+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Maddy1041

Jan 30, 2020
@robertp @laxsun
Till yesterday on my dads file it was showing as Inprocess but today it's showing as Application received.
Does that mean that my file has gone a step back.

Please suggest as am really worried

Thanks in advance

Maddy1041

Jan 30, 2020
@robertp @laxsun
Till yesterday on my dads file it was showing as Inprocess but today it's showing as Application received.
Does that mean that my file has gone a step back.

Please suggest as am really worried

Thanks in advance

Reactions: laxsun

lili2020

Dec 2, 2020
Hi everyone,

We received the pass request email today! Do you have any idea how long they will allow for landing? my parents medical is renewed on April 2021 and I think it is valid for one year. Is it related to the timeline that CIC gives for landing?

Thanks

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Today received request for Passport submission from NDVO. Can you please update in line 356 (gopitaba)?
Congratulations, First PPR from NDVO after NDVO was closed in April 2021. I got DM2 on July 22nd, 2021, and no information after that. Keeping fingers crossed.

Blue_bird19

Sep 20, 2019
Hello everyone,

I received the passport request email for my parents today. For passport submission, they need to go to Turkey (Iranian residents) and mail their passport via courrier services to VAC from there. They both have valid visitor visas. Can they travel to Canada and use the virtual option for landing instead of going through the VAC in Turkey?

Reactions: Roya-FSW

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Congratulations, First PPR from NDVO after NDVO was closed in April 2021. I got DM2 on July 22nd, 2021, and no information after that. Keeping fingers crossed.
Have you received PPR by email or message in your mycic account

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Hi everyone,

We received the pass request email today! Do you have any idea how long they will allow for landing? my parents medical is renewed on April 2021 and I think it is valid for one year. Is it related to the timeline that CIC gives for landing?

Thanks
where is your visa office?

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Hello everyone,

I received the passport request email for my parents today. For passport submission, they need to go to Turkey (Iranian residents) and mail their passport via courrier services to VAC from there. They both have valid visitor visas. Can they travel to Canada and use the virtual option for landing instead of going through the VAC in Turkey?
Congrats!!!
I'm also Iranian applicant processed in Ankara.
Can you please share your timeline?
When did you see decision made status for your PR application?

Reactions: Blue_bird19