
Hi NDVO request FBI clearance for my DAD although he lived less than 6 months in the US. I had provided the explanation over email to NDVO, but it still shows as outstanding request in their online account. Any suggestions what I shall do? Do i request one anyways?

Any Advice anyone, what should I do?

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
In my opinion you should get one. They have rights to ask for pc from any one (even if stay less than 6m)

Reactions: Nsooch

llyy2234

Sep 20, 2019
Hi All,
My parents' COPR expired 2021-March 30. What shall I do to ask for re-issue COPR and how much longer will take? Anyone has experience. Much appreciated.

milestogo

Star Member
May 9, 2010
Any one received the details of Government employment form. My father worked in government as engineer.
Now i received a form to fill in government employment details.

radhsrin

Jun 27, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @Laxun
Quick question....my parents completed their 2nd medical recently. The page says they have passed the medical exam. But under the documents section, I still notice that "Proof of upfront medical exam" need to be uploaded. My parents did not get emedical sheet or completed IMM 1017B form from the doctor. Is this something that we should upload or the medical doctor is supposed to upload this. Please confirm. Thanks!