+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Hi there,

My parents application ecas status changed to "Decision Made", any idea how much time approximately will take to receive the Passport request from IRCC?

Also, usually this request received in email or via mail?

Kindly share your experience/thoughts - much appreciated!

Thank you so much!
Where is your visa office?

amax

Jun 25, 2014
@robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese

Thank you.

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship:Indian
Sponsor Province:ON
Invitations Receive Date:April 25 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date:June 24 2019
AoR Received (DATE):Dec 3 2019
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Ecas Status for permanent resident Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Local Visa Office Name:Delhi
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME (Medical )
IME RequestIME Passed
Date:Date:
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :
[/QUOTE]

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all. My parents sponsorship is hopefully at the end of processing. We already submitted PCC, medicals approved, fingerprints, etc. Really what is missing now is the DM and PPR. I really need help and my mom is coming to Canada in October, whether the DM is finalized or not (hopefully it will). Anyways, I have a few questions that I am sure some of you can help with shared experiences.

1. Would it be ok to just get her one way ticket? She intends on spending at least 6 months here or more, regardless of DM or not.
2. She had both shots of AZ vaccine back home. How can she prove that? Does she need certified translations? There is no such thing as an international "vaccine passport" now, so I am not sure how to officially prove she is immunized.
3. Dad will stay till DM. Can he come later by himself? Mom is the PA.
4. Any recommendations for health insurance with reasonable price and good coverage to get her while she waits for PR and OHIP?

Thanks so much for your help.
1. Would it be ok to just get her one way ticket? She intends on spending at least 6 months here or more, regardless of DM or not.
print it out, fill and submit with passport.
there is no form attached to it, it appears to be Form B and never attached to the passport request. I asked VFS to send a copy. Thanks.

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Hello,

I have applied for my parents sponsorship (including my sister who lives in Australia as a student) and just got passport request today, but my parents are now in Canada visiting me on supervisa and will be here for next 4 months, can we submit the passports in Canada? Their main visa office is Singapore. Also my sister is in Australia so she'd have to send her passport in Australia, how do I know which address to send the passports to?

Thank you

manaal4

May 11, 2019
Hi my father who was the primary applicant has passed away so I requested to make my mother primary applicant who was originally the dependent. I have been approved as a sponsor but the pr application is still under process. Can I add my mother’s grand child as a dependent on this application at this stage. Please advise if it’s ok and how should I go about it. They have asked me to provide new IMM 0008 And IMM 1314 with my mother as the primary applicant and so I am thinking I should add my nephew as her grand child dependent.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have applied for my parents sponsorship (including my sister who lives in Australia as a student) and just got passport request today, but my parents are now in Canada visiting me on supervisa and will be here for next 4 months, can we submit the passports in Canada? Their main visa office is Singapore. Also my sister is in Australia so she'd have to send her passport in Australia, how do I know which address to send the passports to?

Thank you
there is instruction regarding inland on the form, did you read it?
B) If you are currently in Canada, you are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my father who was the primary applicant has passed away so I requested to make my mother primary applicant who was originally the dependent. I have been approved as a sponsor but the pr application is still under process. Can I add my mother’s grand child as a dependent on this application at this stage. Please advise if it’s ok and how should I go about it. They have asked me to provide new IMM 0008 And IMM 1314 with my mother as the primary applicant and so I am thinking I should add my nephew as her grand child dependent.
no you cannot add grandchild.

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Does your nephew have parents? If yes, I don't think that he can be your mom's dependent.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.