+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
In my AOR email it was a sentence in the PDF document mentioning that my application had been accepted under 2019 cap
But apparently I need a formal SA to be able to submit for CSQ?
My sponsor status is decision made :)
How about local visa office?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
hi @laxsun

Do you know why IRCC ask for my parent's current address?
They Started processing my parent's application on 2021-07-16
Im waiting for PA DM ...

Thanks
If your parents are in Canada, IRCC is providing shorter process of virtual landing.
Just respond them as soon as possible because they want to decide your case.

Akc81

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
If your parents are in Canada, IRCC is providing shorter process of virtual landing.
Just respond them as soon as possible because they want to decide your case.
Thanks Mine are not in Canada yet...
I sent them the information the day after

Reactions: laxsun

kending_c

Oct 29, 2019
Hi, I just recieved a request letter on August 1 for my parents' residential addresses. anyone recevied the same request as below?
"
Updated residential information: In order to aid in streamlining your application please provide the updated residential addresses for yourself and your spouse. If you or your family member are currently residing in Canada, please also provide the projected time period of your stay (dd/mm/yy to dd/mm/yy)."

My question is where I should provide the required information? I go to 'View the applications you submitted' and found the required document is called as 'Observations'. Where can I found this form to submit the updated adress or I just submit a Word document with the address?

My application submitted on June 17, 2019. Hope this is the last step! Thanks for any help!

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi, I just recieved a request letter on August 1 for my parents' residential addresses. anyone recevied the same request as below?
"
Updated residential information: In order to aid in streamlining your application please provide the updated residential addresses for yourself and your spouse. If you or your family member are currently residing in Canada, please also provide the projected time period of your stay (dd/mm/yy to dd/mm/yy)."

My question is where I should provide the required information? I go to 'View the applications you submitted' and found the required document is called as 'Observations'. Where can I found this form to submit the updated adress or I just submit a Word document with the address?

My application submitted on June 17, 2019. Hope this is the last step! Thanks for any help!
Share your timeline and VO please

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Share your timeline and VO please
"

Yes, Other people also received the same request. Use Word documents with all required information and use table format which will make headings clear. Make sure it is the right date format and addresses are in the correct order.

kending_c

Oct 29, 2019
Yes, Other people also received the same request. Use Word documents with all required information and use table format which will make headings clear. Make sure it is the right date format and addresses are in the correct order.
Thanks.

below are my timeline"

Submit - July 17, 2019
Passed Medical- November 4, 2020
Biometrics - December 3 2020
Request updated address - Augues 1 2021

PreetSembhi

Jul 27, 2021
Hello Members,
My parents PGP file is in New Delhi Visa Office, and when i check the online status of my parents file it says medical instructions sent on July 21st 2021. But i have not received any of the instructions on any email. I already sent two Web form inquiries as well but there is no response on those. Tried to link the profile on my mothers GC key portal but that was unsuccessful, and we were not able to it. Is there any way to check the instruction sent, apart from linking the profile to online portal. I would highly appreciate any help here.
Thanks.

vickcan

Jan 30, 2019
June 24,2019 applicant. Got sponsor decision made on July 23,2021. Got finger print request on July 23rd. Got medical request on July 26th.

Reactions: Paul09

dangerjas

Mar 7, 2015
Parents application is handled by NDVO that is rax7187#1. No update on that application.

In laws application approved and dependent received stamped visa and COPR.
rax7187
Hello,

how long it does take to receive Airway Bill Number after payment. As per email from VFS, can only submit passport after assigned Airway Bill Number. I already made payment but waiting for Airway Bill Number to submit passport to near courier centre.

thanks

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
rax7187
Hello,

how long it does take to receive Airway Bill Number after payment. As per email from VFS, can only submit passport after assigned Airway Bill Number. I already made payment but waiting for Airway Bill Number to submit passport to near courier centre.

thanks
Hello
When did you got DM and PPR request

Thanks