+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
guys, I still got nothing after almost 1 month my ECAS showed DM1.... No SA letter, No bio request, No medical request, no update whatsoever...
is this still normal? anyone on the same boat?

thanks

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@laxsun

For User rax7187 #2 in Tracker - PGP 2019 for Parents In Laws
- Decision Made since March 2020
- Requested in January 2021 for Update
- In February 2021 request for re-medical
- In March 2021 re- medical done
- In April 2021 - re-medical passed.
- Got Request for PPR on May 27, 2021
- Informed after two week that due to Lock Down and VFS closure passport can't be sent.
- Got extension till 28th August 2021 to submit passport.
- VFS sent email a week before 7th July 2021 to submit passport and sent two way courier link.
- Submitted both passport on 14th July 2021
- Passport received by VFS India Delhi on 15th July 2021 morning 9:40 AM

Waiting for passport to get stamped and deliver back.

No update on User rax7187 #1 application for my Parents which is still with CPC Delhi since March 2020.
Asked via WebForm for update.
I see a little mix up here.
So your parent's application is in CPC-Mississauga that is rax7187#1 on line 460?
Can you please confirm.

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, I still got nothing after almost 1 month my ECAS showed DM1.... No SA letter, No bio request, No medical request, no update whatsoever...

thanks
In our case received Med request on june 06 and since June 08 ECAS shows DM...on july 06 ECAS showed correspondence sent however no SA letter received yet . Contacted 5-6times and was told should wait at least 4 weeks before requesting resend SA letter.
Please call IRCC and make sure if any instruction was sent through SA letter or not.
At least you don't miss the time line to submit them and request for resend the letter

Last edited:

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

thanks
Please provide DM1 date for tracker update

Reactions: mintmint

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
My parents medical received date was Jun 24th, LVO is London... there is no update after that. Please advise. Thanks

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
My parents completed their 2nd medicals at Panel Physician North York on July 20th. Their website says they submit the results to CIC within 7-10 days. But they haven't done that, when I called they said it's business days whereas nowhere do they mention that. Checked their reviews, a lot of people had issues and they don't even send after 2 weeks. :mad:

Jespr2021

Aug 1, 2021
HI,
I would like to know if the dependent applicant can travel to Canada after receiving the COPR and ppr without the primary applicant. In this case the primary applicant will not be able to travel due to medical issues ,but the dependent can travel before the copr expires .
Do let me know is there any workarounds or any clarification at the border will work with required documentation.
Any personal experience is appreciated

TRM2011

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
File Transfer...
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
04-08-2012
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2013
Wanted to get help here. My wife’s parents are in India and they received biometrics request on July 20 and medical request on July 26. Both have 30 days to complete. Got medical appointment for August 16. Biometrics appointment is not available before August 20. The letter says that we need to send a web form to inform CIC why the biometrics won’t happen in 30 days. The medical request letter has an email signature of CPC Mississauga. When filling out the web form, what should I select - being processed at a visa office outside or inside Canada? I tried to see what the difference is, and the option of outside Canada makes more sense.

Any advice?

Aug 1, 2021
My case: Please add to tracker

Sponsored people: Parents
Parents country of citizenship: India
Province: ON
Application Received: June 26, 2019
Biometric request letter: July 23, 2019
Medical request letter: July 26, 2019

Aug 1, 2021
Wanted to get help here. My wife’s parents are in India and they received biometrics request on July 20 and medical request on July 26. Both have 30 days to complete. Got medical appointment for August 16. Biometrics appointment is not available before August 20. The letter says that we need to send a web form to inform CIC why the biometrics won’t happen in 30 days. The medical request letter has an email signature of CPC Mississauga. When filling out the web form, what should I select - being processed at a visa office outside or inside Canada? I tried to see what the difference is, and the option of outside Canada makes more sense.

Any advice?
I was in the same situation as yours and wanted to submit webform. When I selected outside canada, it gave me an error stating that issue with sending email. So I selected inside canada and the webform was submitted. I believe that as the email is from CPC Mississauga, it should be fine in selecting Inside Canada.

Aug 1, 2021
A quick question: How long does it take to receive the PCC (Police Character Certificate)? Is it asked sequentially after medial results are uploaded? My parents received a request for medical on July 26 and had their medical test conducted on July 31, 2021. The medical results will not be uploaded for another 15 days or so, so wondering if the PCC will be requested in the meantime or will I have to wait until mid-Aug for results to be uploaded?

Maddy1041

Jan 30, 2020
@laxsun @robertp HI Team, As my Parents PR application status changed from Inprocess to Application received, I have been suggesting by group of experts here to not to worry but still nothing has happened.
Is this happened with some one else too.
I am unable to create a web form due to their technical issue.
Please suggest
Thanks
@serious_cheese @laxsun @robertp
Hi Team, Still it's showing as application received its been a week, Earlier it was showing as inprocess.
Is this only happened with me...